Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2013, 11:44 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdave35 View Post
All you said was calluses on my fingers does not equal evolution. Brilliant argument professor!

It doesn't. There is no change in genome. Evolution is change in genome over time (don't confuse that with the engine of evolution, which is natural selection, those are two different things).

Lamarck proposed the inheritable trait theory and his theory was dis-proven.

I'm think you simply do not know what evolution is.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Man in their limited minds can't figure out what God created..they try but think they know.. the ego of man is so big. As if they can control it all.

If man did not exist it would all still be here.. we didn't create the mountains, the plants or animals.. we just wonder how and why and guess most of the time..

We are born and we die. We did not get here but by God's design. Man will never be able to know all that God created. It is too vast and too complicated for them to find out.. they only see a shadow , the natural laws that God put in place.. Man is small compared to God and his knowing all.

Sorry, I'm not superstitious.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:00 PM

511 posts, read 799,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It doesn't. There is no change in genome. Evolution is change in genome over time (don't confuse that with the engine of evolution, which is natural selection, those are two different things).

Lamarck proposed the inheritable trait theory and his theory was dis-proven.

I'm think you simply do not know what evolution is.
I see evolution as the body adapting change based on environmental factors. Hey fine, if I'm wrong about my example, I'm wrong.

You see, I have no shame or inability to admit that I can be wrong in my comments. Your side? I've never seen it once. NEVER. It's all about you, and everyone must believe exactly like you, or you blow up and get hateful if people don't.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:35 PM

511 posts, read 799,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
So isn't oral sex, and that is as natural as it comes. Human and non human primates engage in it.
God created human beings with extremely sensitive genitals for the purpose of stimulation and pleasure. Oral sex is just another form of stimulation. It's natural. If anal sex was natural, it wouldn't be so harmful to our bodies.

Sex is God's gift to man, but as usual, man screws it up and distorts it. Just like man screws up the food supply ruining God's natural food source of fruits and vegetables with chemicals and crap. Just like man has screwed up the environment.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:37 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
God created human beings with extremely sensitive genitals for the purpose of stimulation and pleasure. Oral sex is just another form of stimulation. It's natural. If anal sex was natural, it wouldn't be so harmful to our bodies.

Sex is God's gift to man, but as usual, man screws it up and distorts it. Just like man screws up the food supply ruining God's natural food source of fruits and vegetables with chemicals and crap. Just like man has screwed up the environment.
Then why is the prostate (the male g spot) inside of the anus? Did god make a mistake?

Old 10-03-2013, 01:38 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Give me one example a physical trait that an ancient human being had that we no longer have. I'm not talking about primate ancestors. Human beings.
At what point in human evolution do you want? We used to have tails (and human embryos still develop one for 4 weeks of gestation).

Old 10-03-2013, 01:39 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Small mutations and changes within the same species is a fact. When I started playing guitar, it hurt like hell on my fingers. Then my body adapted and created thick calluses so I could play pain free. That's evolution.

One species changing into a completely different species over billions of years? Not so much fact.
This really is getting hilarious...Your calluses are evolution? I laughed so hard I spilled my coffee....

Old 10-03-2013, 01:40 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Anal sex is practiced by most animal species. How is that not natural? And as jjrose said, the prostate is the Male G spot and is surrounded by sexually stimulated nerve endings. Did that happen by accident?

Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
If they are engaging in anal sex, there are still the other health risks. From what I've read, gays are much more likely to have multiple sexual partners than straight people too especially when you consider that a large number of lesbians have a history of male partners.
If that bothers you and were true, then you should be fighting to allow gay marriage....Married people generally have only one partner.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:

You do know oral sex is sodomy too, right? So is only one type of sodomy bad?

"Regular" sex can be harmful to our bodies too, so that is "bad"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies