Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 07:13 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Another traitorous American bowing to his Dear Leader, the thug, gangster and international criminal Putin.
WRONG! I bow to no one. Yes Putin is a thug, and international criminal. I simply stated he is much better at it than Obama is.

So it is traitorous to hope for a more competent, and virtuous leader for one's home team?

Comprehend much?

YC.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2013, 07:19 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Unfortunately, I never thought I would admire a Russian leader more than an American President.

We have a wishy-washy limp wristed president and everyone knows it.

Especially after the "line in the sand" has been crossed with no action.

Talk the talk, walk the walk.
Yeah! Let's attack Syria without any PROOF of who actually used chemicals, eh?

After all, look how well going off half=cocked about WMDs worked out.

The self-Righteous mantra:

READY!

FIRE!

AIM!

Old 08-24-2013, 07:24 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
0bama is such a weakling he couldn't hold the fleas on his dogs accountable.

A weaker, more divisive and blubbering president we've never had.

This one takes the cake!

Old 08-24-2013, 07:28 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
0bama is such a weakling he couldn't hold the fleas on his dogs accountable.

A weaker, more divisive and blubbering president we've never had.

This one takes the cake!
Maybe Michelle or Valerie will tell him what to do. After all, either of them have more cajones than Barack.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:34 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
....weaklings keep moving the line out of fear.

Obama about a year ago.....At the National Defense University, he said: "The use of chemical weapons is and would be totally unacceptable." Switching to speak directly to Syrian president Bashir al-Assad, he continued: "If you make the tragic mistake of using these weapons, there will be consequences and you will be held accountable."

Today...."Sometimes what we've seen is that folks will call for immediate action, jumping into stuff, that does not turn out well," he said. "We have to think through strategically what's going to be in our long-term national interests, even as we work cooperatively internationally to do everything we can to put pressure on those who would kill innocent civilians."

The U.S. has called on Syria to allow the U.N. team currently on the ground to investigate this most recent attack. (sound familiar?)However, the president was pessimistic about those prospects, saying, "We don't expect cooperation, given their past history."

Don't come on here saying that "he's being thoughtful and thinking it through", you know it's because he has no polls that show getting involved in Syria is popular. I, for one, wished that he had kept his mouth shut.

When a leader with character and conviction draws a line in the sand, there are usually repercussions.

If you're too big of a coward to do something, don't draw a line in the sand.

Obama is nothing but a coward who only acts when polls tell him that the time is right.
Hate to say it but I have more respect for Putin than the Village Idiot.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah! Let's attack Syria without any PROOF of who actually used chemicals, eh?

After all, look how well going off half=cocked about WMDs worked out.

The self-Righteous mantra:

READY!

FIRE!

AIM!

I don't WANT us to intervene in Syria.....but dopey drew a line and we almost HAVE to act.

Get it?

Don't make threats on behalf of the American people unless you know what you're doing.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:37 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Hate to say it but I have more respect for Putin than the Village Idiot.
People respect a leader, especially a leader with true convictions.

Do you think Putin determines his actions by polling data?

Old 08-24-2013, 07:39 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It is funny the left still brings up Palin. They are terrified of that woman. I hope she runs. Common sense blasts every liberal talking point into the moon and they know it. Too bad the traitor republicans care more about their seats than the US just like the democrat suckups. We are in a world of hurt and must rush the castle. I'm too old. lol
WTH does Palin have to do with this thread???

Old 08-24-2013, 07:45 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It is funny the left still brings up Palin. They are terrified of that woman. I hope she runs. Common sense blasts every liberal talking point into the moon and they know it. Too bad the traitor republicans care more about their seats than the US just like the democrat suckups. We are in a world of hurt and must rush the castle. I'm too old. lol
I hope she runs too.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:46 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
- David Lapakko
Quote:
Compromise shows a healthy respect for others and a healthy degree of humility as well. Indeed, it is a false dilemma to suggest that either you stick to your principles or you “abandon” them and don’t have any. It is misleading to suggest that compromise shows a lack of principle—because compromise is itself a principle.
There are two words you won't find in Obama's vocabulary that applies to himself. (1) Compromise and (2) Principle.

He expects everyone else to compromise based on the principle that he is the President of the World.............I mean the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies