Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 10:04 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times

Advertisements

I will just say that I have watched five-hour The New Pearl Harbor documentary about six times, and although I am certainly no expert in anything -- very far from from it, in fact -- they give quite a bit of convincing evidence that this was NOT what the U.S. official story of 9/11 said it was, and the film asks 50 pertinent questions that I have never seen answered on a point-by-point basis. In other words, I have not seen any kind of rebuttal. (Maybe one exists, but I personally have not seen or read it. If anyone does know that the questions asked by the film makers have been answered, PLEASE share it.) And, yes, I could point to other articles by scientists that say that the Bush administration's explanations for some of what occurred -- especially concerning Tower 7 -- were impossible.

But, I have learned that trying to persuade anyone on City-Data who is convinced that 9/11 happened exactly as the Bush administrative claimed is a worthless exercise and does nothing buy bring out claims of wackos spouting conspiracy theories. However, you will see that by the following link, that 3.29 people have reviewed the documentary with an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. That is very high for a wacko conspiracy type of movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3828916/

However, I do admit that the whole idea of the government killing almost 3,000 civilians and no one coming forth is a huge reach for me, and I also am not convinced by the explanations of some people as far as how the demolitions of the towers could be accomplished without anyone noticing that something awful was in the works --not to mention how difficult it is for me to comprehend the workers who could carry out the evil plans of their masters. (I have no problem with some people in the Bush administration planning such a thing, but I can't imagine dozens of ordinary people putting those plans into motion, knowing that at least hundreds of people would be killed.) And, as others have said, if any of the planes were actually hijacked, what happened to the plane(s), passengers and crew?

In any case, I am not going to post any more on this thread because, as I said, I know it would be a waste of my time. I would very much like to debate this with people who have open minds, but I am now 99% sure that's not going to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 10:22 AM

89 posts, read 93,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I will just say that I have watched five-hour The New Pearl Harbor documentary about six times, and although I am certainly no expert in anything -- very far from from it, in fact -- they give quite a bit of convincing evidence that this was NOT what the U.S. official story of 9/11 said it was, and the film asks 50 pertinent questions that I have never seen answered on a point-by-point basis. In other words, I have not seen any kind of rebuttal. (Maybe one exists, but I personally have not seen or read it. If anyone does know that the questions asked by the film makers have been answered, PLEASE share it.) And, yes, I could point to other articles by scientists that say that the Bush administration's explanations for some of what occurred -- especially concerning Tower 7 -- were impossible.

But, I have learned that trying to persuade anyone on City-Data who is convinced that 9/11 happened exactly as the Bush administrative claimed is a worthless exercise and does nothing buy bring out claims of wackos spouting conspiracy theories. However, you will see that by the following link, that 3.29 people have reviewed the documentary with an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. That is very high for a wacko conspiracy type of movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3828916/

However, I do admit that the whole idea of the government killing almost 3,000 civilians and no one coming forth is a huge reach for me, and I also am not convinced by the explanations of some people as far as how the demolitions of the towers could be accomplished without anyone noticing that something awful was in the works --not to mention how difficult it is for me to comprehend the workers who could carry out the evil plans of their masters. (I have no problem with some people in the Bush administration planning such a thing, but I can't imagine dozens of ordinary people putting those plans into motion, knowing that at least hundreds of people would be killed.) And, as others have said, if any of the planes were actually hijacked, what happened to the plane(s), passengers and crew?

In any case, I am not going to post any more on this thread because, as I said, I know it would be a waste of my time. I would very much like to debate this with people who have open minds, but I am now 99% sure that's not going to happen.
Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag that would have gone in place had it not been turned down. It seems according to some that 9/11 was a revised and updated version of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat...woods#See_also

Many of the planes, especially Flight 11 and Flight 175 crossed paths before diverging.

Old 05-29-2020, 11:32 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
people have accepted that the government is allowed to lie to us and then they expect people to believe anything the government tells us? i havent read a lot on this but i believe the US claims an intact passport was found on the ground in nyc after the plane hit the wtc. i also am aware that the US quickly pushed through an invasion of afghanistan, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and nobody claims that it did.

there are a lot of lies we have been fed about 9/11.

Old 05-29-2020, 11:35 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,420,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundestroyer View Post
Excuse me if I come across as a conspiracy theorist but this is an honest question. I've watched official and conspiracy documents on the September 11th attacks and both sides sound convincing. I'm not an expert though so I don't know what claims are crap and what aren't.

One of the claims popular in the 9/11 Truth movement is that the aircraft were machines due to 1.) the excessive speed they achieved at low altitudes without suffering structural damage and 2.) the lack of recordings from the black boxes on the planes.

The author of the documentary I was watching, the New Pearl Harbour claims that only 3 out of 8 black boxes were recovered from the 4 aircraft on 9/11. That was the flight data recorder from Flight 77, and the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder from Flight 93.

The authorities released the flight data recorder of Flight 77 and Flight 93 but not the cockpit voice recorder. Why? Some say they didn't do it because the aircraft that struck their respective targets were drones and the original planes that left the airports were swapped (like Operation Northwoods). If that's the case, it would be perfectly understandable why the FBI/NTSB would be reluctant to release the tapes. There'd be no hijackers in the cockpit of the drone planes thus no conversations.

What do you think personally?
Well no cockpit voice recorder to me says no one really knows what happened.
Or they dont want you to know what happened.

Old 05-29-2020, 11:36 AM

586 posts, read 554,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundestroyer View Post
Excuse me if I come across as a conspiracy theorist but this is an honest question. I've watched official and conspiracy documents on the September 11th attacks and both sides sound convincing. I'm not an expert though so I don't know what claims are crap and what aren't.

One of the claims popular in the 9/11 Truth movement is that the aircraft were machines due to 1.) the excessive speed they achieved at low altitudes without suffering structural damage and 2.) the lack of recordings from the black boxes on the planes.

The author of the documentary I was watching, the New Pearl Harbour claims that only 3 out of 8 black boxes were recovered from the 4 aircraft on 9/11. That was the flight data recorder from Flight 77, and the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder from Flight 93.

The authorities released the flight data recorder of Flight 77 and Flight 93 but not the cockpit voice recorder. Why? Some say they didn't do it because the aircraft that struck their respective targets were drones and the original planes that left the airports were swapped (like Operation Northwoods). If that's the case, it would be perfectly understandable why the FBI/NTSB would be reluctant to release the tapes. There'd be no hijackers in the cockpit of the drone planes thus no conversations.

What do you think personally?
"Why hasn't the FBI/NTSB released the tapes of United Airlines Flight 93?"

Why hasn't the FAA required video streaming of all activities on flying in the US? Or the ability to remote lock/unlock the crew cabin, or lockout all pilot controls in case of security breach?

This tech should have been implemented years ago and was around when 9/11 happened. If it had been in place, we would have had a completely different outcome to this scenario as well as others like the Germanwings crash.

Old 05-29-2020, 11:50 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,454,442 times
Consensus 911 | The 911 Best Evidence Panel

Enjoy reading what evidence was 'reported' versus what has been since determined as plausible / accurate and then make an opinion whether something else happened. Some have done a good job of piecing some parts together.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:01 PM

Old 05-29-2020, 12:44 PM

Old 05-29-2020, 04:57 PM

902 posts, read 862,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelfer View Post
"Why hasn't the FBI/NTSB released the tapes of United Airlines Flight 93?"

Why hasn't the FAA required video streaming of all activities on flying in the US? Or the ability to remote lock/unlock the crew cabin, or lockout all pilot controls in case of security breach?

This tech should have been implemented years ago and was around when 9/11 happened. If it had been in place, we would have had a completely different outcome to this scenario as well as others like the Germanwings crash.
You want the ability to remotely override the controls of an airliner...? You do realize the majority of commercial airliners based in the United States use physical cables for primary flight controls, right?

Let’s just pretend that it was possible. Do you think there’s a chance that hackers may find an airliner a juicy target?

Old 05-30-2020, 07:43 PM

1,699 posts, read 2,431,979 times
So many idiots.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies