U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 02:31 AM

14,370 posts, read 9,293,154 times

Advertisements

This is one reason why I'm voting with my feet

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 02:52 AM

27,668 posts, read 14,616,826 times
1. This is a 4 minute video on a board walk that has thousands of people on it, Unless you have a video of everyone he talk to(so you can see the ratio), this video is irrelevant.

2. In half the people he talked to, He said "modernize the bill of rights" and did not mention the NDAA or patriot act.

3. 2 of the people who signed it were kids.

4. At the end of the video,he show the man how many people have signed the paper. he doesnt even flip the page. it seems only a small portion signed it.

5. Half the founding Fathers believed we did not need a bill of rights.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:53 AM

35,726 posts, read 39,284,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

Sure sure. Where do you think you're going to go where there aren't some fools and idiots?

Old 09-09-2013, 03:21 AM

36,476 posts, read 15,612,262 times
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Old 09-09-2013, 06:14 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,502,573 times
You can do this any where especially since the video is edited to remove the people who tell him to screw off. So there is a stupid person here but it is the OP for believing this nonsense.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:03 AM

46,038 posts, read 33,500,739 times
You are voting with your feet? Are you planning to move from California?

Old 09-09-2013, 07:29 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,278,179 times
Mark Dice the schizo trying to take viewers from Alex Jones, but thinks Jesus as already manifested and revalations is coming true. He also likes to call on God to kill people he doesn't like...such as all his critics (and Ke$ha for some reason).

He also thinks the Illumanati is real and about to take people to FEMA camps in their black helicopters.

He also claimed that watching the Super Bowl will destroy America in 2010

He acts so crazy I wonder if he is just punking conspiracy theorists. Considering his book Causing Trouble: High School Pranks, College Craziness and Moving To California...it wouldn't suprise me.

If Mark Dice convinces you that California is terrible, leave. Cali will be better for it. Please take all the crazy people and move to rural nowhere and let the sane people live their lives in peace.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:54 AM

54,810 posts, read 23,610,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Mark Dice the schizo trying to take viewers from Alex Jones, but thinks Jesus as already manifested and revalations is coming true. He also likes to call on God to kill people he doesn't like...such as all his critics (and Ke$ha for some reason).

He also thinks the Illumanati is real and about to take people to FEMA camps in their black helicopters.

He also claimed that watching the Super Bowl will destroy America in 2010

He acts so crazy I wonder if he is just punking conspiracy theorists. Considering his book Causing Trouble: High School Pranks, College Craziness and Moving To California...it wouldn't suprise me.

If Mark Dice convinces you that California is terrible, leave. Cali will be better for it. Please take all the crazy people and move to rural nowhere and let the sane people live their lives in peace.
California may not be terrible but it heading down the tubes fast. To acknowledge and admit the truth means one is crazy and should leave this state? You are advocating for the state's demise even sooner by desiring more people to leave it. How would California be better off with fewer taxpayers?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:05 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,549,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You are advocating for the state's demise even sooner by desiring more people to leave it. How would California be better off with fewer taxpayers?
Starve the beast.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:07 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,169,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

I thought we chased all the Winger nutballs out of this state. Guess we still got some work to do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies