Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 12:12 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times

Advertisements

The right-wingers, Putin, and Syria have lost this battle in the war on terror...but they'll be back.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:12 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Yeah, let the terrorist friendly nations arm themselves to the teeth!

Great idea.
Pretty sure what he was suggesting was, that ALL nations should get rid of them. Good or bad. You know....since they're banned and all.....

Old 09-11-2013, 12:13 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGuitarGuy View Post
You sound mad bro..... your boy can't start a war.....

Thats ok, because the American people win for now
Ahhh, the war already exists and bombing a country isn't a war. That's akin to saying when Reagan bombed Libya, we went to war. Saying that, of course, would be really stupid.

Be for a bombing or against a bombing, but to call it a war is just not accurate.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
The right-wingers, Putin, and Syria have lost this battle in the war on terror...but they'll be backc
So have the Dems!

Old 09-11-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
Ahhh, the war already exists and bombing a country isn't a war. That's akin to saying when Reagan bombed Libya, we went to war. Saying that, of course, would be really stupid.

Be for a bombing or against a bombing, but to call it a war is just not accurate.
Ahhh...pretty sure it is. Hence why congressional approval is needed...

Old 09-11-2013, 12:18 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Pretty sure what he was suggesting was, that ALL nations should get rid of them. Good or bad. You know....since they're banned and all.....
Them first.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Them first.
Thanks to Putin, they are.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:29 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Quote:
Yeah, let the terrorist friendly nations arm themselves to the teeth!

Great idea.
People such as yourself will never understand the root of terrorism. Remember this, 'look for the root of the symptoms, don't suppress the sypmtoms', the US is creating terrorist. You think these people are wanting to bomb others for the hell of it?? You're out of your mind, the West foreign policy is creating them. We use drones to kill men, women, and children and nearly kill off entire families and expect those surviving family members and friends to sit back and relax?? You're insane, if someone killed my family I would want Justice rather its in the Court of Law or I could put matters into my own hands. And you know what the real hilarious part about this is? After the US drones a village, we pay for their funerals like that makes things better..

Dropping phosphorous as Israel does only creates terrorists, droning countries that supposedly 'agree' to it is only creating terrorists, building bases in those people's foreign lands is only creating terrorist, being hypocrites will only continue creating threats.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
People such as yourself will never understand the root of terrorism. Remember this, 'look for the root of the symptoms, don't suppress the sypmtoms', the US is creating terrorist. You think these people are wanting to bomb others for the hell of it?? You're out of your mind, the West foreign policy is creating them. We use drones to kill men, women, and children and nearly kill off entire families and expect those surviving family members and friends to sit back and relax?? You're insane, if someone killed my family I would want Justice rather its in the Court of Law or I could put matters into my own hands. And you know what the real hilarious part about this is? After the US drones a village, we pay for their funerals like that makes things better..

Dropping phosphorous as Israel does only creates terrorists, droning countries that supposedly 'agree' to it is only creating terrorists, building bases in those people's foreign lands is only creating terrorist, being hypocrites will only continue creating threats.
EXACTLY!!!
Why people don't get this is amazing. Why is it these "terrorists" don't bomb or mess with any other countries??
They only seem to be pissed at us. Why is that??
Maybe because we play both sides. Go in and take THEIR resources. Bomb the crap out of their countries. Kill their families......

And that is why I am non-interventionalist and is the biggest reason I support Rand Paul.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Excellent post and spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What you meant is

Obama and the American People: 1 - Syria: 0

Last time i checked, President Obama was not advocating for war. He got the outcome he wanted, no more chemical weapons and no military strike.
This is the best post in this stupid thread. The Right has been driven insanely more irrational because President Obama is so articulate, classy, and effective.

President Obama caused CHANGE in Syria in the most ingenuous of ways: by his stellar reputation for effective action, his integrity and resolve, and the morally superior ground on which he stands.

End of stupid thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies