Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 12:17 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times

Advertisements

Poll: Potential U.S. Military Strike in Syria Most Unpopular in 20 years - US News and World Report

Well, Obama vowed to bring people together..happy to see he's finally fulfilling his promise..

Old 09-07-2013, 05:52 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
WOW, almost 40% of Ameritards actually WANT to go into another unnecessary disaster!

Idiocracy is a documentary about modern-day USA.

Old 09-07-2013, 06:01 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
I think it depends on when the poll was taken and results if looking back. but then there are always none of our business .But surprised to hear others say none of my business when they want something.

Old 09-07-2013, 06:35 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,486,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
WOW, almost 40% of Ameritards actually WANT to go into another unnecessary disaster!

Yeah yeah we get
"wahhh wahhh!! everyone who doesnt agree with me is a retard!! wahh! wahh!"

Old 09-07-2013, 06:35 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:

That is not surprising considering Democrats have long supported international terrorism. So it makes perfect sense that they would support Obama and side with al Qaeda.

Old 09-07-2013, 06:36 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
I heard a tape of a Syrian woman, begging McCain to not go there with bombs...she said, they don't want another Afghanistan....she was actually yelling at him....and as far as McCain, REALLY?
Please listen to this....

http://benswann.com/syrian-woman-bla...ting-al-qaeda/

Old 09-07-2013, 06:48 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:

See Iraq

Old 09-07-2013, 06:53 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Given how Obama, Kerry and McLame have been bombing the public with the dire need to commit an avt of war and using scare tactics about alleged consequences I am not surprised. What they don't talk about is how much the United States may have contributed to the death toll. They tend to avoid the topic of how truly bad the rebels are..
They insist no US aircraft will breach Syrian airspace. It is totally safe for our pilots. What if the russians using their fleet and their own early warning planes alert the Syrians thatUS planes are inbound? What if Syria using their outdated but proven aircraft get lucky? What if they succeed in a shoot down?
Do we then retaliate and go to war? Do we up the ante and go full bore?
All because we don't like the other bad guy? Based on evidence only a select few are privy too?
I have yet to hear what makes the United states the only ones qualified to attack Syria. I have yet to hear what makes this our problem.
Iran won't respect us? They don't already. Iran might arm terrorists with WMD's? Given the level of the average education in Iran I would say they have had the ability for some time. That horse is out of the barn.
But our credibility wouldn't be in question if someone didn't draw a line in the sand and paint us into a corner.
I'm sorry but this is not our fight and never was.

Old 09-07-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Given how Obama, Kerry and McLame have been bombing the public with the dire need to commit an avt of war and using scare tactics about alleged consequences I am not surprised. What they don't talk about is how much the United States may have contributed to the death toll. They tend to avoid the topic of how truly bad the rebels are..
They insist no US aircraft will breach Syrian airspace. It is totally safe for our pilots. What if the russians using their fleet and their own early warning planes alert the Syrians thatUS planes are inbound? What if Syria using their outdated but proven aircraft get lucky? What if they succeed in a shoot down?
Do we then retaliate and go to war? Do we up the ante and go full bore?
All because we don't like the other bad guy? Based on evidence only a select few are privy too?
I have yet to hear what makes the United states the only ones qualified to attack Syria. I have yet to hear what makes this our problem.
Iran won't respect us? They don't already. Iran might arm terrorists with WMD's? Given the level of the average education in Iran I would say they have had the ability for some time. That horse is out of the barn.
But our credibility wouldn't be in question if someone didn't draw a line in the sand and paint us into a corner.
I'm sorry but this is not our fight and never was.
Iran is more of a threat to us, they are very close to having nuclear weapons, and we're not doing anything about them? Why?

I agree with you....totally...

Old 09-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I think it depends on when the poll was taken and results if looking back. but then there are always none of our business .But surprised to hear others say none of my business when they want something.
yes, and the Americans are a week behind on the news, so it will be interesting to see what happens this week with that poll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies