Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 09:05 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,740 times

Advertisements

Now it's the liberals and the medias fault? Whatever happened to parental responsibility? If your kids turn out crappy it's your fault as the parent. What a joke. Blame the blacks...blame hip-hop/rest of the media...blame the liberals and on and on. Blame everyone except the people who are responsible for raising a productive member of society. The parent(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
Liberals are the ones creating this cultural garbage that infects our youth with loose morals and blasé attitudes towards sexuality in the first place. Point to any piece of trashy media that's directed at teenagers and I guarantee a Liberal created it.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:27 AM

909 posts, read 1,062,979 times
Quote:
Liberals are the ones creating this cultural garbage that infects our youth with loose morals and blasé attitudes towards sexuality in the first place. Point to any piece of trashy media that's directed at teenagers and I guarantee a Liberal created it.
B S

Lyrics NOT created by "liberals" over the years...

"I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die" (1955)

"Why don't we get drunk and screw" (1973)

"Got you in a stranglehold - I'm gonna crush your face" (1975)

“Mama’s in the graveyard, Papa’s in the pen.” (1992)

Let's tally that up... two that glamorize murder, one in favor of wife beating, one for alcohol abuse and fornication. And these are only a miniscule tip of the iceberg.

Where is the outrage from right-wingers over:
Johnny Cash
Jimmy Buffet
Ted Nugent
Garth Brooks

? ? ? ? ?

Old 08-27-2013, 10:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Yes they are. No one more liberal than the skank named Madonna or Lady Gaga or most Hollywood bimbos who will sleep with anyone and do anything for money.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:49 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes they are. No one more liberal than the skank named Madonna or Lady Gaga or most Hollywood bimbos who will sleep with anyone and do anything for money.
Really?

When I worked with Jessica Simpson, who was 16 at the time, it wasn't "Hollywood liberals" who were pushing her to be famous as much as her father, Youth Pastor from Texas Joe Simpson, who sat on the couch grooming his daughter to be as Hollywood as it gets.

She wasn't particularly into it and was a nervous little girl, as I remember.

Lady Gaga and Madonna are independent women who made up their own minds to pursue their careers. If you think they sleep with anyone and do anything "for money" you are incorrect. Regardless of what you think of them, they are artists.

It's these supposedly family value conservative heartland parents you've got to watch out for. No wonder their children go off the rails once Mommy and Daddy manager/pimp are out of the picture.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:50 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
The music entertainment is full of low lifers. Seems the more low life one can act on stage the more money they make.. what is up with that.. ??

They are hyped by the liberal networks... that is why!

The ilk of Matt Lauer will put on trashy people and spread the trash around.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:51 AM

909 posts, read 1,062,979 times
I googled "country music songs about getting drunk" - there were 5.94 million results to pick from - literally.

I'm no fan of annoying pop singers such as Madonna or Gaga (as a matter of fact I avoid ever listening to that pop crap)... however, I would guess they didn't write or perform any of the 5.94 million country songs glamorizing alcohol abuse... or infidelity... or shooting people... or wife-beating...

Again I must ask - where is the outrage from white conservatives over the decadent lyrics from white country artists?

Hint: the answer is spelled H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

Old 08-27-2013, 10:54 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Really?

When I worked with Jessica Simpson, who was 16 at the time, it wasn't "Hollywood liberals" who were pushing her to be famous as much as her father, Youth Pastor from Texas Joe Simpson, who sat on the couch grooming his daughter to be as Hollywood as it gets.

She wasn't particularly into it and was a nervous little girl, as I remember.

Lady Gaga and Madonna are independent women who made up their own minds to pursue their careers. If you think they sleep with anyone and do anything "for money" you are incorrect. Regardless of what you think of them, they are artists.

It's these supposedly family value conservative heartland parents you've got to watch out for. No wonder their children go off the rails once Mommy and Daddy manager/pimp are out of the picture.
Artists.. sure to you , many know they are low lifers first and promote it. Their videos , some of which were banned because they looked like orgies were far from being artistic.. They are morally corrupt.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:54 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,625 times
because white people are pure angelic creatures created in god's image.. how could that erode anything

Old 08-27-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Artists.. sure to you , many know they are low lifers first and promote it. Their videos , some of which were banned because they looked like orgies were far from being artistic.. They are morally corrupt.
That's your opinion. I really wouldn't expect you to get the bigger picture.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 AM

Also, the big three record labels that are left are owned by mega holding companies, about as far from "liberal" as you can get.

This idea that the mega billion dollar entertainment business is run by "liberals" is ridiculous.

It's run by business people who's only interest is in making money. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies