Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 03:50 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times

Advertisements

From the slobbering, leg humping moron......

CHRIS MATTHEWS: "The problem is, I don't like it, first of all I'm rather dovish, I don't like what I'm going to say but it's true. If you basically put down a red line and say don't use chemical weapons, and it's been enforced in the Western community, around the world -- international community for decades. Don't use chemical weapons. We didn't use them in World War II, Hitler didn't use them, we don't use chemical weapons, that's no deal. Although we do know that Assad's father did. Then he goes ahead and does it......"

No wonder he was so bad on Jeopardy!

Prisoners deemed too weak to be good workers were sent to the gas chamber. To prevent panic, the Nazis told them they would be taking a shower. Instead, the disguised showerheads gassed the prisoners to death using Zyklon-B pellets. Zyklon B, a poisonous gas made from hydrogen cyanide crystals, was originally manufactured as a strong disinfectant and for pest control. The SS used Zyklon B for mass extermination in the gas chambers in an effort to satisfy Hitler's demand to annihilate all European Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 04:43 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Matthews is and always will be a cast iron idiot and is not smarter than a 5th grader.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,297 times
Was somebody expecting anything BUT stupidity from Matthews???

Old 08-28-2013, 09:16 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
From the slobbering, leg humping moron......

CHRIS MATTHEWS: "The problem is, I don't like it, first of all I'm rather dovish, I don't like what I'm going to say but it's true. If you basically put down a red line and say don't use chemical weapons, and it's been enforced in the Western community, around the world -- international community for decades. Don't use chemical weapons. We didn't use them in World War II, Hitler didn't use them, we don't use chemical weapons, that's no deal. Although we do know that Assad's father did. Then he goes ahead and does it......"

No wonder he was so bad on Jeopardy!

Prisoners deemed too weak to be good workers were sent to the gas chamber. To prevent panic, the Nazis told them they would be taking a shower. Instead, the disguised showerheads gassed the prisoners to death using Zyklon-B pellets. Zyklon B, a poisonous gas made from hydrogen cyanide crystals, was originally manufactured as a strong disinfectant and for pest control. The SS used Zyklon B for mass extermination in the gas chambers in an effort to satisfy Hitler's demand to annihilate all European Jews.
We have idiots on both sides. You have Beck, we have Matthews

Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
How does he stay employed?

I swear they just pulled him out of a bar somewhere, threw a jacket on him, and told him to sit in front of the cameras.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:22 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We have idiots on both sides. You have Beck, we have Matthews
Touché!

I seriously do not understand how anyone can watch Matthews with a straight face. I don't think anyone on main stream media quite matches him.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:42 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Why is the OP watching Matthews? That is just a waste of time.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why is the OP watching Matthews? That is just a waste of time.
What is a bigger waste of time, is posting a thread on Matthews...

Old 08-29-2013, 01:38 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Remember his little tiff with Olbermann during the 2008 election?

That was great!

Old 08-29-2013, 05:09 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
I watched Matthews on the day of the Boston bombing. He tried to get one after another expert guest to say that the perps were some flavor of conservatives, but none would bite. He said that the fact that the JFK library was targeted (which it actually wasn't) suggested that it was a conservative group, since JFK was dem. Except that JFK was a staunch anti-commie and NRA life member who cut taxes on the rich, and would have been a tea-partier by today's standards.

This is the quality of analysis that MSNBC gives us during a terror attack/national emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies