Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2013, 12:31 PM

957 posts, read 757,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
When will people learn the he is an entertainer. He has NO credibility whatsoever. He is no more than a circus clown . You cant see him on the radio but he has a big red rubber nose, big flat giant clown shoes and the little flower on his lapel that shoots out water....He is a joke and people that actually think he could even give you the correct time without involving his political spin on it are blind.
Lush Windbag may be an entertainer, but there are Republican members of congress who dare not cross him as they will feel the wrath of the "entertainer". Why are republican members of congress afraid of the "entertainer"? And what's with their obsession with entertainers?
I remember when Congressman Phil Gingrey called his show and kissed up to him after a remark he made that was critical of the windbag.
Lush Windbag is a real piece of work. It brightened my day when the bigoted, racist, pedophile left Sacramento.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,067,507 times
I see the left is still being tolerant.....lol....

Old 09-10-2013, 12:39 PM

957 posts, read 757,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
But it seems in this country people only feel that when they do not agree; otherwise is acceptable. Can't expect to not eventually have the worm turn when you have done it for decades.Obama for instance must have many regrets for things he said about others and his votes against more than just the debt ceiling when Bush was president.
It's a bit off topic, but a Congressman-Senator will vote against a bill knowing beforehand it will pass despite their vote.
Prior to the Obama administration, all the requests for raising the debt ceiling were approved, regardless of the makeup Congress & the party in control of the WH.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It's their MO - they are being intolerant of intolerance. They have to be - otherwise, racists were allowed to do what they want, misogynists would run amok politically, gays would be beaten to death, etc.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:18 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,341,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaken not stirred View Post
What does Biden have to do with race huslter Limbaugh???
I'm just trying to see where the Obots set the bar regarding what's considered racism.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:34 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,108,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I'm just trying to see where the Obots set the bar regarding what's considered racism.
What do you care? Any bar for racism is too high for your ilk. You can't even uncircle the wagons when someone uses racist terminology in exactly the context where it's considered racist.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,619,755 times
And if Jon Stewart made this joke, nobody would have a problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
"I'm Herman Cain and I do not like to read!"

Old 09-10-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I see chucky would rather duck & run than answer questions he's been asked...

Old 09-10-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
And if Jon Stewart made this joke, nobody would have a problem with it.
Except they would. But Stewart isn't dumb enough to use a patently offensive term in exactly the context where it's racist.

That's the best defense you can come up w/ too? All this thread does is expose the bitter little trolls that make up the Conservative base.

This is the level of absurdity that we're at now. It's like you saying "If Stewart raped a baby, Liberals wouldn't care..." Mind-numbingly, absurd arguments that are so ridiculous I can't really believe that it's anything but a weak trolling attempt.

Old 09-10-2013, 02:11 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Except they would. But Stewart isn't dumb enough to use a patently offensive term in exactly the context where it's racist.

That's the best defense you can come up w/ too? All this thread does is expose the bitter little trolls that make up the Conservative base.

This is the level of absurdity that we're at now. It's like you saying "If Stewart raped a baby, Liberals wouldn't care..." Mind-numbingly, absurd arguments that are so ridiculous I can't really believe that it's anything but a weak trolling attempt.
that reminds me of a famous Louisiana liberal and what he said.
He said that as long as he wasnt found in bed with a life boy or a dead girl, he could get elected governor of Louisiana. He was right. Edwin Edwards as thru and thru a crook. he is now in jail and will likely die there...if he hasnt already?

but right up until he went to jail, he could have gotten elected.

You are right, I suspect even liberals would care if stewart raped a baby, but hey Red dead Ted Kennedy killed a girl and liberals didnt care..... who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.