Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 08:17 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Beat me to posting something similar. This is an opinion piece from Michael Graham who never liked anything Obama and looks for any opportunity to take a jab. Michael Graham is partisan and has an agenda.

He calls for President Obama to make a statement about the 22-year-old Australian student who was murdered. Why? We have thousands of vicious murders committed every year. Is the POTUS now supposed to comment on each of them? Where did that standard arise?

A year ago, the right-wing was hammering Obama for using military power against Libya -- an action that cost no U.S. lives -- unlike Iraq. Now, they criticize him for not doing anything about violence in Syria, Egypt, Libya, and Iraq. Do they want to commit U.S. forces? Can't have it both ways but they do.
Re the bolded, ever hear of Trayvon Martin? Or do you just choose to ignore Obamas actions (or lack of actions) when you choose to?

As for the situation in the middle east, try reading the laws that Obama is violating by his inaction and push for status quo. Oh, never mind! You might actually learn something that could change your devotion to this wannabe demi-god.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 08:18 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
For heavens sake left wing sheep, keep supporting this disaster of a president: a racist egomaniac as continually shown by his choices of what to involve himself in.
What racist part are you even talking about?

Old 08-23-2013, 08:21 AM

[quote=MTAtech;31092534]
Quote:

That's right, make up your own set of facts.

Upset that someone else is taking your tactics to show how biased you are?

Quote:

OK, you don't like what Obama is doing. What is your alternate policy for
Syria, Egypt, Libya, and Iraq?
As you lefties just love to proclaim, Obama was elected. Now when he continues to screw, you demand someone else provide answers to his problems. Way to go.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:22 AM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times
One thing Obama has done, I now look at Jimmy Carter in a more favorable light. He no longer gets to claim the title of worst president in my lifetime. That is now Obama's privilege.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:24 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
He could have made some great points by speaking on these issues also and maybe gained some respect.

Something to the effect of "You all could have been me, but now you can't. You chose a bad path. So you were bored, huh? Read a book instead of killing people. You, too can be anything you want to all depending on the choices you make through your lives".

But instead there are crickets and the comments about him not giving a s@$t about a lot of things are just proven further.

This guy has wasted many leadership and teaching opportunities for this country.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:24 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So this is the value you have added to the thread? Should the president spend his day commenting on everything that happens in the world? Also, who is calling you names, or are you just calling yourself names? Hard to tell.
Should the president have commented at all, is the quesiton?

I know how the left acts (here on CD), and becasue I spoke up, it's typical of the left to call people names...

Old 08-23-2013, 08:26 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

I know how the left acts (here on CD), and becasue I spoke up, it's typical of the left to call people names...
Does it really matter that he commented? Why do you think he needs to comment on everything that happens in the world?

Old 08-23-2013, 08:27 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Maybe if he didn't simply pick and choose and appear one sides, it would be ok.

I get your point.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What value? This thread was started on a strawman comment.
According to you. Yet you cannot and have not provided any actual argument in defense of your savior, only tries to ridicule any statement that makes you uncomfortable (like any comment that does not praise The One).

But, of course, this is what we have come to expect from those like you.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Well, whaddya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Will we be able to survive until 1/20/17?

President Obama grows weaker by the day | Boston Herald
A right wing writer pens an opinion piece in a right wing paper critical of Obama!

Alert the news media!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies