Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 11:31 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

For what? Is he going to go out and blame everybody else for the mess he created?

Ummm..........daa............hmm...............umm ............da............Syria s being mean and it's all Bush's fault. That will about sum it up I'm sure.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:36 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Barry's speech is being re-written as we speak to give himself credit for Vladimir Putin handing his ass to him in the public square. The whole world knows that Barack Obama ****ed this whole situation up....starting with the red line......tripping over that red line...and crashing headfirst into the wall called the American Public. Our bumbling President will do and say everything in his power to make the Syrian conflict a success to be tied to his legacy. Mark my words.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:48 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
For what? Is he going to go out and blame everybody else for the mess he created?

Ummm..........daa............hmm...............umm ............da............Syria s being mean and it's all Bush's fault. That will about sum it up I'm sure.
Won't bother watching it otherwise I'd have to have cans of Lysol ready.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Maybe he'll take credit for Russia's proposal ?
Maybe he'll declare a "US win" because Syria agrees to Russia's proposal ?

Old 09-10-2013, 11:56 AM

You voted for him don't forget that..........same to all the rest of you swooners. Now you ignore him and run to hide behind a movie. You created the problem and the US is paying for it and you don't even care. Typical liberals. Just screw things up and then look the other way and when all is fails blame somebody else.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:10 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Barry's speech is being re-written as we speak to give himself credit for Vladimir Putin handing his ass to him in the public square. The whole world knows that Barack Obama ****ed this whole situation up....starting with the red line......tripping over that red line...and crashing headfirst into the wall called the American Public. Our bumbling President will do and say everything in his power to make the Syrian conflict a success to be tied to his legacy. Mark my words.

Barack is the reason DVRs were invented so that we can ignore him and watch TV instead.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:14 PM

Ah yes now Obama can blame him. Just how he wants it. Is that how it is going to work with you obamites? I mean somebody has to take the fall for the grand puba. The bus needs new tires soon from running folks over that's for sure.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:22 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Pretty much this ..... he is sure never going to admit that he made a hash of the entire thing with his muddled, stumbling, flip-flop-flip messages and "its not my Red Line".

The one thing he will continue to do tonight (besides risking a dis-located shoulder patting himself on the back) is to still try and convince the CongressCritters to give him a blanket War Authorization for the "not war". IF Obama continues to pursue this vote (and I don't think he will after tonight) then the Republicans needs to push the Yellow button for Present and make the Democrats take this vote.

It's clearly a ploy - both the Democrats and the Republicans are fully aware of that at this point, it may be the most bipartisan issue they have faced since Obama began the Transformation of America.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:22 PM

33,548 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Of course Obama will spin it as if he did it all... he will say it evolved because he suggested it.. or that the threat made Putin and Assad think it over and they thought it best to hand over the weapons...

We don't even know for sure who used the weapons... there are independent terrorists out there who will use anything on the enemy.. the terrorists have no boundaries. We know that as they slammed the planes into the world trade center . They will use any tactic to kill.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Same Obama who came up with the sequester then tried to blame it on everybody else. It's all he does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies