Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 05:39 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,031,245 times

Advertisements

lucky for the white dude that Chikwanha didn't know about that business with the slaughter of all the Native Americans too.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:29 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,593,213 times
If you're white and unarmed it seems you're asking to become a murder victim these days, simply by going about your business.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 PM

752 posts, read 1,164,197 times
What white should apologies? Black should be happy to be allowed in USA then starved in Africa. I’m thankful to USA to allow me come here from hellhole called Bosnia and give me citizenship. And I’m thankful to WASP people for that because they build this country that I can eat pork meat for breakfast. BTW any of black people that do not feel good here in USA can go beck to home of theirs ancestors. As that worth for white people, as many really go where they come form, same worth for black. Only never no one heard of any black go where he come from.
BTW what black do now is low level war with elements of special war to. War is black against white and no other way around (for now).

Old 08-23-2013, 08:45 PM

810 posts, read 1,448,900 times
We're doomed.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:36 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,486,371 times
Here we go...another thread started for the sole purpose of people venting their hatred and prejudice.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:14 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,440,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV8n View Post
I'd like the Angles and Saxons to apologize for what they did to my Celtic ancestors.

They would probably expect the same from the Romans, who would expect the same from the Greeks, who probably have a beef with the Egyptians. And even they probably have a beef with someone.

If only it was as simple as an apology from a stranger on the street.
The Greeks didn't conquer Rome, it was the other way around.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:12 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,989,829 times
His name makes me think he's not Black, but African - there's a big difference.

ninjapundit: Seattle Homeless Black Man Demands White Apology With Gun

Regardless of where he originates from, all of these race related crimes are senseless and do nothing but promote stereotypes and racism. He better be charged with a hate crime as well as attempted murder.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:57 AM

25,938 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
What white should apologies? Black should be happy to be allowed in USA then starved in Africa. I’m thankful to USA to allow me come here from hellhole called Bosnia and give me citizenship. And I’m thankful to WASP people for that because they build this country that I can eat pork meat for breakfast. BTW any of black people that do not feel good here in USA can go beck to home of theirs ancestors. As that worth for white people, as many really go where they come form, same worth for black. Only never no one heard of any black go where he come from.
BTW what black do now is low level war with elements of special war to. War is black against white and no other way around (for now).
I don't think you know very much about black history and the struggles. You don't know about people being chained and bought/sold/treated like livestock. Your take on this shows your ignorance of the reality especially when the actions of this one black man with obvious mental health issues is your example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNomus View Post
Here we go...another thread started for the sole purpose of people venting their hatred and prejudice.
And, it seems that when the prejudice and hatred is toward blacks, it is more acceptable here. Which, gets old and makes me wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
His name makes me think he's not Black, but African - there's a big difference.

ninjapundit: Seattle Homeless Black Man Demands White Apology With Gun

Regardless of where he originates from, all of these race related crimes are senseless and do nothing but promote stereotypes and racism. He better be charged with a hate crime as well as attempted murder.
He is obviously mentally ill.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:41 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,989,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't think you know very much about black history and the struggles. You don't know about people being chained and bought/sold/treated like livestock. Your take on this shows your ignorance of the reality especially when the actions of this one black man with obvious mental health issues is your example.

And, it seems that when the prejudice and hatred is toward blacks, it is more acceptable here. Which, gets old and makes me wonder.

He is obviously mentally ill.
I'm not inclined to believe that. He has an extensive history of gun violence.

Charge: Man with gun demands victim apologize to black people (Seattle)

Nyashanu has a history of weapons offenses. He brought a gun into a tavern in 2012 and was convicted for carrying a pistol in 2002. He also has convictions for obstruction in 2006 and reckless endangerment in 2009.

Three to four other men told officers Nyashanu pointed a gun at them near the Green Lake Community Center, and the Seattle Police Department is investigating those allegations.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:53 AM

2,919 posts, read 5,947,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
He should have asked for reparations too.
How about 40 acres & a mule.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.