Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 10:23 PM

865 posts, read 622,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
What mess did he create? Have we lost any soldier because of his mess?

What mess did George Bush create? Did we lose any soldier because of his mess?
Wow, utter fail at debating politics. Perhaps gardening might be more your speed.

Just an FYI, "it's Bush's fault" is pretty much considered a cop-out nowadays.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
Up until now they've been able to screw up state after state like locusts, now they have nowhere to fly to.

Suck it up *******s, this is what you wanted.
Sadly I think the "*******s" though Obama was going to tranform the US into some utopia. He snookered em all and now they can't admit it. Just sad.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:16 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,577,825 times
Rand Paul's response to Obama,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gE8jeD-...%3DgE8jeD-uB7U

Old 09-11-2013, 06:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
The political pipsqueak has his say.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The amazing stupidity and ignorance of those of you who still believe him is not comforting at all to those of us with common sense and educations. You Obama loving morons are going to hope and change us all into another war. American soldiers will die because you have the intelligence of a Starbucks janitor.
Reading from where I left off yesterday, I came to your post. You can rest assured in WW-3 the Bleeding Hearts will be involved on a personal level, because this time that war will break out ON USA soil.

No more will they be on the side lines viewing from Starbucks. These Bleeding Hearts are running out of time, but then when your head is so far up a dark place that sunshine seems strange, they are just plain as lost as they are worthless.

And Oh the GREAT STUTTER N' THIEF is on now 9:41 am est, stuttering his little heart out on 9-11. This always reminds me if a gold finch downed on rotting thistle seeds.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
the speech was fine and will move the polls in his favor, the question will be how much
Really who cares? What for? When they build his 'Library' it will be empty. Well maybe there will be a golf club and a ball. Maybe out back for a trillion coin made of plastic there will be a mini golf course, you know that kind with clever tricks built for ages 4 to 6

Old 09-11-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I'm sorry, but how are you right? If Obama had gone ahead & done a strike without congressional approval, your head would have exploded. He does the right thing by requesting congressional approval & your head still explodes. Pick a side & stay on it, this flip flopping that has been going on with the conservatives since Obama took office is truly ridiculous. And on top of that, all the other conservatives on here are simply salivating over Putin & Russia, not exactly a stable ally of ours, are they? I'd as soon as hide my head in shame then side with Putin or Russia. Something is seriously wrong for you to do that. I think this hatred of the president has blown a gasket in some. Next thing I'll see the conservatives will be siding with the Taliban. Makes me embarrassed to be an American when I see responses such as yours & others on here.
The only one flip flopping is Obama, but he has done that since day 1.

He has the scare crow beat with no brain. He has the lion beat with no courage, and he has the tin man beat with no heart. Go figure, an empty suit.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:59 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I'm sorry, but how are you right? If Obama had gone ahead & done a strike without congressional approval, your head would have exploded. He does the right thing by requesting congressional approval & your head still explodes. Pick a side & stay on it, this flip flopping that has been going on with the conservatives since Obama took office is truly ridiculous. And on top of that, all the other conservatives on here are simply salivating over Putin & Russia, not exactly a stable ally of ours, are they? I'd as soon as hide my head in shame then side with Putin or Russia. Something is seriously wrong for you to do that. I think this hatred of the president has blown a gasket in some. Next thing I'll see the conservatives will be siding with the Taliban. Makes me embarrassed to be an American when I see responses such as yours & others on here.
Me too. The current hatred of our President and our Country by those on the far right is absolute unAmerican in my opinion.

4500 dead in Iraq - THAT they are fine with. Just peachy keen. To think that we might rid the world of some chemical weapons without bombing anyone - and their heads explode. Their current love affair with Putin is one of the silliest things I have ever seen. I'm thinking most have NO IDEA what he really stands for. BUT - he looks good with his shirt off so . . new conservative hero.

They are truly an embarrassment to our country. They aren't called the party of Stupid for no reason.

Old 09-11-2013, 08:32 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Me too. The current hatred of our President and our Country by those on the far right is absolute unAmerican in my opinion.

4500 dead in Iraq - THAT they are fine with. Just peachy keen. To think that we might rid the world of some chemical weapons without bombing anyone - and their heads explode. Their current love affair with Putin is one of the silliest things I have ever seen. I'm thinking most have NO IDEA what he really stands for. BUT - he looks good with his shirt off so . . new conservative hero.

They are truly an embarrassment to our country. They aren't called the party of Stupid for no reason.
It is a pleasure to have a President that uses his cognitive brain instead of his libedo, but, for obvious reasons, that is lost on the RWNJ crowd.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:33 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
Wow, utter fail at debating politics. Perhaps gardening might be more your speed.

Just an FYI, "it's Bush's fault" is pretty much considered a cop-out nowadays.
What is up with the obvious defensiveness of the right wing and their consistent denial. No one will or should ever feel awkward about laying blame at the feet of the individuals that took a dump and then went sailing into the the sunset. The Bush Crime Family did just that and it's part of our history that will be front and center FOREVER The repercussions are still being felt in so many ways and sadly, will continue to be for a long time to come. I'm well aware that the right wing has been furiously but feebly attempting to erase eight years of a horrible administration's footprints, but sorrry, it happened...own it!

Right wingers..."Cop Out" is thy name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies