Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 02:15 PM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Why are you sociopaths here so hell bent on destroying a completely non-threatening group of people who just want to be left alone? God forbid there are white people who are sick and tired of their homes turning into the wonderful futuristic progressive (aka "less whitebred") utopias of LA and Detroit.
Ok, who are the sociopaths here? The townspeople who want nothing to do with a violent group of people, or the Neo-Nazis, who have been known for violence and murder? And not just here in the USA. If Neo-Nazis are so peaceful, then why is there so much violence in the Neo-Nazi groups? So who is the sociopath? Those who don't want Neo-Nazis in their community or Neo-Nazis who preach a violent hatred ideology based on race?

Old 08-25-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
No, no, this story is about a small prairie community that wishes to keep sociopaths from its midst.
It is disturbing. There are those who will defend the right for Neo-Nazis to "take over a town". However, when someone disapproves of a sociopathic group like Neo-Nazis, all of a sudden, one gets called a "sociopath". And I'm not talking about you, I'm just speaking of the general situation.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:21 PM

200 posts, read 274,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Ok, who are the sociopaths here? The townspeople who want nothing to do with a violent group of people, or the Neo-Nazis, who have been known for violence and murder? And not just here in the USA. If Neo-Nazis are so peaceful, then why is there so much violence in the Neo-Nazi groups? So who is the sociopath? Those who don't want Neo-Nazis in their community or Neo-Nazis who preach a violent hatred ideology based on race?
Last I checked, this is a free country and people can move and associate with whoever they want. The man is legally purchasing land and he has every right to. If the 19 "townspeople" don't want to associate with it, then by all means they don't have to and they can do what they've been doing for the past 40+ years. Sit in their house and do absolutely nothing in that dead frickin town.

"So much violence." Give me a break. I'd rather live in a 100% "neo-Nazi" (buzzword alert) town any day of the week than a place like East St. Louis.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:27 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yeah, well so was Vermont and it didn't do them any good. VT was a sleepy, buttoned down conservative little state, then the Howard Dean type liberals started moving in to get away from whatever hellholes their policies had created elsewhere. Of course they brought their politics with them. The gay brigades have taken over Montpelier, a liberal open door policy has infested Burlington and it's environs with the Crips and the Bloods, and just try to open a business in VT.

I'm not worried about a couple silly neo-nazis.
I wouldn't either.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:32 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town

Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town
you say this like it is a bad thing.

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-25-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Last I checked, this is a free country and people can move and associate with whoever they want. The man is legally purchasing land and he has every right to. If the 19 "townspeople" don't want to associate with it, then by all means they don't have to and they can do what they've been doing for the past 40+ years. Sit in their house and do absolutely nothing in that dead frickin town.

"So much violence." Give me a break. I'd rather live in a 100% "neo-Nazi" (buzzword alert) town any day of the week than a place like East St. Louis.
A Neo-Nazi is free to go wherever he or she wants, provided he or she OBEYS the law, but the members of a community have the right to keep a violent ideology out of their community. If Neo-Nazis ever came to my community, I have the right to stand up and say "Your message is not welcome here". Those 19 residents can say "don't bring your violent ideology here". Neo-Nazism is a violent ideology.

"Neo-Nazi" is not a buzzword. I am not using the word "Neo-Nazi" as a buzzword for White people. You insinuating that is an insult and it shows how you think. I don't mind living around White people. Being a Black man, both the Neo-Nazi and the Black gang member are threats to me. A Neo-Nazi would murder me based on my skin color. Gang members are dangerous people too. Now, Black gang members kill more Blacks than anyone else. However, Neo-Nazism would like to get rid of Blacks. Being Black, I stand to lose alot.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
you say this like it is a bad thing.

20yrsinBranson
That is because it is. Neo-Nazism and democracy are diametrically opposed. Neo-Nazism goes against what America is suppose to be about.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yeah, well so was Vermont and it didn't do them any good. VT was a sleepy, buttoned down conservative little state, then the Howard Dean type liberals started moving in to get away from whatever hellholes their policies had created elsewhere. Of course they brought their politics with them. The gay brigades have taken over Montpelier, a liberal open door policy has infested Burlington and it's environs with the Crips and the Bloods, and just try to open a business in VT.

I'm not worried about a couple silly neo-nazis.
This is one major difference. Neo-Nazis bring a violent ideology based on racial supremacy. Burlington a crap hole? Burlington has 42,000 people, and has a crime rate below the national average. I actually would not mind living in Burlington,VT.

And we have prisons. Crips and Bloods are gangs with no ties to any kind of ideology. Drug dealers. At least with a drug dealer, yes, the drug dealer is a danger to me. However, so is the Neo-Nazi. Being a Black man, I have every reason to worry about Neo-Nazis. Neo-Nazis have a violent, racial extremism ideology, and would probably kill me if given the chance. Crips and Neo-Nazis are both criminals in my book. The difference is that the Neo-Nazis would go after me because I am Black.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:56 PM

200 posts, read 274,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
A Neo-Nazi is free to go wherever he or she wants, provided he or she OBEYS the law, but the members of a community have the right to keep a violent ideology out of their community. If Neo-Nazis ever came to my community, I have the right to stand up and say "Your message is not welcome here". Those 19 residents can say "don't bring your violent ideology here". Neo-Nazism is a violent ideology.
The fact that you people use the words "neo-Nazi" just reinforces the fact that you have absolutely not even the first clue what it is you're talking about. That is such an ignorant word to use if you were truly educated on the ideology but clearly you aren't. And don't even get me started on keeping violent ideologies out of towns, since we seem to love ignoring the elephant in the room these days...

"90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

Quote:
"Neo-Nazi" is not a buzzword. I am not using the word "Neo-Nazi" as a buzzword for White people. You insinuating that is an insult and it shows how you think. I don't mind living around White people. Being a Black man, both the Neo-Nazi and the Black gang member are threats to me. A Neo-Nazi would murder me based on my skin color. Gang members are dangerous people too. Now, Black gang members kill more Blacks than anyone else. However, Neo-Nazism would like to get rid of Blacks. Being Black, I stand to lose alot.
"Neo-nazi" is an ignorant buzzword and nothing more.

I don't know what you expect. That would be like millions of white people migrating to Zimbabwe or Puerto Rico at an increasing rate of the population (babies turning it into minority majority status... and increasing), committing well over more than half the homicides, turning entire swaths of cities into areas with 3rd world crime rates... and expecting the people of Zimbabwe to welcome not only us, but more of us, with open arms. I mean, he-llllo! Yes, there will be a few sane people called *gasp* "neo-nazis" who aren't indoctrinated parrots who stand up and say... hm, wait a second... we were better off before! And they get together, and God forbid they live together in their own little town purchased legally far away from hellholes like LA without people like you seeking to destroy every last one of them and not resting until you do.

You people are psychotic.

Meanwhile, with nearly 30 million views...

Old 08-25-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
The fact that you people use the words "neo-Nazi" just reinforces the fact that you have absolutely not even the first clue what it is you're talking about. That is such an ignorant word to use if you were truly educated on the ideology but clearly you aren't. And don't even get me started on keeping violent ideologies out of towns, since we seem to love ignoring the elephant in the room these days...

"90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

"Neo-nazi" is an ignorant buzzword and nothing more.

I don't know what you expect. That would be like millions of white people migrating to Zimbabwe or Puerto Rico at an increasing rate of the population (babies turning it into minority majority status... and increasing), committing well over more than half the homicides, turning entire swaths of cities into areas with 3rd world crime rates... and expecting the people of Zimbabwe to welcome not only us, but more of us, with open arms. I mean, he-llllo! Yes, there will be a few sane people called *gasp* "neo-nazis" who aren't indoctrinated parrots who stand up and say... hm, wait a second... we were better off before! And they get together, and God forbid they live together in their own little town purchased legally far away from hellholes like LA without people like you seeking to destroy every last one of them and not resting until you do.

You people are psychotic.

Meanwhile, with nearly 30 million views...
Neo-Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buzzword, eh? If I have no idea what I'm talking about, then why are you the one calling Neo-Nazi a buzzword?

For every Black person you can find who hates White people, you can find White people who feel the same way about Blacks. In fact, you calling Blacks "psychotic" shows your hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies