Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 10:07 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

Funny thing is the ankle grabbing democrats who want Obama's support in the midterms don't know what the hell to do. They just don't realize Obama doesn't really care. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2013, 10:09 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Did I say it wasn't a minority for all Democrats? Read the OP again.
No, you just chose to omit that information in your OP and the title of the thread, thus is why this is a thread fail.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:09 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
3/4 of those in Congress who are "yes" or "lean yes" are Democrats: Proof that the Dems are OK with war as long as it's their guy in the White House. Opposition to Iraq was never about right or wrong, it was always about holding the view point opposite from Republicans.

Will Congress Authorize A Strike On Syria?
What Democrats? We don't like war, but Democrats actually finish and WIN wars unlike Republicans.

And I've said before, if Obama sends our military without support of both houses I'm through with him.

I do not support any war in Syria. That is a UN police action that should be carried out.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:16 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan
3/4 of those in Congress who are "yes" or "lean yes" are Democrats: Proof that the Dems are OK with war as long as it's their guy in the White House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
:

100% of Senators arrested for propositioning other men in airport bathrooms are Republicans. Proof that Republicans.... blah blah
You deserve an award for the most disconnected attempt at deflection that I've seen today!

Old 09-05-2013, 10:18 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What Democrats? We don't like war, but Democrats actually finish and WIN wars unlike Republicans.
Are you trying to edge out Lexus as the biggest liar on this forum?

Old 09-05-2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:

And I've said before, if Obama sends our military without support of both houses I'm through with him.

I do not support any war in Syria. That is a UN police action that should be carried out.
You mean like Viet Nam? OHHH that's right, Johnson started that one and left it to Nixon to get us out.

You mean like Kosovo and Mogadishu? Pretty sure those never ended the way Clinton wanted them to.

What about Korea? Oops, that was Truman, and we're still fighting that one!

Yea... Democrats sure finish their wars!

Old 09-05-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You mean like Viet Nam? OHHH that's right, Johnson started that one and left it to Nixon to get us out.

You mean like Kosovo and Mogadishu? Pretty sure those never ended the way Clinton wanted them to.

What about Korea? Oops, that was Truman, and we're still fighting that one!

Yea... Democrats sure finish their wars!
Nixon/Ford blew that one in typical GOP fashion.

Try again.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:31 PM

Sorry, I forgot Lincoln.

FDR and Woodrow Wilson presided over WWI and WWII. Thank God. We would all be speaking German if it would have been the GOP

Old 09-05-2013, 10:34 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Commander And Chief and soon to be 5 Star General................Mr. Hussein!!!!!!!!!!

And now many of the Demotards are Warhawks.........so funny.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Nixon/Ford blew that one in typical GOP fashion.

Try again.
Wow! Viet Nam was a corporate war, with no clear objective. Johnson: "I can't end the war, because my friends are making too much damn money" These bureaucrats wage wars of attrition, to benefit the corporations (their friends). Cheney is guilty of it, so is Clinton, GW and GHW Bush, Johnson, Truman, and Wilson.

Quote:
Sorry, I forgot Lincoln.

FDR and Woodrow Wilson presided over WWI and WWII. Thank God. We would all be speaking German if it would have been the GOP
FDR and WWII was only the 2nd chapter of an unfinished WWI!

Wow, wow!

Wilson won on not getting us involved in WWI, before it was a world war. He then did get us and our allies involved, and viola - a world war! Holy cow, it's like teaching a 6th grade history class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies