Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you grade Obama?
A! 32 9.79%
B+ 18 5.50%
B 18 5.50%
B- 20 6.12%
C+ 12 3.67%
C 14 4.28%
C- 9 2.75%
D+ 19 5.81%
D 34 10.40%
F 151 46.18%
Voters: 327. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 07:35 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,548,962 times

Advertisements

B-

I voted for him twice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 08:44 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,349,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
B-

If he can keep us out of war in Syria and handle immigration reform, it will be higher.
All he needs to do with Syria is say no and we're out. How is that such an accomplishment? We wouldn't be in the position we're in anyway if it weren't for his idiocy. Define "handle" with immigration reform.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:49 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,167,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
B-

I voted for him twice.
Gee, thanks.

Old 08-30-2013, 09:14 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I give him a D, only because he deserves recognition for being a Mulatto and becoming the most powerful man on earth... in appearance anyway. You have to admit he's really just the DNC's token black guy. If he were anything buy a Progressive Democrat, he'd be labeled an Uncle Tom, and certainly an Oreo.
i give him an F only because there is no grade lower.

Old 08-30-2013, 09:19 AM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
C +. But that is leaps and bounds over any of the last 4 GOP candidates offered.

McCain D-

Palin Incomplete

Romney F

Ryan D
Those 4 never were president. All you are doing is speculating how they would have been in office in an attempt to salvage Obama's many failures.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I guarantee every single one of the 14+ that voted for F gets 3/4 or more of their news and politics from Fox News, Fox Radio, "patriot media" aka Libertarian/survivalist media, New York Post, Wall St. Journal, etc. Me thinks that the wingers on here are far less objective than the liberals on here

All you have to do, is read the US Constitution(the test) and see where most get their ideas of Obama.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:11 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I give him a D, only because he deserves recognition for being a Mulatto and becoming the most powerful man on earth... in appearance anyway. You have to admit he's really just the DNC's token black guy. If he were anything buy a Progressive Democrat, he'd be labeled an Uncle Tom, and certainly an Oreo.
I gave him a D plus and maybe should have given him a c-. Credit goes to him for wiping Ben Laden off the earth, even though the plans were in the making years before. He also appears to be a good husband and father, of course that has nothing to do with his job as President. I also see him as weak, can't make up his mind, but he can invoke Executive order when he doesn't get his way. I have said it before and will always feel this way, regardless of anyone's political views, I find it hard for people not to think, he simply got in over his head. The Democrat party discovered him and groomed him to be the first black president, he jumped at the chance, like many would, but he wasn't prepared. it is sorta like, but not the same, as the Republicans grabbing Sarah. The difference the Democrats did groom Obama, the Republicans didn't spend time preparing Palin.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
How can you grade McCain, Palin or Romney????? Two of them don't even hold a public office and you still graded them...based pn what???? Your bias...so it's no wonder you gave Obama the highest grade out of all of them....at least you didn't give him an A or B.
Plus that wasn't the question. The OP didn't ask how we graded others. For someone to bring up McCain, etc is like saying, but mommy, I know I got a D but Suzie and Johnny did too. Does that make mommy and happier or excuse the D? Of course not!!!!

Old 08-30-2013, 10:30 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
And what might i be grading him on. There has to be good performance, which i do not think there is.

On his assumptions daily talking about Hope n' Change that was coming, are you kidding me really now. What change, and for many americans i know or are acquainted with, no hope.

I just talked with a couple i know who have tried to save their home, talking to banks after banks months on in. Trying to get someone to listen. Both husband and wife lost their jobs. This is tough, when you have children. The reality is for many people i know and don't know, their reality is that of not having a job.

That was promised don't say no i still have those damn tapes of him in 2008 making many promises he did not keep, that was one of them, bringing jobs to all americans.

Small business, he has been an enemy i believe, Obama is just not business concious. I have seen too many small business fail and can't make it under this administration.

Our economy sucks. Anyone who has savings as i do has seen it shrink shrink shrink.

For the college grads i know and the one law graduate who is a young women and only can find part time work, i feel sorry for them. How they paying off their college loans.

I believe in 2008 he was groomed by the media the hollywood establishment, and anyone who bought what he was selling, which was too many.

On the fact he has not delieverd, but i do believe he meant well, is a good Father and Husband, i give him a D-. And today he still gets free passes from the media as he did in 2008. Except some have wised up.

And talk about our middle class for gosh sakes this President is their enemy, not savior.

For gosh sakes for those who want to comapre his accomplishments against any other person, is ingorant, what accomplishments. A tererible downsliding in the toilet economy, he owns this. Unemployment for so many is their everyday reality. Welfare and food stamps, Some Accomplishments. A dried up middle class due to Obama, i would not be proud of this person.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,225,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
You need to update the poll. I give him a zero because F is too generous for this level of incompetence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i give him an F only because there is no grade lower.
Is there such a thing as a grade of Z Minus? If so, that would be my choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies