Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 05:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Then you'd be wrong. I've said I'm very happy to hear this news.

I just give credit where it's due and the abuse to those who deserve it. You inserted the politics into it and got the truth back in return.

Posted with TapaTalk

I see...

You're another one unable to separate your opinion from reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 07:42 AM

2,040 posts, read 2,458,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I see...

You're another one unable to separate your opinion from reality.
Here's an opinion for you.....you're a proven hypocrite.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 09-02-2013, 08:13 AM

More evidence of your emotion "trumping" your intellect.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:28 AM

Everything you said in your original post was fine.

Then you couldn't resist adding your OPINION that conservatives would not like the news.

You were the one to drag politics into it, then didn't like hearing the political truth hitting you in the face.

Now since you can't rebut that truth, you play childish games.

Posted with TapaTalk

Last edited by Bludy-L; 09-02-2013 at 09:23 AM..

Old 09-02-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Everything you said in your original post was fine.

Then you couldn't resist adding your OPINION that conservatives would not like the news.

You were the one to drag politics into it, then didn't like hearing the political truth hitting you in the face.

Now since you can't rebut that truth, you play childish games.

Posted with TapaTalk
Go to the top of this page.

Notice the title of the forum.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:03 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,687,790 times
It's a sure thing that if Ford hires in Detroit you can bet it will be around minimum wage or a wage that is unlivable for the area.
When Ford hired after the big downturn they hired at $14/hr with the going wage being $28/hr.

So might see this as progress. The truth is it will just drive our society lower and lower with a greater disparity between the classes.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:14 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I am not going to claim the unions are totally responsible for the decline in the American Market, we all know some foreign companies build or did build cars but the unions certainly did contribute to the demise of the industry. Whether a union supporter or hater, I think many realize the unions served a good purpose 100 years ago, but they are not doing very many a favor today.

Look around the country. The unions are needed more today than ever. Companies with lobbyists preventing your elected officials from helping YOU. Companies hiring illegal, ILLEGAL immigrants and no retribution from the government.

Millions of illegals crossing the border taking American jobs, lowering the standard of living for blue collar American workers.

Every day working people are taking hits. Today, more than ever unions are needed. I expect a big resurgence in membership, starting with the immigrants (after the Government gives them amnesty).

Using illegal labor is just American Slavery Part II.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Go to the top of this page.

Notice the title of the forum.

Ford to build the Fusion in Detroit....so what?

Aside from this really isn't Detroit, where is there anything political in that?

Again....you couldn't resist inserting politics into your post. I countered with political facts. You can't rebut those facts so now you merely play games.

Either debate the facts or deal with it.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 09-02-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Ford to build the Fusion in Detroit....so what?

Aside from this really isn't Detroit, where is there anything political in that?

Again....you couldn't resist inserting politics into your post. I countered with political facts. You can't rebut those facts so now you merely play games.

Either debate the facts or deal with it.

Posted with TapaTalk
So, you didn't go to the top of the or notice the title of this forum.

Oh, well...

Old 09-02-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
So, you didn't go to the top of the or notice the title of this forum.

Oh, well...
The top title here is EXACTLY what I said.

So what if it's a political forum? You brought politics into your post and I shut your response down with political FACTS.

If you actually HAD a rebuttal at all, and since it's a political forum, then you had a chance to come back with something. Obviously....you only had games and crying as opposed to any rebuttal.

Now quite whining about it.

Posted with TapaTalk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies