Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 08:14 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,404,862 times

Advertisements

I feel sorry for Him and His family the amount of stress society has put on this innocent man. I just pray people will leave it be and he can get on with life again.

brushrunner

Old 09-09-2013, 08:17 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
After decades of being bombarded by a media that thinks Selma was last week, too many knee-jerk liberals assume without much thought (check that: without any thought) that, if someone with lighter skin shoots a person with darker skin, the guy with the lighter skin MUST have done it out of racial animus. What makes you guys hate Zimmerman with a passion is that there was no evidence -none- (beyond peoples' preconceived notions) that Zimmerman's motive was racial (and you looked foolish as a result.) That fact flies in the face of dearly held, life long beliefs - dearly held preconceptions not about darker skinned people, but of lighter skinned people. Sometimes race just doesn't enter into it. Did/does Zimmerman have a racial animus against people with darker skin than his? I don't know, BUT NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE BUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Anyone who claims to know that Zimmerman is a racist (based on what we know about him at the present time) is a bigot every bit as guilty of prejudice as an unreconstructed Dixiecrat.
I have no idea if the piece of garbage is a bigot or not. I don't care. I never cared.

I've lived long enough to know that pieces of human sewage like Zimmy generally get their just desserts at some point. My prediction, and I'm rarely wrong about these things, is that Georgy will put a gun in his mouth at some point and blow that tiny little brain out the back of his fat head. Being the piece of trash he is, he just might try to take someone with him. Let's hope not.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:18 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,320,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Are you really naïve enough to believe that guilty people are convicted 100% of the time?
Of course not. But as a nation not of men but of laws, we have to let juries determine what is and isn't true. The jury didn't say he was innocent; they said he was not provably guilty. We have to accept that. (And it isn't as if the guilty aren't wrongly acquitted -that happens every day.)

Quote:
It was a smarmy reference to his smug beechyness. Nothing more. Gore could've been straight as **** and I'd still have called him a beech.
You don't even have the sack to man up to it, do you?

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrunner View Post
I feel sorry for Him and His family the amount of stress society has put on this innocent man. I just pray people will leave it be and he can get on with life again.

brushrunner
Well, then maybe he should stop doing stupid stuff that brings attention to himself.

How many times have you been stopped for speeding in the last month and a half?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 PM

Would someone be a champ and remind me of all the right-wingers here who urged everyone to reserve judgment on Jerry Sandusky until his case had been adjudicated? Ditto for Bradley Manning.

The reasons for my hatred...

6,476 posts, read 7,320,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I'd still like someone to explain to me how she was convicted of perjury and George wasn't. Weren't they BOTH misrepresenting the amount of money he had available for bail? They only asked her? It doesn't make sense.
I imagine his excuse was that while he was in the jug he had no access to the financial records and depended on his wife for a truthful accounting. Besides, the court wouldn't ask him anyway: He was inside and really didn't have access to the bank statements.

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Oh, they have already done that in this very thread.
She unlike George is a CONVICTED liar.

As much as it pains you. Keep throwing those allegations around.

Until GZ ia actually convicted of something he is innocent.

Funny though you would be defending a known crimminal.

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
Two of those times were for speeding. Had you or I got stopped for speeding would it have been in the news?
How many times in the last month and a half have you been stopped for speeding?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:21 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,644,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well, then maybe he should stop doing stupid stuff that brings attention to himself.

How many times have you been stopped for speeding in the last month and a half?
He was stopped twice for speeding---meaning he's been speeding a lot more than that. It would seem like a guy in his position would try to avoid any more entanglements with the law. His behavior is bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies