Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The UN analysis of the Aleppo attack left open the possibility it was the rebels.
The UN could not say for certain it was Assad.

That's why that line in the sand wasn't pushed.

Now we have to act before the UN analysis comes back.
The UN inspectors were only allowed in because they were under the orders not to decide who used chemical weapons, but only if chemical weapons were used.

There isn't much doubt on who used them, syria is russias israel, they'll say whatever

Old 09-05-2013, 12:36 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
So you believed Russia's proof they won't release without question.

However, Kerry's proof he won't release you won't.

Interesting.
It's anyone's guess who set off those chemicals and why.
50/50 coin toss.

Us peons know nothing except what is fed to us by the MSM.

Since both side profess they have proof yet neither will release the proof then I don't believe anyone.
And I don't have to because I'm not calling the shots here.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:36 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
So the RWNJ Guru is Putin now? Actually, I am not surprised, "birds of a feather" and all.
so now the LWNJ all believe anything that comes from the admin....hmmmm

intell said the chem attack in may was assad....un said it was probably the rebels
intell said saddam had wmd's STILL in 2003..even the UN instector (hans brix) agreed....we went in and found very little
intell(admin) stated the benghazi attack was based on response to a video...that was proven to be a lie

but the fascist left have no problem believing what their god obozo says

Old 09-05-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The UN inspectors were only allowed in because they were under the orders not to decide who used chemical weapons, but only if chemical weapons were used.

There isn't much doubt on who used them, syria is russias israel, they'll say whatever
That's opinion because there's no proof and AQ now has chemical weapons of their own.
AQ can make sarin and mustard gas now.

Would be more cut and dry if AQ didn't have chemical weapons but they do and that changes the game.
We also have all those missing manpads and chemicals from Libya.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:38 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
It's anyone's guess who set off those chemicals and why.
50/50 coin toss.

Us peons know nothing except what is fed to us by the MSM.

Since both side profess they have proof yet neither will release the proof then I don't believe anyone.
And I don't have to because I'm not calling the shots here.
It's a three stooges routine going on.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

intell said the chem attack in may was assad....un said it was probably the rebels
intell said saddam had wmd's STILL in 2003..even the UN instector (hans brix) agreed....we went in and found very little
intell(admin) stated the benghazi attack was based on response to a video...that was proven to be a lie

but the fasctist left have no problem belivieng what their god obozo says
The funny, or I guess I should say sad, thing is these same people who had told us our intell can't be trusted back in the day are now telling us all we must trust the same intell. Do they even see how ridiculous they look? I guess they don't or more likely they don't even care because they figure most forgot about all the BS they threw against the wall back in the day. Well actually looking at the polling numbers most haven't.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

but the fascist left have no problem believing what their god obozo says
The Benghazi movie tale is not even a year old and they've already forgotten.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
That's opinion because there's no proof and AQ now has chemical weapons of their own.
AQ can make sarin and mustard gas now.

Would be more cut and dry if AQ didn't have chemical weapons but they do and that changes the game.
We also have all those missing manpads and chemicals from Libya.
Well the same guys who a year ago tried this game to go in to "stop" AQ from getting the chems, which we didn't do, now claim they couldn't possibly have em. Ask the Brits who they sold that sarin too. lol

Old 09-05-2013, 12:49 PM

It's not so black and white anymore because the world's worst nightmare has come true..the terrorists have chemical weapons now.
They have labs and they can make sarin gas and mustard gas.

We can't just automatically pin it on the dictator du jour here like we used to because it's just not the case anymore.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:54 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Sadly, I would believe the Russian government over the United States government in this matter.
That is truly sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies