Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2013, 11:34 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,577,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
He brings grace and integrity to the office and to his marriage. That's enough for me.
Sure does... DISgrace.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:35 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,485,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
He's hilarious

President Obama's Top Moments Roast Press at White House Correspondents' Dinner - YouTube

its also pretty hilarious how right wingers are obsessed over him
He's quite the comedian. Got in the wrong line of business.

It's hilarious? He is everyone's POTUS, not just the idiots who voted for him. AGAIN.

What's hilarious is how Palin's name keeps coming up. You liberals just can't grow up.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:49 PM

884 posts, read 716,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Highly informed opinions and thoughtful discussions here, you know.
LMFAO !!! I was thinking the same thing just about time I read your post.

At least we know a few Dem-obams think the President loves his wife and how wonderful they appear on camera. Oh, and level headed those children must be. I'm sorry but when thinking these wonderful -sunshine and rainbows thoughts, - do these people not realize every single move they see is not from some family at church or a family they saw at Disneyland. Mr. O and co-horts know when the camera is rolling, (just like my eyes are) now insert finger into mouth and begin the healing process.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:01 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,485,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He's not George Bush and he's not Mitt Romney.
Did you think he was? He's just a fool who can't find his passport or birth certificate.

Quote:
And he doesn't have a son named "Trig"
Because "Barack" is so much better.

Quote:
Or daughters who are drunken party idiots.
Not yet. Give 'em a few more years.

Quote:
Barack Obama is a class act and I'm proud of him being POTUS. Even if I don't agree with everything he's done and I believe he needs to do more.
He's a dick.

You should be embarrassed.

Old 09-08-2013, 01:07 AM

884 posts, read 716,113 times
I do have a good thing to say about the POTUS. The unions are starting to dislike him.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
*** This is a thread for positive compliments only. There are plenty of other threads here to post negative, hateful comments about the President. ***

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can talk about what we like best about our favorite 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

Personally, I think the best thing about Obama is how much he cares for his family. You can see how much he loves his wife any time they are together. Plus those two cute girls and and now TWO adorable pups! I don't think we've ever had such a youthful, vibrant, loving family in the White House! How much would you love to get a Christmas card with that family portrait in it! Too cute!

And his winning smile isn't bad either!
My favorite thing is he is consistent
He constantly a liar racist divider and hater but I like he is consistent

Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
My favorite thing about him is this is his last term and he can never hold the POTUS job again.
Executive order will be invented by O to make it happen....rolleyes:

Even if everyone is against he will find a way and like with Rangel, etc. they all get voted in even though they are corrupt or don't pay taxes or buy land from a felon in a seat heart deal and it will all be forgiven.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:55 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,746,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Has a vision for America that doesn't screw the poor
Specialized in constitutional law before becoming a politician.
Genuinely loves his wife
No "bimbo eruptions" or DUI's
Outsmarts Republicans like a matador engaging a bull.
liberals love poor people. that's why they gentrify neighborhoods. move into the inner city and kick out anyone black or brown. that's the liberal way. being a lawyer is something to like about someone? are you a 1%er? the 1% of people who actually like lawyers? he married his wife for political reasons. if he married a white woman, he never would have been elected. you might want to stop claiming to be from the "smart" part of virginia until you can recognize the facts I have pointed out to you.

Old 09-08-2013, 06:00 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,700,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
*** This is a thread for positive compliments only. There are plenty of other threads here to post negative, hateful comments about the President. ***
That isn't the way this place works. Around here, it is more like, if you invite someone to a pool party, you have to accept that some of the folks will accept the invitation solely so that they can pee in the pool.

Old 09-08-2013, 06:04 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He's NEVER considered the first bi-racial president now is he?

and....I was joking.

He's not a credit to any race.
LOL..........

Yep....he's really NOT the first black president
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies