Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 10:09 PM

5,133 posts, read 4,485,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I find it a little hard to believe you can assault a police officer and not spend a few years breaking rocks.
His father was a judge and, therefore, has connections. Not that hard to understand. It wouldn't be the first time that a well-connected person didn't pay for his crimes.

Quote:
Numbers two is an accusation only
Having two women accuse him of abuse multiple times is not something I would take lightly. You may want to convince yourself that his wife is trying to make him look bad recently by saying that he threatened her and her father with a gun. Who was she trying to convince of anything before he got into the limelight? Things were so bad between them that she wasn't even in their home on the night of the TM killing. She was staying somewhere else because they had had a fight and he had gotten abusive. And what about the ex-fiancée? What motivation did she have for calling the police on him for abuse numerous times?

Quote:
and speeding? Really? .
So you see nothing wrong with someone endangering the lives of others...?

Quote:
Five? The most disturbing of all. But how in the hell is he not in jail or on supervised probation at the very least over that one?
See what I wrote about his father.

Quote:
Seven is pure invention.
What do you mean "pure invention"? He did NOT accompany her to court for her hearing. Do some research before you post nonsense.
http://freakoutnation.com/2013/08/29/shellie-zimmerman-contemplating-whether-to-remain-married-to-george/

Old 09-09-2013, 10:10 PM

1,496 posts, read 1,855,638 times
this guy has become a right-wing hero. So don't expect them to come back to reality and admit they were wrong about this guy.

The truth is he's a violent person and his history of violence proves this. The fact that he's never been punished for his violence only makes him think he's invincible.

Look at this latest incident. He allegedly punches his father in-law and brandishes a gun to intimidate his wife and her family. And yet again he's not arrested.

With apologies to Manny Ramirez that's just Florida being Florida.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
this guy has become a right-wing hero. So don't expect them to come back to reality and admit they were wrong about this guy.

The truth is he's a violent person and his history of violence proves this. The fact that he's never been punished for his violence only makes him think he's invincible.

Look at this latest incident. He allegedly punches his father in-law and brandishes a gun to intimidate his wife and her family. And yet again he's not arrested.

With apologies to Manny Ramirez that's just Florida being Florida.
Right wing hero? How so? The guy defended himself and I guess that is "right wing hero" stuff? LOL. OK well you go call 911 if you need help and see where that gets ya.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:18 PM

1,496 posts, read 1,855,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Right wing hero? How so? The guy defended himself and I guess that is "right wing hero" stuff? LOL. OK well you go call 911 if you need help and see where that gets ya.
they love the guy on right wing websites. With this latest incident they are still defending him. They are saying his wife is lying.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:22 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Next on CNN:
"Breaking News - George Zimmerman took a ****."

Old 09-09-2013, 10:25 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,157,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I know, I know....he "defended himself" against...a fiancee, a young female cousin, a law enforcement officer, a skinny teenage boy who was unarmed, and now his wife and elderly father in law. .....and then Captain George wearing his cape flew to Batcity in a single bound...now children its time for bed

Old 09-09-2013, 10:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Excellent post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
I am not racially biased at all. I'm not even basing my opinion on the TM case. Even prior to the TM case he had a very disturbing history of sociopathic behaviors.

GZ has a history of poor judgment; not respecting others; impulsive, reckless, and sociopathic behaviors.

I googled GZ and am basing my opinion on his criminal history.

1. Assaulting a police officer -- poor judgment, impulsive, reckless, lack of respect for authority
2. Accused of domestic violence by ex-fiancée and wife -- poor judgment, impulsive, reckless, lack of respect for others
3. Speeding tickets -- poor judgment, reckless, lack of concern for the safety of others
4. Fired from security job for being overly aggressive with patrons, to the point of physically injuring them -- poor judgment, reckless
5. Molesting his 6-year-old cousin -- anti-social, lack of feeling and respect for others, opportunist, poor judgment
6. Lying about his financial situation to the court -- liar, poor judgment
7. Let his wife take the blame for #6, and then didn't accompany her to court to face the charges -- does not care about others, sociopathic

It's all in the public record.

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman: New details in George Zimmerman domestic violence petitions - Orlando Sentinel
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/05/28/george-zimmermans-relevant-past/
Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Was 'Jekyll And Hyde,' Former Co-Worker Says
George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

It's very telling that his cousin, former co-worker, ex-fiancée, and wife all paint a picture of a man who is very emotionally disturbed. His history speaks for itself.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
I know, I know....he "defended himself" against...a fiancee, a young female cousin, a law enforcement officer, a skinny teenage boy who was unarmed, and now his wife and elderly father in law. .....and then Captain George wearing his cape flew to Batcity in a single bound...now children its time for bed
You folks are all stalkers of zimmerman. I knew it would happen. The "mob" will not go away in defeat without trying to destroy somebody's life. Hey put the guy in jail I don't give a rip one way or another. You folks although salivate every time his name is mentioned. You are pathetic at best. Charge him with a crime first and follow the law. The "mob" likes to follow the media stories and scream and cry though.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:04 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
The same people who defended her for committing perjury during the trial now throwing her under the bus saying she is lying

Old 09-09-2013, 11:08 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
An unarmed teenager, a woman (or women), and his elderly father-in-law?

Yup! I don't know about anyone else, but that is just the kind of upstanding citizen I want for MY next-door-neighbor.
If he fan for POTUS, he wold probably win the primary. His supporters are as nutty as he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies