Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you grade Obama?
A! 32 9.79%
B+ 18 5.50%
B 18 5.50%
B- 20 6.12%
C+ 12 3.67%
C 14 4.28%
C- 9 2.75%
D+ 19 5.81%
D 34 10.40%
F 151 46.18%
Voters: 327. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 10:13 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,537,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
C +. But that is leaps and bounds over any of the last 4 GOP candidates offered.

McCain D-

Palin Incomplete

Romney F

Ryan D
If you are going to stay within the concept of this thread, you should stick with politicians that served, not just spread you highly biased opinions to people who did not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I guarantee every single one of the 14+ that voted for F gets 3/4 or more of their news and politics from Fox News, Fox Radio, "patriot media" aka Libertarian/survivalist media, New York Post, Wall St. Journal, etc. Me thinks that the wingers on here are far less objective than the liberals on here
Your guarantee failed. Where is my payment?

Old 08-21-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
B-

I voted for him twice.
As apparently did most of the illegals in the last presidential election.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:22 AM

10,823 posts, read 14,900,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Uh... let's be reasonable here. Putin is former KGB, and YOU WOULD NOT PREFER HIM!
Uhm, Obummer is a former Chicago rabble rouser and I do not prefer him.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:32 AM

How do I grade Obama? With a big red crayon so he can understand the F.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:44 AM

114 posts, read 72,469 times
I would rate him a B+. He did a pretty good job in addressing some of the worst problem we face including a lop sided Healthcare system and poor education standards. He is in the process of mending ties with some of our age old arch enemies which no president had the courage to do. He do have issues with adamancy and irreconcilable nature on some issues. But, he has also made some significant steps to control the real issue of climate change and racial relations.

I am sure he will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents of this century especially compared with all his recent predecessors and possible successors in the near future.

In any case. I will not vote Democrat in next election considering the quality of their candidates so far.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:08 AM

[quote=derekspere;40919178]
Quote:

I would rate him a B+. He did a pretty good job in addressing some of the
worst problem we face including a lop sided Healthcare system and poor education
standards. He is in the process of mending ties with some of our age old arch
enemies which no president had the courage to do. He do have issues with
adamancy and irreconcilable nature on some issues. But, he has also made some
significant steps to control the real issue of climate change and racial
relations.
Health care has gotten worse with limited coverage (has to be approved) and increased costs. The education system has declined even further under his guidance, all he does to our "arch enemies" is appease them by giving them what ever they want. Race relations are at the worst point in 60 years because of him and climate "change" is unaffected by any of his proclaimed actions as it is a natural condition and his attempt at passing laws on the subject fail because he has no power to enforce them world wide. See the problem?

Quote:

I am sure he will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents of this
century especially compared with all his recent predecessors and possible
successors in the near future.
With all of his failures, I am sure that he will be held up as an example of how not to govern.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:24 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,920,297 times
I gave hm an F, because Z wasn't an option.

He sleeps with our enemies. His healthcare is b s, a total failure.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:29 PM

9,882 posts, read 10,800,431 times
Too bad you didn't make your poll public so we could see who the 23 people were that gave him an A. It always helps when debating them down the rode.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:57 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,682,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
How do I grade Obama? With a big red crayon so he can understand the F.
I'm intrigued what more you could hope for out of a president.

When Obama took over, the prior administration had fostered our worst economic collapse since the Depression. We were mired in expensive, pointless wars that were kept off the accounting books, and we had terribly simplistic solutions to complex global relations.

Fast forward today and we have:
A low unemployment rate (as well as low participation rate due primarily to Baby Boomers free to retire and young adults staying in school longer)

A fully recovered stock market

Over 200,000 jobs created a month

Rising household income

Diplomatic rather than war solutions

Strategic and effective military strikes that have taken on the most terrorists of any administration

Healthcare that doesn't allow people to freeload anymore or let insurance companies kill people who can't pay

And expanded social liberties for long-oppressed groups.

Objectively speaking, that's a successful presidency, even if you don't agree with the policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies