Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2013, 07:17 AM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
That's great and it needs to continue until so that more blacks can reach higher levels of education and hopefully higher levels of civility and less ghettoness.
Actually, as a Catholic, I am against abortion. I see it as a big problem. The roots of the abortion program were to exterminate the Black population. Go look up Margaret Sanger. Perhaps instead of aborting more babies, how about churches get involved much further. Aborting Black babies hasn't worked. Guess who is the least likely in the Black population to get an abortion: The middle class, the educated, and the upper class. This is also the part of the Black population that has a relatively low birth rate.

The same segment of the Black population that is the most likely to get an abortion is the segment with the highest infantile death rates, and oddly enough, the highest birth rates within the Black population. Abortion doesn't work, and I am against abortion. Perhaps the issue is that churches need to get more involved, take a more active role. If abortion actually worked, then things would have changed.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:30 AM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
The thing is there's not enough blacks doing that. If the majority of blacks were doing this, then most black children would be growing up properly and black neighborhoods would be much safer and crime would go down. But this isn't the case which is why the ones who can, move away and the neighborhoods they left remain as dangerous as ever. Its not solving the problem when only a relative few are doing so, while the majority don't give enough of a damn to change as well.

That's why as I've said before you can't find even one black community that is over 100,000 in population that has low crime rates. Heck I'm not even sure you can find many black communities that are between 50,000 to 100,000 in size that aren't high in crime. And that's the point, even if some are changing, its not enough of them and so crime and violence will continue as it always has.
Can you prove that the majority of Blacks are staying in dangerous areas? Can you provide statistics for this. And something else. 20% of young Black men are responsible for 80% of the out of wedlock births, so you have to consider the rest of the Black male population not contributing to this. First you say a large part of the Black population is contributing to the problems, now you say it's the majority. Which is it?

Something else. I know how settlement patterns work. I've studied this. Blacks with the means will move to greener pastures elsewhere. Guess what? The underclass always seems to follow them there years later.

Answer this for me. What incentive does s middle class family have to stay in a dangerous neighborhood? By moving, isn't that Black family doing no different that what White people did?

Something else. A large part of the time, middle class Blacks don't even settle amongst one another in such large numbers. Most of the time, Black communities are not Black communities by design and purpose, but because a majority of Blacks happen to be there. The way to have a city of 100,000 and it be safe is if 100,000 middle class Blacks were to move far away, and build their own city. Basically, do what Marcus Garvey said to do. Consider this too. Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, is in contrast much safer than other Nigerian cities, such as Lagos, and Port Harcourt. This was a purpose-built city. Africans built it. Most cities in Africa were often built during colonialism. Abuja sticks out.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:46 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Why do you continue to make superficial commentary? I think what we are trying to get at, at least I am, is the ROOT cause of this inferiority. To me your thought process is equivalent to pointing out a team has a losing record relative to other teams. When asked why the team is losing a person answers "they don't score more than the other team". Then when asked why they don't score more than the other team the answer is "they are not getting the ball in the end zone". I mean, is that as DEEP as you can think? Is it asking too much to cut through the superficial BS? If one believes that one team just has INFERIOR TALENT, and hence this causes the symptom of not being able to get the ball in the end zone, which then leads to the team not scoring enough, which then leads to the losses. I do not know how much more of your superficial rantings I can stand. Instead of having a long drawn out debate where you are asked to drill down from your superficial observations, just tell us whether or not you think that root problem is that blacks are genetically less talented to love and parent as well as other races. Maybe you want attention and now that if you expose yourself as a racist that no one will bother to waste their time debating you. I am about at that point now.
Call it superficial or whatever else you like, the facts are facts. Somehow whatever whites, asians and other non-blacks are doing to raise their kids its obvious they're infinitely more successful than what blacks are doing.

As I've said nurmerous times, even here in Toronto where non-blacks live in the exact same housing, have their kids play in the exact same streets and go to the exact same schools as black kids do, somehow its ONLY black kids who have a much higher chance of getting into trouble and becoming criminals. How can this be possible other than blacks failing their kids miserably?

Quote:
That is a totally ignorant statement. The majority of black history in this nation was a quest to become educated, but what was found was that being educated did not prevent one from being the N words in the eyes of whites who owned the factors of production and finance in this nation. When one wants to encourage a behavior, the behavior is rewarded, when one wants to discourage a behavior, the behavior is punished. America has traditionally punished black people for trying to educated itself and or it did not allow the full fruits of education to be realized because it still viewed educated black folks as Nggrs.

I mean, this is not rocket science. Its a simply system of rewards and punishments that creates and promotes cultures. Hence, America nurtured the culture of black America today. The first people accepted and displayed to the nation, via television, was black athletes and entertainers. Thus, through these white owned TV networks, reaching millions of homes, it showed the rewarding of blacks as athletes and entertainers. Thus, most black folks believed that they could make it as athletes and entertainers because they saw so many successful black athletes and entertainers via the media, while they were not seeing black scientist, astronauts and the full array of professions with people that looked like them.
Here we go again. Its ALWAYS someone else's fault, never the fault of blacks themselves. Nothing to do with bad parenting and nothing to do with negative black culture right? Nope can't be that at all.

Quote:
1. Homicide RATES have absolutely NOTHING to do with absolute population numbers. They are PER CAPITA. The RATE is calculated per 100,000 residents. In other words, how many homicides occur per 100 thousand people. Thus, if a city only has 50,000 people, and has 30 homicides, then its RATE, per capita, is 60. Oh.....hell.....why am I even bothering......
All I have to say is LOOOOOOOOLLL because this is EXACTLY what I've been trying to explain to DoniDanko for so long as to why per capita rates MATTERS and why blacks aren't as peaceful and non-violent as he makes them out to be and here you are backing me. Thanks.

The point I'm making here is that if there are fewer blacks, then there are fewer of them around to potentially commit crime. For example in Toronto there are about 400,000 blacks vs 1.5 million asians living here. I seriously doubt that if those population numbers were reversed that the crime rates in Toronto would be as low as they are now because if there were indeed 1.5 million blacks here, crime would be EXPONENTIALLY HIGHER and NOT at the same relatively high rates that they're committing crime and murder at already.

Quote:
2. If you are suggesting that integration lowers crime rates, then you are admitting that white Americas propensity to segregate, by moving away, has played a major role in the black crime rates. Blacks integrated Chicago neighborhoods that were once white majorities, then whites vacated, causing blacks to be bunched up together. Yet, you argue that whites are a non factor in black crime rates.
And who chased whites and other non-blacks away? BLACKS. Heck they even chase their own kind away. How can you complain about non-blacks leaving when blacks forced them to move with all their violence, crime and general ghettoness?

I really doubt alot of non-blacks moved away because they thought 'well no way I want to live around black people, I'm outta here!'. More like 'I don't want to walk down the street and be afraid I'll be a victim of crime. Heck I don't want to sit in my home and STILL be afraid I'll be a victim of crime.'

I really can't believe you're that stupid and/or have the gall to blame non-blacks for moving away when blacks drove them away in the first place. And then when they got their own space they STILL couldn't live peacefully with each other. But hey its still someone else's fault obviously.

Quote:
Whether something has conscious meaning to you is not a determining factor on whether that something has influenced or shaped you. Hell....simply eliminating slavery from the history of America would mean that such a youth would not even exist to have the opportunity to be consciously ignorant of its own evolution.
Just say hypothecially I was a black man and I just had a baby boy/girl. How does the slavery of my ancestors from hundreds of years ago going to affect my baby? The answer is IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY NEWBORN IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM AT ALL. Its all on ME and the people around me and the people/friends that my child will grow up around that will determine what kind of person my child becomes.

Its MY CHOICES that will affect my child most. How I care for my child and what I choose to teach them and how I can protect them most from bad elements is what is most important. All that has NOTHING to do with the past and EVERYTHING to do with ME in the here and now. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand this.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Can you prove that the majority of Blacks are staying in dangerous areas? Can you provide statistics for this. And something else. 20% of young Black men are responsible for 80% of the out of wedlock births, so you have to consider the rest of the Black male population not contributing to this. First you say a large part of the Black population is contributing to the problems, now you say it's the majority. Which is it?
If 20% of young black men are responsible for 80% of out of wedlock births, then why is 72% OF ALL black kids in the US raised by a single parent according to here:

72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | News One

Your math is kinda off don't you think? Doesn't this mean that a whole lot more black males are contributing to this problem than you suggest?

Quote:
Answer this for me. What incentive does s middle class family have to stay in a dangerous neighborhood? By moving, isn't that Black family doing no different that what White people did?
That's the thing isn't it? Even though the majority of blacks in absolute numbers aren't violent, in pretty much every black community in the US there's a high enough number of violent and criminal blacks that make most of their communities dangerous enough to move away from if people have the means.

That's the issue. Black violence and crime is high enough to be a huge problem., but at the same time no one wants to hang around to help fix it and you can't blame them.

Only way to do it is to take drastic measures and clean house, like literally sending in the army or something, but I doubt blacks will ever go for that.

Quote:
Something else. A large part of the time, middle class Blacks don't even settle amongst one another in such large numbers. Most of the time, Black communities are not Black communities by design and purpose, but because a majority of Blacks happen to be there. The way to have a city of 100,000 and it be safe is if 100,000 middle class Blacks were to move far away, and build their own city. Basically, do what Marcus Garvey said to do. Consider this too. Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, is in contrast much safer than other Nigerian cities, such as Lagos, and Port Harcourt. This was a purpose-built city. Africans built it. Most cities in Africa were often built during colonialism. Abuja sticks out.
Middle class blacks should do that and build their own community and see how that goes. I don't know if it would have crime rates comparable to a similar white community, but one would assume it would have to be better than your average black community that's for sure.

As for Abuja, having looked it up, it seems to be safer than most African cities but not exactly to the point where you can say its on par with many western cities in safety.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:29 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Call it superficial or whatever else you like, the facts are facts. Somehow whatever whites, asians and other non-blacks are doing to raise their kids its obvious they're infinitely more successful than what blacks are doing.
All I was doing was noting your evasiveness. You lack courage to express what you feel the root of this inferiority is. I mean, you have and share an opinion about everything else, the fact that you don't share an opinion about what the root cause of inferior parenting is, for blacks, tells me you have a "hidden" agenda. You do not expose that agenda because you know it discredits you.

Quote:
As I've said nurmerous times, even here in Toronto where non-blacks live in the exact same housing, have their kids play in the exact same streets and go to the exact same schools as black kids do, somehow its ONLY black kids who have a much higher chance of getting into trouble and becoming criminals. How can this be possible other than blacks failing their kids miserably?
You keep comparing blacks to non blacks but you fail to compare blacks to blacks. What you ignore is that the violent crime and murder rate is much, much lower for black Canadians than it is for African Americans. If blacks themselves were the root cause of the dysfunction, then there would be no variability based upon country or environment. It would produce the same rate of dysfunction, manifesting in similar statistics on crime regardless of nation, class or whatever. On the other hand, you can go to Russia and find high rates of violence among the white population. There was also high rates of violence among prohibition era white ethnics in the USA. If rates of violence can vary among black people in Canada vs the US, then that points to a strong environmental linkage to the variability between blacks. Maybe Canada is less racist than the US and hence the impact upon black is less than it is in the USA, which then accounts for why there is more violence among blacks in the USA, while also explaining why violence among blacks in Canada is higher than in other groups because blacks in Canada are still impacted by racism. I mean......you are there.....right? So obviously Canadian blacks have to deal with racism.

Quote:
Here we go again. Its ALWAYS someone else's fault, never the fault of blacks themselves. Nothing to do with bad parenting and nothing to do with negative black culture right? Nope can't be that at all.
Its NOT always someone else fault. Whites have people who are bad parents, along with Asians and every other group. Everything wrong in the black community is not the the result of racism. To argue that would be to argue that no poverty, unemployment, crime or anything would exist among blacks if not for racism. No one is making that claim. The claim that the higher occurrence of problems is the fault of the larger societies different treatment of black people.

Quote:
All I have to say is LOOOOOOOOLLL because this is EXACTLY what I've been trying to explain to DoniDanko for so long as to why per capita rates MATTERS and why blacks aren't as peaceful and non-violent as he makes them out to be and here you are backing me. Thanks.
The fact that you could not explain it yourself is an indication that you really don't understand it. Your lack of understanding in so many areas discredits much of your opinion.

Quote:
The point I'm making here is that if there are fewer blacks, then there are fewer of them around to potentially commit crime. For example in Toronto there are about 400,000 blacks vs 1.5 million asians living here. I seriously doubt that if those population numbers were reversed that the crime rates in Toronto would be as low as they are now because if there were indeed 1.5 million blacks here, crime would be EXPONENTIALLY HIGHER and NOT at the same relatively high rates that they're committing crime and murder at already.
That makes no sense. St. Louise has ~ 400,000 blacks in its metro and it is ranked as one of the highest crime cities in America. Hell....Flint Michigan probably has more murders than Toronto and there are only 85,000 blacks in Metro Flint. Why do 85,000 blacks commit more murder than 400,000 blacks....if being "black" is the root cause of violence? Again.....this is just further example of you not knowing what you are talking about....

Quote:
And who chased whites and other non-blacks away? BLACKS. Heck they even chase their own kind away. How can you complain about non-blacks leaving when blacks forced them to move with all their violence, crime and general ghettoness?
Too bad white folks made the mistake of recording their RACIST history. LOL....its all DOCUMENTED. As much as you would like to rewrite or dismiss history......its on record and you only discredit yourself by denying that record.

[/quote]
I really doubt alot of non-blacks moved away because they thought 'well no way I want to live around black people, I'm outta here!'. More like 'I don't want to walk down the street and be afraid I'll be a victim of crime. Heck I don't want to sit in my home and STILL be afraid I'll be a victim of crime.'
[/quote]

Well....obviously by your own admission you have contradicted your thesis about black crime in Canada, given that you said blacks and whites are integrated and live in the same communities. In other words, when crime is a problem whites leave blacks, but they have not left blacks in Canada so black crime is really not a problem in Canada......one way or the other....you are LYING.

Quote:
I really can't believe you're that stupid and/or have the gall to blame non-blacks for moving away when blacks drove them away in the first place. And then when they got their own space they STILL couldn't live peacefully with each other. But hey its still someone else's fault obviously.
Well....in your own words.....THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. Its own record as a statistical FACT....and I know how much you trust statistics because you are always trying to use them to make your point about blacks.

Quote:
Just say hypothecially I was a black man and I just had a baby boy/girl. How does the slavery of my ancestors from hundreds of years ago going to affect my baby? The answer is IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY NEWBORN IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM AT ALL. Its all on ME and the people around me and the people/friends that my child will grow up around that will determine what kind of person my child becomes.
Its because the socioeconomic condition is inherited at birth. Wealth, values and culture are transferable to the next generation. Hence, if people are enslaved and discriminated against for centuries, they lack the transferred wealth and the corrupted culture gets passed down because culture is a learned behavior.

Quote:
Its MY CHOICES that will affect my child most. How I care for my child and what I choose to teach them and how I can protect them most from bad elements is what is most important. All that has NOTHING to do with the past and EVERYTHING to do with ME in the here and now. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand this.
And if your choices were stunted then that stunting will impact what you can provide your children. This is not to suggest that such inheritance cannot be overcome....but it takes more effort to overcome it. Its not easy and if you are competing with groups that do not have such things to overcome then you will likely lag those groups in performance.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
All I was doing was noting your evasiveness. You lack courage to express what you feel the root of this inferiority is. I mean, you have and share an opinion about everything else, the fact that you don't share an opinion about what the root cause of inferior parenting is, for blacks, tells me you have a "hidden" agenda. You do not expose that agenda because you know it discredits you.
I ALREADY told you the reasons why I believed black parents are doing a horrible job raising their kids relative to everyone else a few posts up and if you don't agree that's your problem.

Quote:
You keep comparing blacks to non blacks but you fail to compare blacks to blacks. What you ignore is that the violent crime and murder rate is much, much lower for black Canadians than it is for African Americans. If blacks themselves were the root cause of the dysfunction, then there would be no variability based upon country or environment. It would produce the same rate of dysfunction, manifesting in similar statistics on crime regardless of nation, class or whatever. On the other hand, you can go to Russia and find high rates of violence among the white population. There was also high rates of violence among prohibition era white ethnics in the USA. If rates of violence can vary among black people in Canada vs the US, then that points to a strong environmental linkage to the variability between blacks. Maybe Canada is less racist than the US and hence the impact upon black is less than it is in the USA, which then accounts for why there is more violence among blacks in the USA, while also explaining why violence among blacks in Canada is higher than in other groups because blacks in Canada are still impacted by racism. I mean......you are there.....right? So obviously Canadian blacks have to deal with racism.
First although black crime rates in Canada are lower than they are for blacks in the US, THEY ARE STILL HIGHER THAN WHITE CRIME RATES and MUCH higher than asian crime rates here. So even if blacks are 'more' peaceful in Canada than they are in the US, they are still MUCH LESS peaceful than non-blacks in Canada.

And as I said part of that reason has to with the fact there are relatively few blacks living here. Blacks make up like 3% of Canada's population while in the US its 13%. If there were 13% blacks living in Canada (4.4 million) I really doubt black crime rates wouldn't jump up dramatically.

Also racism against blacks here is VERY MINOR unless you go out into rural Canada where it might be abit higher. But the majority of blacks live in cities here which are very multicultural and hence racism towards blacks and other minorities is extremely low and in fact blacks hate each other more than non-blacks hate blacks. So you can't use that excuse.

Quote:
The fact that you could not explain it yourself is an indication that you really don't understand it. Your lack of understanding in so many areas discredits much of your opinion.
I DID explain it in detail a few pages back. If you didn't read it that's your problem.

Quote:
That makes no sense. St. Louise has ~ 400,000 blacks in its metro and it is ranked as one of the highest crime cities in America. Hell....Flint Michigan probably has more murders than Toronto and there are only 85,000 blacks in Metro Flint. Why do 85,000 blacks commit more murder than 400,000 blacks....if being "black" is the root cause of violence? Again.....this is just further example of you not knowing what you are talking about....
Except you forgot one oh so minor detail:

St. Louis - 50% of its population is black
Flint - 56% of its population is black
Toronto - 7% of its population is black

Oh snap. OWNED SON! LOOOOLL. Next time you accuse someone of not knowing what they're talking about, please do some basic research yourself so you don't get owned so badly.

50% of a city's population being black has a HUGE impact on a city's crime rate compared to a city which is only 7% black. In fact if Toronto was 50% black, IE 2.7 million blacks living here, Toronto would be completely SCREWED and be the Detroit of Canada.

Quote:
Well....obviously by your own admission you have contradicted your thesis about black crime in Canada, given that you said blacks and whites are integrated and live in the same communities. In other words, when crime is a problem whites leave blacks, but they have not left blacks in Canada so black crime is really not a problem in Canada......one way or the other....you are LYING.
Did it ever occur to you that many whites and non-blacks living with blacks here in Toronto are LOW INCOME and therefore don't have the ability to move away even if many want to?

There are also many immigrants that arrive here each year that have no choice but to live where ever than can and frequently the cheapest option is public housing or housing in less desirable neighborhoods that happen to contain more blacks. So that's where they live. And even as many of these immigrants improve their lives and move away to a better neighborhood, more new immigrants arrive to replace them, so blacks here will always have a healthy number of non-blacks living among them.

But none of this ever crossed your mind I guess.

Quote:
Its because the socioeconomic condition is inherited at birth. Wealth, values and culture are transferable to the next generation. Hence, if people are enslaved and discriminated against for centuries, they lack the transferred wealth and the corrupted culture gets passed down because culture is a learned behavior.
The asians that first came to Canada had no wealth and yet they were able to create their own and pass it on so its quite possible to do it, except for blacks it seems. As for culture being corrupt, that's black people's own problem that they refuse to alter and change their culture to be more positive for the sake of their own children.

Asians have shown that its possible to adapt and succeed in whatever new nation they settle in, which is why in pretty much every western country that asians have settle in, they thrive and add to their new homeland while contributing very low crime. Blacks are the complete opposite.

Quote:
And if your choices were stunted then that stunting will impact what you can provide your children. This is not to suggest that such inheritance cannot be overcome....but it takes more effort to overcome it. Its not easy and if you are competing with groups that do not have such things to overcome then you will likely lag those groups in performance.
This 'stunting' crap is COMPLETE BS. There are literally hundreds of millions of asians in Southeast asia that live in conditions that are MANY TIMES worse than blacks do in the US, but guess what? They STILL mostly raise their kids right which is why all those poor asian countries still have lower murder rates than blacks in the US do. So its quite possible to live in absolute squalor and still raise good kids.

And that's why MY decisions affect MY child the most and not the history of my race or the performance of my ancestors or lack of it.

Last edited by Max Sterling; 10-26-2013 at 06:17 PM..

Old 10-26-2013, 06:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, as a Catholic, I am against abortion. I see it as a big problem. The roots of the abortion program were to exterminate the Black population. Go look up Margaret Sanger. Perhaps instead of aborting more babies, how about churches get involved much further. Aborting Black babies hasn't worked. Guess who is the least likely in the Black population to get an abortion: The middle class, the educated, and the upper class. This is also the part of the Black population that has a relatively low birth rate.

The same segment of the Black population that is the most likely to get an abortion is the segment with the highest infantile death rates, and oddly enough, the highest birth rates within the Black population. Abortion doesn't work, and I am against abortion. Perhaps the issue is that churches need to get more involved, take a more active role. If abortion actually worked, then things would have changed.
Churches? Maybe not. This has been in the news a lot lately. The Catholic Childrens Aid Society, which placed these kids into the custody of their grandparents, had suspicions but did absolutely nothing. The grandparents had a history of child abuse, but hey.....they were Catholic. Poor little boy.

Bottineau and Kidman kept the boy and his older sister captive for years in a barren, unheated room, with a bare mattress covered in feces and urine. Watt branded his room a “dungeon.” Baldwin was fed from a dog bowl.
The coroner’s inquest will look into the circumstances surrounding the death and produce recommendations to ensure similar incidents don’t happen again.
Baldwin was a healthy five-month-old baby who weighed 22 pounds when seized from his parents and handed over to Kidman and Bottineau by the Catholic Children’s Aid Society in 1998. Four years later, the emaciated child died weighing one pound less.
He died from the ravages of starvation, pneumonia and septic shock.

Coroner's inquest into Jeffrey Baldwin's death set to start | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Old 10-26-2013, 07:09 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
That is a totally ignorant statement. The majority of black history in this nation was a quest to become educated, but what was found was that being educated did not prevent one from being the N words in the eyes of whites who owned the factors of production and finance in this nation. When one wants to encourage a behavior, the behavior is rewarded, when one wants to discourage a behavior, the behavior is punished. America has traditionally punished black people for trying to educated itself and or it did not allow the full fruits of education to be realized because it still viewed educated black folks as Nggrs.

I mean, this is not rocket science. Its a simply system of rewards and punishments that creates and promotes cultures. Hence, America nurtured the culture of black America today. The first people accepted and displayed to the nation, via television, was black athletes and entertainers. Thus, through these white owned TV networks, reaching millions of homes, it showed the rewarding of blacks as athletes and entertainers. Thus, most black folks believed that they could make it as athletes and entertainers because they saw so many successful black athletes and entertainers via the media, while they were not seeing black scientist, astronauts and the full array of professions with people that looked like them.
Ok... Why aren't AA's overwhelming flocking to the schools to become educated? Why the insanely high dropout rates in inner city urban centers? That argument doesn't add up. Yes, the civil rights movement was a noble effort, but the victories were largely ignored. And the only ones I hear using the "N word" are AA's themselves. Some of them use it in every other sentence. If the word carries such negative connotations, why is it the most commonly used word in some of their vocabularies?

Many white folks have lost faith in their AA citizens. While they were given what they asked for, they continue to whine about white oppression. I see many successful AAs who hate the way many of their counterparts behave. There are resources and opportunities available for AAs today that didn't exist 60 years ago, yet they are wasted and ignored. Instead, many choose to blame the white man for all their problems, while they accept the white man's money in the form of wealth transfers, food stamps, etc. Hypocritical to the extreme.

And why is it that so many AAs spend their money in establishments run by white folks? Why aren't they spending their money in their neighborhoods, so they can strengthen their own communities? Is there any cohesion or unity in the modern AA community? Seems there isn't and most are all out for themselves without a care in the world for their own community. Kind of explains why they largely destroy their neighborhoods and community without concern. Which is why many white folks largely ignore it. The attitude is, so long as they do it in their own community, all is well.

Continue to blame the white man for your problem, 150 years after slavery. Been working all this time, so the shelf life on this excuse probably has a bit more time before it spoils. It won't make your situation any better, but I guess it helps to vent off unnecessary steam.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:14 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
What statistics are manipulated?

I mentioned this before so keep up. The stats are from those who have been caught/convicted and does not reflect those who were found innocent (whites/wealthy)

Its a lie that more blacks are murdered every year than whites even though there are 5 times less blacks than white in the US?

No, but you also do not mention that the majority of them come from poor, crowded urban areas as opposed to whites which is spread out over the entire spectrum

Its a lie that per capita blacks commit more crime than anyone else?

It is because white collar crimes, pedophilla, serial murders and corperate crimes are still commited by white males such as yourself. Now if you want to compare whose crimes affect the greatest amount of people, well it would be hands down white males.

Is it a lie that blacks commit much MUCH more violent crime and murder against non-blacks than vise versa?

Actually that is not true. The majority of violent crimes are "opportunity crimes" which means that they happen because the victim is more likely to be familiar with their killer, which also means unless there are alot of whites that live amongst alot of poor, unemployed, and uneducated desperate blacks they are least likely to be killed by one. This is why many blacks are more likely to be killed by other blacks and whites are more likely to be killed by other whites

Tell me which statistics are manipulated? I'd really like to know.

The ones that also do not mention how many black have been found innocent AFTER they have been added to your statistics, the ones were they were forced into a confession for a crime that they did not commit, the ones that do not include poor representatives for their defense, and I'm not going to include racist juries/judges or crooked cops. But equality in the justice system does not concern you since your goal is strictly to vilify all blacks with your senseless rants

There aren't that many well off black communities. Just a few here and they are SMALL and as a percentage of the 42 million blacks living in the US, their numbers are relatively insignificant. That's why everytime I ask someone to find a large black community that has low crime rates, no one has been able to do so.

And I will like everyone else is trying to tell you that there are none in this country. For some reason you are totally ignoring the educational/financial aspects of your request, besides how many large mono-ethnic communities can you say this about in this country anyway?

Literally every city that has 100,000 or more blacks living together has high crime rates and even most every smaller black community between 50,000-100,000 has high crime rates too. If you don't think this is true, then prove me wrong.
Can you name any community of 50,000-100,000 that has a reported low crime rate? Remember they can only have one ethnicity

Old 10-26-2013, 09:17 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
I ALREADY told you the reasons why I believed black parents are doing a horrible job raising their kids relative to everyone else a few posts up and if you don't agree that's your problem.
You provided nothing but superficial observations. Maybe that is all you got....or need to confirm your preconceived notions.

Quote:
First although black crime rates in Canada are lower than they are for blacks in the US, THEY ARE STILL HIGHER THAN WHITE CRIME RATES and MUCH higher than asian crime rates here. So even if blacks are 'more' peaceful in Canada than they are in the US, they are still MUCH LESS peaceful than non-blacks in Canada.

And as I said part of that reason has to with the fact there are relatively few blacks living here. Blacks make up like 3% of Canada's population while in the US its 13%. If there were 13% blacks living in Canada (4.4 million) I really doubt black crime rates wouldn't jump up dramatically.
Maybe, like I said, the link between white historical racism is the reason. White historical racism in Canada has had less of an impact on blacks while white historical racism has had a more profound impact on blacks in the USA. Since Canada is not racism free, that racism still manifest in statistical differences between the races in Canada.

Secondly, you just don't have a clue what crime RATES represent. Having a higher percentage of blacks in Canada makes no difference as Canadian blacks are heavily influenced by America. Hell, I used to ride to Toronto all the time when I lived in Detroit. Its not like Canada is some distant land.

Quote:
Also racism against blacks here is VERY MINOR unless you go out into rural Canada where it might be abit higher. But the majority of blacks live in cities here which are very multicultural and hence racism towards blacks and other minorities is extremely low and in fact blacks hate each other more than non-blacks hate blacks. So you can't use that excuse.
LOL....yeah...right.....big deal....whites in the USA say the same thing.

Quote:
I DID explain it in detail a few pages back. If you didn't read it that's your problem.

Except you forgot one oh so minor detail:

St. Louis - 50% of its population is black
Flint - 56% of its population is black
Toronto - 7% of its population is black

Oh snap. OWNED SON! LOOOOLL. Next time you accuse someone of not knowing what they're talking about, please do some basic research yourself so you don't get owned so badly.

50% of a city's population being black has a HUGE impact on a city's crime rate compared to a city which is only 7% black. In fact if Toronto was 50% black, IE 2.7 million blacks living here, Toronto would be completely SCREWED and be the Detroit of Canada.
You need to own better comprehension. The discussion was not about city crime rates, the discussion was about the rate of crime AMONG BLACKS. The murder rate of blacks in Toronto is much less than the murder rate among blacks in Flint or STL. Now you are trying to back peddle as it becomes obvious that you don't understand what crime RATES mean.

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that many whites and non-blacks living with blacks here in Toronto are LOW INCOME and therefore don't have the ability to move away even if many want to?
The case study of USA white racism demonstrated that class was not am impediment to moving. In other words, poor whites moved away from blacks in the USA.....or drew lines in the sand like they did in Chicago which divided the city by race between the North and South Side.

Quote:
There are also many immigrants that arrive here each year that have no choice but to live where ever than can and frequently the cheapest option is public housing or housing in less desirable neighborhoods that happen to contain more blacks. So that's where they live. And even as many of these immigrants improve their lives and move away to a better neighborhood, more new immigrants arrive to replace them, so blacks here will always have a healthy number of non-blacks living among them.

But none of this ever crossed your mind I guess.
What crossed my mind is that you put your foot in your mouth.....again....and its still in their. Sorry...you said all groups move away from blacks because blacks are more criminal. You did not mention anything about immigrants being an exception when you first made your point. Sorry.....no do over.

Quote:
The asians that first came to Canada had no wealth and yet they were able to create their own and pass it on so its quite possible to do it, except for blacks it seems. As for culture being corrupt, that's black people's own problem that they refuse to alter and change their culture to be more positive for the sake of their own children.
Yes....and so do a lot of Africans in Canada. I can guarantee you that Africans are not committing crimes in Canada at the rate of those from the Caribbean. Peoples who are able to maintain their original culture tend to do better. African Americans and those from the Caribbean had their African Cultures stripped and hence they really do not have a foundation to spring up strong from.

Quote:
Asians have shown that its possible to adapt and succeed in whatever new nation they settle in, which is why in pretty much every western country that asians have settle in, they thrive and add to their new homeland while contributing very low crime. Blacks are the complete opposite.
Asians were not enslaved in Americas. Yes, they were brought here to work the railroads, but what percent of Asians in the Americas are descended from those Asians brought here.....2%?

Quote:
This 'stunting' crap is COMPLETE BS. There are literally hundreds of millions of asians in Southeast asia that live in conditions that are MANY TIMES worse than blacks do in the US, but guess what? They STILL mostly raise their kids right which is why all those poor asian countries still have lower murder rates than blacks in the US do. So its quite possible to live in absolute squalor and still raise good kids.

And that's why MY decisions affect MY child the most and not the history of my race or the performance of my ancestors or lack of it.
Its funny you Always have to use the example of ANOTHER race. You can go to Africa and find the same thing. I know because I have been to Africa a few times....Ghana and Tanzania and the families are poor and MUCH stronger than here in the US. In fact, youth, whether related or not, address adults as UNCLE or AUNT or FATHER. Elders are respected. You see.....Africa is the baseline for blackness....not America. Thus, why is the black family in the West so much more dysfunctional than the black family in Africa? Obviously life in the West, and the black experience it it, has a lot to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies