U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:47 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
33,971 posts, read 19,974,218 times
Reputation: 25739

Advertisements

So ~ are we dogging on blacks because they like Al Sharpton or have we now moved onto . . . blacks commit all the crime?

I do believe you have headed your own thread off topic.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:47 AM
 
2,044 posts, read 3,550,581 times
Reputation: 1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the few Blacks who listen to him. For the most part, most Blacks don't pay attention to him.
Right...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 AM
 
13,573 posts, read 7,435,386 times
Reputation: 8365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Why do Black folks feel the need to support whatever Al Sharpton does and says? Even after we all know of the Tawana Brawley hoax and and how he lied about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
If what you say is true, and please explain the man's rise to prominence and even gets a national television show on MSNBC becoming wealthy, splain dat.
Why do white folks feel the need to support whatever Rush Limbaugh says? Even after we all know he is a drug addict and he lies about so many things?

Wait...what's that you say? Oh, all white folk DON'T support Rush Limbaugh? But...but...but...he has a national radio show and got wealthy and everything!

Huh. Imagine that.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 AM
 
Location: Home, Home on the Front Range
25,441 posts, read 18,601,651 times
Reputation: 14437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
I don't, but when ~12 percent of the population commits ~80 percent of violent crime, that seems kinda monolithic, dontcha think?
Ah, the usual default position of those who cannot defend their original thesis.

So predictable.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:49 AM
 
2,044 posts, read 3,550,581 times
Reputation: 1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Because a tv channel hired him, it is no different than that moron Glenn Beck having his own tv show for a while. You don't blame white people for Glenn Beck do you?
Beck started his own network, and is hugely popular. A slight difference. Buuuut, enough people watch big Al, so he stays on the air.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:51 AM
 
2,044 posts, read 3,550,581 times
Reputation: 1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Ah, the usual default position of those who cannot defend their original thesis.

So predictable.
Facts are troubling for you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:53 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
33,971 posts, read 19,974,218 times
Reputation: 25739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Beck started his own network, and is hugely popular. A slight difference. Buuuut, enough people watch big Al, so he stays on the air.
Beck is hugely popular? This thread is SO entertaining. Beck is such a moron that he got booted off of Faux.

Whatever. I don't think most of your statements are grounded in any kind of reality.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:57 AM
 
Location: The West
349 posts, read 390,854 times
Reputation: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
I don't, but when ~12 percent of the population commits ~80 percent of violent crime, that seems kinda monolithic, dontcha think?
Is this solid information?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 10:05 AM
 
Location: Home, Home on the Front Range
25,441 posts, read 18,601,651 times
Reputation: 14437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Facts are troubling for you.
No, not at all.

Let's talk about those facts shall we?

In what universe is 12% a representative majority?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2013, 10:06 AM
 
61,017 posts, read 52,482,741 times
Reputation: 18442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
I don't, but when ~12 percent of the population commits ~80 percent of violent crime, that seems kinda monolithic, dontcha think?
So 40,000,000 Blacks are committing crimes? All 40 million?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top