Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 04:31 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamer6 View Post
That explains a lot.
Yes, the age shows. We'll see how proud invincibl3 is when age catches up, and decades of paying into this never-ending circle jerk wears off. Hopefully he will tire of our government's unquenchable thirst to spend, tax, spend, tax; which will inevitably become spent and bankrupt!

To be proud of a government that has every single American owing nearly $400k in debt is criminal. BTW, our infrastructure was built 60 years ago. Our once fine freeways and bridges are now falling apart and crumbling. Shovel ready job's are a no brainer, like a prepackaged off-the-shelf meal, just add water. However, even that simple chore was too much for our government to pull off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 04:32 PM

219 posts, read 285,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Ahhhh i made statements you don't agree with so that makes me ignorant? love the intolerance.
And now i havent traveled enough because i like my country? lmfao

Zero cases? hahahaha this is sad.
Grownups don't talk in dumb acronyms, this isn't some text message with your junior high school friends

Yes, thanks for proving my point...... you have made zero cases for US being the best..... oh, and those bridges, many are structuarally deficient and same with the highways

Europe is better.... get over it

America could get to be the best but it needs to get its quality of life back up to levels in the 70's and 80's.... build up its middle class fix its schools, fix healthcare, stop starting wars with other countries, get crime lower.... yeah, crime stats are a lie these days, people don't believe that crap

Old 09-04-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

Yes, the age shows. We'll see how proud invincibl3 is when age catches up, and decades of paying into this never-ending circle jerk wears off. Hopefully he will tire of our government's unquenchable thirst to spend, tax, spend, tax; which will inevitably become spent and bankrupt!

To be proud of a government that has every single American owing nearly $400k in debt is criminal. BTW, our infrastructure was built 60 years ago. Our fine freeways and bridges are falling apart. Shovel ready job's are a no brainer, and prepackaged off-the-shelf. However, even that simple item was too much for our government to pull off.
I know right..... they are living in a bubble..... everything seems roses living in moms house

Old 09-04-2013, 04:37 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,486,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGuitarGuy View Post
Grownups don't talk in dumb acronyms, this isn't some text message with your junior high school friends
How do grownups talk? do they personally attack people when someone says something they don't agree with?

Quote:
Yes, thanks for proving my point...... you have made zero cases for US being the best..... oh, and those bridges, many are structuarally deficient and same with the highways

Europe is better.... get over it
Lol, because i was never trying to prove the US is being the best.
I'm flattered that you are comparing a continent to our great country, thank you.

Quote:
America could get to be the best but it needs to get its quality of life back up to levels in the 70's and 80's.... build up its middle class fix its schools, fix healthcare, stop starting wars with other countries, get crime lower.... yeah, crime stats are a lie these days, people don't believe that crap
So what are the true crime stats?

Old 09-04-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

To be proud of a government that has every single American owing nearly $400k in debt is criminal. BTW, our infrastructure was built 60 years ago. Our once fine freeways and bridges are now falling apart and crumbling. Shovel ready job's are a no brainer, like a prepackaged off-the-shelf meal, just add water. However, even that simple chore was too much for our government to pull off.
I'm pretty optimistic, my love for this country will never go away.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I know right..... they are living in a bubble..... everything seems roses living in moms house
First i'm an idiot, you know where i have traveled, now i apparently live with my mother?
ahahahahahah

Old 09-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
How do grownups talk? do they personally attack people when someone says something they don't agree with?

Lol, because i was never trying to prove the US is being the best.
I'm flattered that you are comparing a continent to our great country, thank you.

So what are the true crime stats?
If you took that as an insult, I feel sorry for how thin your skin is...... yeah, actually you are trying hard to prove how America is the greatest..... must suck to live vicariously through others

No one really knows since many things are reported differently (and many are unreported), except most people feel crime is up based on what they see in their own neighbrhoods

Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
First i'm an idiot, you know where i have traveled, now i apparently live with my mother?
ahahahahahah
Ding Ding..... you got it

Admitting is the first step to recovery kid

Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:

Boy, you folks are even harder on these guys than we are up in the other countries and world section where they seem to gravitate.

As suggested; get a few more taxpaying years under their belts and perhaps even the resultant "Oh-chit" moment from something like a re-instituted draft and they'll soon change their tune.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
If you took that as an insult, I feel sorry for how thin your skin is...... yeah, actually you are trying hard to prove how America is the greatest..... must suck to live vicariously through others
Its not an insult its actually pretty awesome how you apparently know so much about me

And no i actually am not trying to prove how America is the greatest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies