Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 11:28 AM

78,022 posts, read 60,232,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Chemical or actual castration?
How about we just use acid and call it both?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 11:44 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,198,924 times
THEY GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank God!!!
just got text from my daughter
they got the bastard in a motel in Nashvile!!!!!!

wipppeeeeee!!!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 11:49 AM

52,551 posts, read 34,276,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
thank God!!!

wipppeeeeee!!!!!
excellent!

Wanted Bowling Green Rape Suspect Arrested

Old 08-29-2013, 11:50 AM

Default police just caught rapist who was on the run!!!!

serial rapist who was on the run for a week
was just caught in Nashville, Tn
he had spent 10 years in prison for raping my daughter at knife point
and was released not 3 months ago
he could have served 5 more years
he just kidnapped and raped another woman in Bowling Green, KY
I am so happy to know this monster is where he needs to be behind bars and hopefully will NEVER get out

Georgia dem~~~

Old 08-29-2013, 11:54 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,961,214 times
Quote:
thank God!!!

wipppeeeeee!!!!!

Good! I hope if convicted they throw the book at this SOB once and for all for the sake of the other victims as well as your family!

Old 08-29-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Good! I hope if convicted they throw the book at this SOB once and for all for the sake of the other victims as well as your family!

me too they had already said they will seek life but I hope they seek death
I called the Bowling Green police dept to thank them personally
thank you so much for your support!
yes this other woman I have been praying for so very sad
if I were there I would give you a big hug I want to hug every body right now

Old 08-29-2013, 12:14 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

In the US, rapists can have access to a child born from their assault.
Another part of the why the system of INJUSTCIE IS.

This man needs to be put down once and for all.

Rape isn't about having babies, or about having sex. Rape is about control.

Rapists shouldn't get any 2nd chance, nor should murderers, but with the ALL KNOWING Great System of Injustice they all get that chance and for so many chances more as they please.

Of course it is morally superior to suffer rape than it is to put down the rapist for good.

End Deals, End Parole.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
WHAT???????!!!!
what the hell should I not bring it here!!! I have been a member here for YEARS!!!!
This is MT daughter and a frigging monster is on the loose!!!!!
He DID rape AGAIN!!!!
I don't give a shi% about you stats!!!!
and this is far from UNFORNTUNANTE!!!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
don't talk to me I don't want anything from you and I will post what I damned well please I thank the ones here who have cared not somebody like you that is trying to make this something other than what this is
a mothers cry for her child
You have as much Right as anyone. Perhaps more than a self imposed outcast living in Germany, claiming to be American.

If you are not familiar with this board there is a ignore feature. I have many progressive liberals on it now, the kind that think it does social harm to bad guys who violate laws.

We can't do a thing to help or assist unless you go Federal. At the moment anyway from the best I can gather you are still dealing with this as a state issue.

It may have to remain at that level since states also deal with murder at that level.

You can rattle and shake the doors off your state at it's level and possibly you are.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
this monster raped another woman the week before he raped my daughter but she was too scared to testify
who knows who else he has raped??
and I used to be in a prison ministry at my church and used to visit regularly on Georgia's death row
I was totally against the death penalty but then over time when thing like that monster down in Fla kidnaped that little girl from her home in the middle of the night kept her for days then buried her alive
well I changed my mind he ended up here in Atlanta they caught him on a video at a bar drinking and laughing he had no remorse from what he did
at his trial he sat there coloring at the defense table trying to act like he was insane!!!
That did it for me
if someone murders a child rapes them or an elderly person or some other heinous crime I am all for them put to death
rape is one that should carry the death penalty
my daughter will never out live that night mare and she is reliving it now with that bastard out there
now this other woman is terrified
no, these are not men not by a long shot and I don't know what I am going to do but this has pushed me to be very active somewhere
I know I crawled out of domestic violence but I have never been reaped but I had to have years of therapy and today, thank God I am sober 15 years in AA so I have put to rest as best I can that crap but this is my child!!! It makes it so much different
you all do not know how much every one of you,
except that one twit
has helped me
I have needed to vent and get this crap out of my head
so thank you !!!!!

Oh dear LOL

Ah have you and your daughter considered doing anything to protect and defend your selves? Like take a few classes on the LAW and then get armed with carry weapons you will be willing to use?

I assume you drive a car, and so assume there is a jack and a spare tire there. You may not need to ever use the jack or the spare, but knowing it's there and having learned How To is usually all it takes to allow for a bad thing to happen and come out ok, with out 15 years of therapy.

Out of 4 half sisters all pro, PHD and Doctors 3 carry today. No one can count on the cops anymore. It isn't even wise to think so.

I trust you already are aware of that.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
thank God!!!

wipppeeeeee!!!!!
But can they keep him? Can he still make bail?

I read and am caught up now..

Life plus 1000 years is better than death. With death they can still petiion the lord and get out

With life and 1000 years they can still petion the lord and get out in another 750 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies