Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 07:52 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

How dare you, Obama did deliver in Hope and Change. For example, Obama clearly explained how lobbyists in the White House were wrong regardless of party and that would go against his core values...so Obama fulfilled his promise of not having lobbyists in the White House.

Ooppps...never mind he has more lobbyists in the White House than Bush.

Even after Obama's promise, lobbyists still run the White House ? RT USA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 07:55 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Tell us how Obama has united us and made racial matters better................

So let me understand this. One person is ultimately responsible on you respecting others? One person is ultimately responsible whether or not you choose respect over ignorance. Wow...Didn't know he held that type of power.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:00 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
This thread is further proof that conservatives are still walking around dazed and confused after the last election. You all better wake up and get a grip...

If all you have is personal attacks against your opponets without offering any real alternatives...2014 and 2016 are gonna send you all further into that funk you all have been in.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:02 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
This thread is further proof that conservatives are still walking around dazed and confused after the last election. You all better wake up and get a grip...

If all you have is personal attacks against your opponets without offering any real alternatives...2014 and 2016 are gonna send you all further into that funk you all have been in.
Obama has been a fraud from what he campaigned on and who he is as president. Divert away.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:03 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,735,079 times
Quote:

Because Democrats NEVER use personal attacks.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:03 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I would think that most Obama supporters would be very very embarassed at this point.
Embarrassed that we didn't vote for bubble brain Palin? Embarrassed that we didn't vote for "tell me what you want me to believe in and I'll pretend to believe in it" Romney? If I had voted for any GOP ticket in the last two elections I wouldn't be telling the other side they should be embarrassed.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama has been a fraud from what he campaigned on and who he is as president. Divert away.
Just look at the voter base that put him in office. The young and naive.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Embarrassed that we didn't vote for bubble brain Palin? Embarrassed that we didn't vote for "tell me what you want me to believe in and I'll pretend to believe in it" Romney? If I had voted for any GOP ticket in the last two elections I wouldn't be telling the other side they should be embarrassed.
Except Obama is the one on the hot seat now and has exposed himself as incompetant.
Romney and Palin are irrelevant.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:10 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
divert what? Why would I have to divert your post? It is just like the hundreds of posts you have already posted stating your displeasure with Obama. Do you think if you post a hundred more, that will get you out of your funk?

You opperate like the House...vote 40 times to end ACA. They must think they really are accomplishing something.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
divert what? Why would I have to divert your post? It is just like the hundreds of posts you have already posted stating your displeasure with Obama. Do you think if you post a hundred more, that will get you out of your funk?

You opperate like the House...vote 40 times to end ACA. They must think they really are accomplishing something.
Guess you did not read political forums circa 2004
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies