Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2013, 01:27 PM

200 posts, read 273,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVofM View Post
After reading a few posts on this forum, too many people would love to go back to the jim crow days and would even love re-naming our nation "the racist states of America" because they obvious cling to racsim every bit as much as they cling to their gun and bible.

If people are tired of being viewed as racists, maybe they should try...oh...BEING NOT RACIST FOR A CHANGE. (simple solution... but will still be way over the heads of the racists in question)
Everything is over your head.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:32 PM

349 posts, read 260,842 times
Golden Dawn brings wave of violence
  • by:James Bone
  • November 12, 201211:28AM

GREEK neo-Nazi MPs have embarked on a campaign of violence, spewing racist insults, inciting supporters and allegedly beating up immigrants, gays, and political opponents.

Of the 18 Golden Dawn MPs elected in June, four have been stripped of their parliamentary immunity to face investigation for violent offences. A fifth has been accused of attacking the Mayor of Corinth with a whip.

Golden Dawn: Greece's Violent, Radical Political Party | Video - ABC News

Racist, anti-semitic, violent - the true face of Golden Dawn - Channel 4 News

Somehow I'm not surprised racist would lend support to other racists...

Old 08-27-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
Golden Dawn brings wave of violence
  • by:James Bone
  • November 12, 201211:28AM

GREEK neo-Nazi MPs have embarked on a campaign of violence, spewing racist insults, inciting supporters and allegedly beating up immigrants, gays, and political opponents.

Of the 18 Golden Dawn MPs elected in June, four have been stripped of their parliamentary immunity to face investigation for violent offences. A fifth has been accused of attacking the Mayor of Corinth with a whip.

Golden Dawn: Greece's Violent, Radical Political Party | Video - ABC News

Racist, anti-semitic, violent - the true face of Golden Dawn - Channel 4 News

Somehow I'm not surprised racist would lend support to other racists...
Haha! Did you even watch the video of Kasidiaris? Time and time again, SYRIZA and the Greek media (who didn't even mention Golden Dawn's name before the voting took place and yet mention the names of parties who didn't even receive a fraction of the votes GD received), have lied and tried to frame GD members for crimes they haven't committed. Meanwhile, anarchists and leftists who are responsible for 99% of the political violence, have bombed or attempted to bomb GD offices multiple times, and cowardly attack GD members when they're greatly outnumbered.

This subhuman POS attacked an immigrant in Greece, framed Golden Dawn for it, so all the negative media attention went to GD, and it turns out... HE IS A RADICAL ANARCHIST! As Kasidiaris mentions several more of these instances.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 PM

349 posts, read 260,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Haha! Did you even watch the video of Kasidiaris? Time and time again, SYRIZA and the Greek media (who didn't even mention Golden Dawn's name before the voting took place and yet mention the names of parties who didn't even receive a fraction of the votes GD received), have lied and tried to frame GD members for crimes they haven't committed. Meanwhile, anarchists and leftists who are responsible for 99% of the political violence, have bombed or attempted to bomb GD offices multiple times, and cowardly attack GD members when they're greatly outnumbered.

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy.....

Old 08-27-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
Yeah, it's all a conspiracy.....
Nothing I'm saying is a conspiracy. The Greek media, right before the voting, wouldn't mention GD's name at all. They would spend all their time talking about SYRIZA (a communist party), New Democracy, and parties that didn't receive half the votes GD did. Why? Because they don't want GD to get any coverage. It's common sense. The Greek media reported on a pathetic "anti-racist" rally that turned up about 2,000 people at most who were mostly not even European and yet the IMIA march that gathered 50,000 nationalists received almost no attention.

The media doesn't support Golden Dawn, so why would they give out an honest coverage of them?

Old 08-27-2013, 02:05 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
I've taken part in WN events here in the states and in Europe. I took part in the IMIA March, which this year, 50,000 nationalists took part in. I contribute to Golden Dawn New York's food drive to send to Greece so that starving GREEKS can receive aid that the mayor of Athens tried to CANCEL, even though he does nothing to help, he did it because it makes GD look good and him look like what he is; a selfish POS typical of our governments today. Last donation sent, we raised 3,000 pounds worth of food to send to Golden Dawn in Greece to distribute to hungry Greeks. I've taken part in events in Russia, Italy, France, and Sweden. Drug abuse is frowned upon in the movement. It's a sign of weakness and I'm pretty sure most people who aren't even WNs know that.

It's becoming painfully clear to everybody in Europe at least that the only people who truly care are nationalists, hence why the far right is the fastest growing movement in Europe. So I mean play dumb all you want, that charade is growing tired and it's showing. Watch as the Golden Dawn MP completely owns the leftist Greek parliament.
I've viewed a few of Ramzpaul's videos on Youtube. I saw him support Israel's independence and right to exist. That was when I realized that nationalist is not a code word for supremacist. It's funny because I'd never questioned that before. Being a conservative, I always knew the garbage about conservatives being racist and sexist was pure demonization and rhetoric from the left. However, not being a nationalist, I had pretty much swallowed their rhetoric about nationalists being racists who wanted to enslave or kill anybody different from them. I'm still not a nationalist but now I do realize that being a nationalist does not make one a closet KKK member, just like being in the Tea Party doesn't either.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:10 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVofM View Post
After reading a few posts on this forum, too many people would love to go back to the jim crow days and would even love re-naming our nation "the racist states of America" because they obvious cling to racsim every bit as much as they cling to their gun and bible.

If people are tired of being viewed as racists, maybe they should try...oh...BEING NOT RACIST FOR A CHANGE. (simple solution... but will still be way over the heads of the racists in question)
The problem is that the only way to not be a racist in liberals' eyes is to vote Democrat. Liberals seem to feel that they are the universal arbiters of racism, and anything disagreeing with them is racist. If you don't think we should have done a trillion dollar stimulus, you're a racist. If you think Susan Rice wasn't telling the truth about Benghazi, you're a racist. If you think people should be citizens legally qualified to vote before they do vote, you're a racist. If you think Americans should live in America and Mexicans should live in Mexico, you're a racist. If you think we should follow the constitution, you're a racist.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
I've viewed a few of Ramzpaul's videos on Youtube. I saw him support Israel's independence and right to exist. That was when I realized that nationalist is not a code word for supremacist. It's funny because I'd never questioned that before. Being a conservative, I always knew the garbage about conservatives being racist and sexist was pure demonization and rhetoric from the left. However, not being a nationalist, I had pretty much swallowed their rhetoric about nationalists being racists who wanted to enslave or kill anybody different from them. I'm still not a nationalist but now I do realize that being a nationalist does not make one a closet KKK member, just like being in the Tea Party doesn't either.
Exactly. It's good to know there are some people who aren't parrots.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:23 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
But this is the thing, Nazism is a racist ideology. Look at what happened under Hitler's Germany. Look at some of the violence coming from Neo-Nazis. We are talking about Nazism.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Nazism: Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A form of fascism that incorporates biological racism and anti-Semitism. Nazism is basically fascism mixed with racism and anti-Semitism. It believes that non-White races are inferior to White races. And within White peoples, there is a certain hierarchy according to Nazi ideology, with Nordic and Teutonic people being held at the top of the hierarchy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies