U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,371,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
After listening to Obama tonight, he must think he is a modern day P.T. Barnum, who thinks there is a sucker born every minute. He said little or nothing of any substance. This speech was nothing but an attempt to save his image and it isn’t working. Our country is now at the weakest point in its history under Obama and all of it is of his making. We are the laughing stock of the world.
We call the suckers "liberals". They believe in him no matter what. He could BBQ their babies and they'd give him extra sauce to eat them with.

Look at just how stupid they've looked in this forum the past week. They're too dumb to know better; the perfect example of the low information citizen.

The only people not embarrassed by the boy king are the LWNJs.
Rate this post positively

Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,464,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I'll explain it for you. It's a three way success.

1) Assad is turning over his chemical weapons

2) Putin is allowed to look like the good guy who brokered the arrangement

3) Not a shot was fired

That's a big success, no doubt put together by Obama and Kerry through a lot of intense negotiations behind the scenes.

I completely understand the right wing desire to think that these things "just happen." Obama's successes have been America's successes. The haters reject our nation's best interest, hoping fervently for disaster to feed their anger and discontent. They've become decidedly unAmerican.
1. Thanks to Putin. Unless he calls Kerry's bluff.

2. He did resolve the issue and is due HIS credit.

3. Yet it's already cost us billions thanks to the chest thumping. Because Obama and Kerry's diplomacy and foreign policy suck.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:37 PM

588 posts, read 470,962 times
Quote:
After listening to Obama tonight, he must think he is a modern day P.T. Barnum, who thinks there is a sucker born every minute. He said little or nothing of any substance. This speech was nothing but an attempt to save his image and it isn’t working. Our country is now at the weakest point in its history under Obama and all of it is of his making. We are the laughing stock of the world.
I know. I remember the good old days of George Bush. Those were the days when we didn't have any wars. Until this Barrack Obama showed up we were all united from top to bottom in our quest for peace. Good old days, I tell ya!

9,830 posts, read 8,882,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
We call the suckers "liberals". They believe in him no matter what. He could BBQ their babies and they'd give him extra sauce to eat them with.

Look at just how stupid they've looked in this forum the past week. They're too dumb to know better; the perfect example of the low information citizen.

The only people not embarrassed by the boy king are the LWNJs.
A massive flame post without a single mention of the issue at hand.

As right-wing as it gets. All sound and fury...you know the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
No matter what I don't think there is any doubt who the international community is looking to and its not Obama: its Putin and his announcement .If Putin pulls this off he is the leader the world will see as solving the problem for them. Obama looks like a president who couldn't make up his mind until after Putin's announcement.
Exactly!

Old 09-10-2013, 09:38 PM

9,892 posts, read 7,703,402 times
Quote:
Our country is now at the weakest point in its history under Obama
We're at our weakest point because we're broke.
Past military conflicts of choice helped move it along...

Old 09-10-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
I know. I remember the good old days of George Bush. Those were the days when we didn't have any wars. Until this Barrack Obama showed up we were all united from top to bottom in our quest for peace. Good old days, I tell ya!
Every bullet fired, bomb dropped and all the activity in Iraq and Afghanistan since Obama has been in office, is on HIS watch! Obama is every much as responsible for those wars now. Not to mention Bush had a DEMOCRAT congress. The plug could have been pulled LOOONG ago. Didn't Obama say he'd end it in his first term?

Old 09-10-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
We're at our weakest point because we're broke.
Past military conflicts of choice helped move it along...
Yet we're spending billions on this.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:46 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,479,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
Isn't it interesting? This newfound distaste for war?

Old 09-10-2013, 09:48 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,479,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Yet we're spending billions on this.
I can only assume that you would support massive defense cuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.