Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2013, 09:50 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
LOL only the very religious would pray to god to save them. I am not one of them.
huh? Which is it?

[edit]

I know you're not very religious, and just used that as an excuse to get out of agreeing with me. It's okay - We can keep that between us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 09:51 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadspeak View Post
says the guy who would rather poor or unemployed people starve because he feels there taking there money.

I'd be more concerned about modern day rambo's like yourself shooting the wrong person.

Wait i thought you were some sort of survivalist expert ? You mean to tell me without a gun your a defenseless coward ?? Noooo really ?
if you dont like liberty, freedom, capitalism, limited government, self responsibility, secure borders, the constitution, the bill of rights and the 2nd amendment, gtfo of america and please don't ever come back.

Old 09-13-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
[/b]

I know you are going to think I'm crazy but what I was taught by my catholic upbringing....is that when it's your time, it's your time. It's all gods plan. You can think you are in control with your gun but you really aren't. I can't believe I said this lol Damn my catholic school teachings
So sit there and be murdered, and you call us crazy for fighting back and saving our lives...

Old 09-13-2013, 09:54 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
I was going to respond to that, but then I realized that I put her on the spot and she had to come up with something - anything other than to agree with me. It took her 3-4 post and 30 minutes to answer, and I guess that was the best she could come up with. She knew it was crazy when she said it lol.

Uh, maybe because I have others things going on. I didn't realize there was a time limit to my responses You didn't put me on the spot. I answered you honestly. You don't like my answer than too bad.

Old 09-13-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So sit there and be murdered, and you call us crazy for fighting back and saving our lives...
Where did I call you crazy?

Old 09-13-2013, 09:59 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,934 times
Quote:
[/b]

Uh, maybe because I have others things going on. I didn't realize there was a time limit to my responses You didn't put me on the spot. I answered you honestly. You don't like my answer than too bad.
LOL.. Okay. Another question. Do you think everyone in the world should be forced to follow your beliefs, or just your religious beliefs in reference to gun control? Are you against the First Amendment too (Freedom of Religion)?

Old 09-13-2013, 10:01 PM

6 posts, read 8,180 times
Let me explain a thug on street or gansta. Fear him cause one day he gone shoot somebody. And gang banners are nothing but serial killers. Scary people carry guns. Lil skinny punks that look thrown to the ghetto. And white folks going crazy on family members no better. I got to get a gun just for society and hell no its not registered. Put insurance on that.
Sorry to get off topic.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:02 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluberry1981 View Post
Let me explain a thug on street or gansta. Fear him cause one day he gone shoot somebody. And gang banners are nothing but serial killers. Scary people carry guns. Lil skinny punks that look thrown to the ghetto. And white folks going crazy on family members no better. I got to get a gun just for society and hell no its not registered. Put insurance on that
I don't even know what to say

Old 09-13-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Where did I call you crazy?
people like you do so.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
LOL.. Okay. Another question. Do you think everyone in the world should be forced to follow your beliefs, or just your beliefs in reference to gun control? Are you against the First Amendment too (Freedom of Religion)?
No, why would anyone follow my beliefs just as why should anyone follow yours. We all believe what we want don't we. Where did I say anyone should be forced to believe what I believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies