Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times

Advertisements

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/...tack-chemicals
Quote:

(CNN) -- Evidence of another deadly chemical weapons attack
in Syria has surfaced, opposition activists said Friday.

Seven people died and dozens were
injured Monday in the attack on a school in northern Syria.
Something smells fishy about this story. At this point I just dont think assad would do something like this. Perhaps staged by the rebels?

Last edited by saltine; 08-30-2013 at 11:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 11:05 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Something smells fishy about this story. At this point I just dont think assad would do something like this. Perhaps staged by the rebels?
Why is it fishy? (helpful to add the link btw)

Many "schools" are religious schools and if you remember anything from Gulf II there are always people taking refuge and attacking out of mosques, schools etc. either to use human shields and so on and so forth.

With 100k+ dead, the lead just flies everywhere and there will be dead people at schools, at work, at church and even sitting on the toilet.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Who benefits ?

This just gives the US more emotional fodder.
This will continue until the world caves to US demands to be allowed to invade Syria.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Why is it fishy? (helpful to add the link btw)

Many "schools" are religious schools and if you remember anything from Gulf II there are always people taking refuge and attacking out of mosques, schools etc. either to use human shields and so on and so forth.

With 100k+ dead, the lead just flies everywhere and there will be dead people at schools, at work, at church and even sitting on the toilet.
It is fishy for the reason I stated.. Why would assad at this time launch a chem attack? With destroyers at his back and the powers that be just looking for an excuse. Link posted

Old 08-30-2013, 11:16 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,227 times
Quote:
Bombing in Syria raises suspicion of another chemical attack - CNN.com
His "soldiers" have killed 100k people but they will not bomb a school?....really?
The guy is clearly a nutcase. He may do it to send a message..

I'm against the US getting involved in any way. I personally have doubts we will really do anything.

Old 08-30-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
His "soldiers" have killed 100k people but they will not bomb a school?....really?
The guy is clearly a nutcase. He may do it to send a message..

I'm against the US getting involved in any way. I personally have doubts we will really do anything.
and it may be staged to get a few hundred tomahawks dropped on assad

Old 08-30-2013, 12:03 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
who are these guys and what are they launching?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Old 08-30-2013, 12:06 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
You know the rebels were losing to Assad before all this chemical weapon bombing happened.
You think the rebels care about collateral damage if this could get the US bombing Syria to give them the advantage ?

Think people. Those rebels are the extremists. Look what they are doing in countries we've already invaded.
They don't hesitate to kill their own people.

Who are we fooling here ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies