Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 01:31 PM

84 posts, read 82,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I would think that most Obama supporters would be very very embarassed at this point. The failures of Obama's economic policies, the lack of a budget under his watch, foreign affairs nightmares, the failure of his green initiatives, his constant divisiveness on race, class and gender matters, unemployment, the constant gaffes his VP makes, the mess that is Obamacare and the fact that it is raising premiums and cutting hours for people, more debt and more spending (when he promised to cut), the teleprompter goofs and how it seems it is his crutch, more people on disability, foodstamps and below the poverty line, women and minorities are doing worse under him, and his constant blaming of the previous admin; all of these serve to make him such an ineffective and terrible President that is is a colossal disappointment. He has made this country weaker and worse and we will all pay for it in the long run.
I think any decent American who was naive enough to vote for Obama would be mortified by now. However, I get the impression that most of Obama's supporters will never admit the disaster they are part of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 01:32 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,645,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So let me understand this. One person is ultimately responsible on you respecting others? One person is ultimately responsible whether or not you choose respect over ignorance. Wow...Didn't know he held that type of power.
I didn't say he did, someone else did and I asked how he achieved this. Please try to keep up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies