Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 08:22 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
And the fact pattern. And the physical evidence. And the jury.
Give it up...and Casey Anthony is innocent too. The jury was not clear on what they had to go on and even one juror came forward after the fact and was regretting her decision to be bulldozed into her verdict.

Go back and search the threads to rehash this garbage. No one could have walked away alive if you believe George's story of his egghead being bashed over and over again. At least not anyone with any sense. The prosecution failed due to a measure of incompetence and that is why GZ is a free man. A good prosecuter who went thru the trouble of demonstrating how easily a head would have cracked open and spilled its contents with that type of thrashing and would have sent Zimmerman up the river promptly.

A verdict of "Not Guilty" does not equate to "Innocent". You do realize that...don't you?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:24 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
She unlike George is a CONVICTED liar.

As much as it pains you. Keep throwing those allegations around.

Until GZ ia actually convicted of something he is innocent.

Funny though you would be defending a known crimminal.
How does it feel devoting so much time to defending a piece of human sewage?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:26 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrunner View Post
I feel sorry for Him and His family the amount of stress society has put on this innocent man. I just pray people will leave it be and he can get on with life again.

brushrunner
Hell, even I don't think he's pure as the driven snow. But: He had a fair trial. He was acquitted. The facts were at least as occulted as the ones in the OJ case. (But there was a good deal more physical evidence in the OJ case.) OJ didn't win that case so much as the prosecution lost it. (A judge who's apparently unfit to judge a pie eating contest at summer camp didn't hurt him either.) In any case, when the jury speaks we have to listen.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:27 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
He was stopped twice for speeding---meaning he's been speeding a lot more than that. It would seem like a guy in his position would try to avoid any more entanglements with the law. His behavior is bizarre.
His behavior is bizarre.

I believe he's intentionally doing stuff to bring attention to himself.

I'm just not sure why.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I have no idea if the piece of garbage is a bigot or not. I don't care. I never cared.

I've lived long enough to know that pieces of human sewage like Zimmy generally get their just desserts at some point. My prediction, and I'm rarely wrong about these things, is that Georgy will put a gun in his mouth at some point and blow that tiny little brain out the back of his fat head. Being the piece of trash he is, he just might try to take someone with him. Let's hope not.
What makes you think Zimmerman is 'human sewage'?

Old 09-09-2013, 08:29 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
What makes you think Zimmerman is 'human sewage'?
You know what they say; guns don't kill people, gunnut owners kill people!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:31 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
No gun found, No charges filed, convicted of lying wife recants story and still the Zimmerman Death squad wants his head on a platter.

Again innocent until proven guilty.

Mark O'Mara needs to get GZ some help and fast.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:31 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You know what they say; guns don't kill people, gunnut owners kill people!
The only person George Zimmerman killed deserved what he got, no harm no foul.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
You don't even have the sack to man up to it, do you?
Listen -and listen carefully: A person's sexuality is a matter of complete indifference to me. (As a libertarian, I damn well sure as hell believe that it by right should be of no interest to the government.)

You are barking up the wrong tree here. I am no homophobe. Maybe your preconceived notions of anyone to the right of Stalin makes you imagine it must be so, but you are very, very, very wrong.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
How does it feel devoting so much time to defending a piece of human sewage?

Ah but you miss the point of your emotion. Why are you so wrapped up in attacking this so called piece of sewage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies