Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2013, 06:21 PM

200 posts, read 273,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Nope, it was a black kid, a mixed kid and a white kid. This makes me believe that it was not a race based crime but one of opportunity.
Sources?

You haven't provided a single source saying that one was a white kid and another a mulatto. I have sources saying 1 was a mulatto, and 2 black. And I also have sources providing great evidence that this was race-based.

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nat...1226700172461#

"ONE of the teenagers charged with the murder of Melbourne baseball star Chris Lane posted racist tweets saying he hated white people in the months before the shooting.

James Edwards, 15, posted statements on his Twitter feed including a comment on April 29 where he tweeted “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM”.

Edwards also weighed when George Zimmerman was acquitted over the death of Trayvon Martin.

“Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol sh*t ima keep sleepin sh*t! #ayeeee.”

“Woods” is derogatory slang for white people. The feed also contains tweets glorifying violence, guns and gangs."

Old 09-07-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Either you are willifully ignorant or just madly misinformed. Blacks make up only 13% of the population in this country, so just using basic math even if every black person in this country was on welfare it still would not crack 40% of the people that is on it. But I guess that you are ASSuming that no whites are on welfare and all blacks and latinos are it
Reading comprehension fail.

Quote:
Hell you at a state that does not have alot of blacks in it like Montana or the Dakotas are you trying to say that no one there is one assistance?
Again, please tell me exactly where I said no whites are on assistance? I live in Maine, I'm well aware of the issues.

Quote:
Please explain what the FBI most wanted have to do with this conversation? I look at the crime statistics by the government and take them with a grain of salt because they NEVER include the other factors that are involved in their statistics
I stated the FBI's most wanted because if you look at their most wanted suspects, they list their race as white even though they are clearly amerindian or mestizo. Even the George Lopez looking ones are listed as "white." You geniuses all sit here and quote .gov sources or whatever sources that say "oh, 'whites' make up the other half of murderers and most of the welfare cases in this country" without taking into account that hispanics are widely listed as white by our government. It's something to take into account and it's something that I'm suspicious of our government of, whether you want to call it a "conspiracy theory" or not is up to you, but it's still wrong for whatever reason it's like that.

Old 09-07-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Have you ever noticed that they will not bother you if they are alone? If you get them in a group or while they are drunk all of the sudden they are the baddest things on earth at least in their own minds.

Sometimes you might catch one alone and he messes with the wrong guy:

[SIZE=4]Racist Guy Gets Knocked Out Cold! - Videos[/SIZE]
You posted a video of a cowardly sucker punch. They weren't squared up, he clearly wasn't ready to fight, and the black guy even said he wouldn't hit him and then swings out of nowhere. Typical. Although, I don't know why the white guy wasn't expecting a sucker punch. Perhaps he was drunk or just a retard. He's clearly not a WN though, and for all we know, the black guy(s) could've just done something to **** him off, and they could've kept instigating it and talking over the man to the point the white guy might've just said the n-word out of being heated and frustrated.

Either way, thanks for posting that sucker punch video. It does nothing to help your argument. In fact, quite the opposite.

Oh, and lol at your comment at us being afraid. We risk our safety, reputation, and our livelihoods, we receive death threats, we are arrested, jailed, and even GD's offices were bombed in Greece over our beliefs. We stand up for what we believe in despite that, something you're probably too much of a coward to do and yet still you think we're "afraid" to confront somebody when we are alone? lol there are numerous youtube videos of nationalists in Russia, Sweden, Greece, Spain, etc taking on antifas, nonwhites, and rioters who outnumber us anywhere from 10 to 1 to 100+ to 1 and nationalists either win or hold the masses back. All you're doing is taking little videos of more than likely drunk or frustrated random white guys who said something out of frustration getting sucker punched and using that to say we nationalists are "afraid." Get real.

Last edited by lobsta; 09-07-2013 at 07:16 PM..

Old 09-07-2013, 07:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,507,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
How about all neo-Nazis in the U.S. simply create a new huge mega-city for them somewhere in rural Nevada instead, preferably somewhere which previously got nuked a lot?
A more appropriate location would be on one of the Aleutian Islands. Nice climate, fresh seafood, everything those boys could ever want.

Old 09-07-2013, 07:55 PM

72,939 posts, read 62,505,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
A more appropriate location would be on one of the Aleutian Islands. Nice climate, fresh seafood, everything those boys could ever want.
Except there are already people living on those islands who would not like their presence either. This is home to the Aleut peoples, a Native Alaska group. And Neo-Nazis look down on them.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:39 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,308,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Sources?

You haven't provided a single source saying that one was a white kid and another a mulatto. I have sources saying 1 was a mulatto, and 2 black. And I also have sources providing great evidence that this was race-based.

No Cookies | The Advertiser

"ONE of the teenagers charged with the murder of Melbourne baseball star Chris Lane posted racist tweets saying he hated white people in the months before the shooting.

James Edwards, 15, posted statements on his Twitter feed including a comment on April 29 where he tweeted “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM”.

Edwards also weighed when George Zimmerman was acquitted over the death of Trayvon Martin.

“Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol sh*t ima keep sleepin sh*t! #ayeeee.”

“Woods” is derogatory slang for white people. The feed also contains tweets glorifying violence, guns and gangs."

I was talking about the WW 2 who was killed by three teens. I'm glad that you are hand picking specific racial incidents that have blacks attacking whites but ignore the fact that klan and neonazi membership is at an all time high since the election of Obama

Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,023,159 times
Quote:
I was talking about the WW 2 who was killed by three teens. I'm glad that you are hand picking specific racial incidents that have blacks attacking whites but ignore the fact that klan and neonazi membership is at an all time high since the election of Obama
Proof? You really are reaching waaaaay past reality with a lot of your statements lately.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:22 PM

72,939 posts, read 62,505,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Proof? You really are reaching waaaaay past reality with a lot of your statements lately.
Go google it. It is being mentioned by the New York Times, ABC News, CNN, and other media.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:42 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,458,789 times
Quote:
Did he also ignore the fact that the sky is blue? Did he ignore the fact that the highest mountain in the US is Mount McKinley?

You're not making any point.

Someone posts about subject A and your response is "but you ignored subject B". So what? What is the relevance of KKK membership numbers to the attack on the WW2 vet?

Old 09-07-2013, 09:46 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,308,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Reading comprehension fail.

Again, please tell me exactly where I said no whites are on assistance? I live in Maine, I'm well aware of the issues.

Because in one breath you complain that blacks are the biggest users of welfare and are more likely to be criminals through goverment statistics. But yet you have the audacity to complain about whites being overly represented by those same statistics

I stated the FBI's most wanted because if you look at their most wanted suspects, they list their race as white even though they are clearly amerindian or mestizo. Even the George Lopez looking ones are listed as "white." You geniuses all sit here and quote .gov sources or whatever sources that say "oh, 'whites' make up the other half of murderers and most of the welfare cases in this country" without taking into account that hispanics are widely listed as white by our government. It's something to take into account and it's something that I'm suspicious of our government of, whether you want to call it a "conspiracy theory" or not is up to you, but it's still wrong for whatever reason it's like that.
So let me get this straight, you are offended that people who look white are being classified as being white but you have no probelm classifying all blacks regardless of orgin as being the same? OOOOK
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies