U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-24-2013, 10:18 PM
 
Location: SoCal
5,902 posts, read 4,959,406 times
Reputation: 1930

Advertisements

Once Asia and Latin America become much older and much wealthier than they are right now?
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-25-2013, 12:56 AM
 
Location: SoCal
5,902 posts, read 4,959,406 times
Reputation: 1930
For the record, Sub-Saharan Africa's population will likely grow much more percentage-wise over the next 100/150 years than other areas of the world.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 01:00 AM
 
56,217 posts, read 30,337,106 times
Reputation: 18358
That's not the type of immigration that Ann Coulter is talking about.

Yes, African immigrants have been very successful in this country, but sorry, wrong group.

So no...no increased sub Saharan African immigration.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 01:01 AM
 
Location: SoCal
5,902 posts, read 4,959,406 times
Reputation: 1930
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's not the type of immigration that Ann Coulter is talking about.
Ann Coulter and like-minded people will become much less relevant in the U.S. several decades from now than they are today.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 01:35 AM
 
56,217 posts, read 30,337,106 times
Reputation: 18358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Ann Coulter and like-minded people will become much less relevant in the U.S. several decades from now than they are today.
Conservative white people?

I don't think they'll ever be irrelevant.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 01:39 AM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,988 posts, read 32,059,130 times
Reputation: 7335
The US government will reenact slavery before they allow a huge exodus of blacks into this country. GOP does not want blacks to succeed and thrive. That's why they continue throwing us black men in prison and leaving single black mothers to turn to welfare and keep the poverty in the black community going. This is the america we live in people. Wake up.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 09:38 AM
 
1,922 posts, read 1,583,855 times
Reputation: 798
deleted
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 09:43 AM
 
1,922 posts, read 1,583,855 times
Reputation: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
The US government will reenact slavery before they allow a huge exodus of blacks into this country. GOP does not want blacks to succeed and thrive. That's why they continue throwing us black men in prison and leaving single black mothers to turn to welfare and keep the poverty in the black community going. This is the america we live in people. Wake up.
As many faults as the GOP has lately, they are not responsible for the destruction of black families anymore than you are.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,988 posts, read 32,059,130 times
Reputation: 7335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
As many faults as the GOP has lately, they are not responsible for the destruction of black families anymore than you are.
So gullible, but yet so innocent in your view of black people.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 AM
 
1,922 posts, read 1,583,855 times
Reputation: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
so gullible, but yet so innocent in your view of black people.
lol!!!!!!!!
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top