Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2013, 07:56 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
There you go. Gunnut parents strike again. Why would you want to keep a loaded gun away from a three year old child. Guns are just so cool. Every kid should have one.

The stupidest people in our society, own of the most dangerous items.
So your saying poor people shouldnt be allowed to own guns? Since they have the lowest IQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2013, 08:00 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Default Liberal view of gun violence

White shooting suspect= gunnut

Black/brown shooting suspect=misunderstood disadvantage Obama son

Old 09-08-2013, 08:03 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,029,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Good luck with that........ You think you are the first or even the first generation to have tried this? Do you have any idea of the support that it takes to amend the constitution? Not going to happen..
To the best of my knowledge there has never been an attempt to repeal the Second Amendment. But I believe we are getting close. More and more people are getting fed up with irresponsible gun owners.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
To the best of my knowledge there has never been an attempt to repeal the Second Amendment. But I believe we are getting close. More and more people are getting fed up with irresponsible gun owners.
Definition of SHTF- trying to repeal the 2nd ammendment.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:05 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
What you believe is wrong. It's funny that gun murder has been on a steady decline for the last 30 years but you believe we are now going to ammend the bill of rights.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:07 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times
Do you honestly believe that if all arms and ammunition were somehow made illegal tomorrow, that they'd somehow just disappear? LOL. Stay deluded!

Quote:

Old 09-08-2013, 08:08 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times
Quote:
There have been numerous attempts to overturn the second amendment.. Each one has failed miserably.. Get it out of your mind, it isn't even close to ever happening.. If you were even close, the gun legislation and bans of a few months ago would have passed resoundingly.. They didn't even come close...

Old 09-08-2013, 08:13 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:

How are you going to defend yourself then? Do you live in a gated walled community? If you lived in an actual area with urban crime you would know that guns are essential to self defense. On thursday evening two young obama sons broke into a neighbors home and thanks to the 2nd amendment, one of them went home in a body bag.

You could be her...

Home Invasion in Millburn NJ caught on nanny cam - brutal beating in front of daughter June, 2013 - YouTube

Old 09-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Glad you've finaly decided to junk the whole "i respect the second amendment....but" crap and be honest about your true intentions. Quite refreshing.
I do 100% totally respect the Second Amendment. I believe the Militia a.k.a. the National Guard should be well armed, and nobody should be allowed to disarm them.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Want more KaaBoom?.
No, please you are off topic to this thread. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Which seems to be common in a lot of gunnuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies