Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2013, 12:46 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
That is your perception. I'm sure you missed the part that admits that Syria has the chemical weapons which was was only admitted after Obama had the integrity to stand by the line that had been drawn by The Chemical Weapons Convention. Let me ask you a non-rhetorical question...

Do you think that President Obama could have an op-ed printed in a newspaer in Russia as freely as Putin was able to do here? And if not, why not?

Do you think the US should give up it's chemical weapons?

Old 09-12-2013, 01:40 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Sure, just hand them all over. The way that Assad will? the person of integrity and wisdom, who believes in doing the right and just over the evil and wrong.

Don't trust the way this whole gosh damn fiasco is going. Putin is in charge, and we look weak as hell. No one fears us anymore. And don't trust Putin or Assad, as far as i can throw them both.

What is in it for Russia, not our best interest. Think i trust a evil man who can gas his own people children, babies, young and old!

Obama looks the part of a lost puppy, and Putin, the Bulldog. Who will prevail, time will tell. Obama has not seem strong in any of this. Not saying this to be mean, saying it cause it is true.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:46 AM

7,500 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
someone didnt read his own link LOL.

You probably should have just linked to the Op-ed itself instead of the CNN article that corrects Putin at every turn.
Lets call it for what it is.. CNN is Obummers mouth piece and their viewership is in the tank. The last thing OMG (Obama Media Group) is going to do is watch Putin hand numb nutz his big ego on a platter. They are going to rationalize and try to save something Obammmma doesn't even have. Respect and Integrity.

Don't you feel better that I clarified that for you?

Old 09-12-2013, 01:53 AM

7,500 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
That is your perception. I'm sure you missed the part that admits that Syria has the chemical weapons which was was only admitted after Obama had the integrity to stand by the line that had been drawn by The Chemical Weapons Convention. Let me ask you a non-rhetorical question...

Do you think that President Obama could have an op-ed printed in a newspaer in Russia as freely as Putin was able to do here? And if not, why not?
Stop and re-read what you posted and really think about it. Everyone in the world knew Syria had chemical weapons. Saddam sent them there before we invaded. Obama didn't do anything but make an ass out of himself and our country. The issue at hand is not that Syria had chemical weapons but who used them. 3 people on the face of the planet are swearing Assad used them. Obama, Kerry and Biden. You have three of the biggest numbskulls on the planet telling the world we should bomb someone they swear used chemical weapons when they are the only ones saying Assad did it?

Who cares about Obama writing an op-Ed in Russia? It has nothing to do with Obama wanting to kill again.

Unbelievable..

Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 AM

12 posts, read 9,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How is different from any other POTUS?

At least President Obama didn't bomb Syria first and ask questions later like Bush did dragging us into war in Iraq. I love the anti-Obama crowd and their revisionist history.

The truth is that the Obama haters wouldn't be happy with anything that President Obama did.
For what it's worth Bush didn't announce he was going to take military action thinking that he had the power alone to do it - he did it by the book and he got a coalition of forces that supported him. What coalition was Obama able to create with his declaration of military intervention? Bush did not bomb Iraq and then "ask questions later". Bush had the presence of mind to know that he was lying, whereas Obama took this upon himself based on his delusions. Obama's foreign policy mission was to bring peace in the ME - as if he is the creator of peace. How's that working out for the ME and Obama?

Even better than the anti-Obama crowd is the ever shrinking pro-Obama crowd who are delusional as Obama himself. I bet you don't even check his approval ratings. You should, you may be surprised that he is sinking in every area as a president.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:48 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Putin Writes New York Times Op-ed - Slams Obama

Putin is in full control and is making Obama and the United States look petty and foolish.

The Russian KGB man has kicked the butt of the inexperienced Chicago community organizer.
How cute to see the RW embracing the KGB thug, displaying its true colors!

But WHAT would Tailgunner Joe think?

Old 09-12-2013, 04:01 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
The US does want to and has been destroying them, ..... next bit of nonsense.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:10 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Putin is just "feeling his oats" as he thinks Russia is now back in world demand and has some import on events, they can be useful with Syria but beyond that, meh! Too much vodka going on in Kremlin right now, I think.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Lets call it for what it is.. CNN is Obummers mouth piece and their viewership is in the tank. The last thing OMG (Obama Media Group) is going to do is watch Putin hand numb nutz his big ego on a platter. They are going to rationalize and try to save something Obammmma doesn't even have. Respect and Integrity.

Don't you feel better that I clarified that for you?
Or Putin could be one of the biggest hypocrites in the world who has both bombed and invaded sovereign nations, persecuted people for their political beliefs and sexuality.

Its sad that you are so much of a Republican drone that you would believe the BS you just wrote.

Do you feel better now that i have shown you why your argument has no standing in the real world ?

Old 09-12-2013, 04:45 AM

395 posts, read 458,478 times
Wow.

The posts from the koolaid drinking Obama cultists defending their paper tiger leader are growing exponentially more pathetic and idiotic each day.

Obama had his ass handed to him by Putin. He was embarassed on the world stage. He has zero leadership abilities and has done absolutely nothing to increase the US's standing in the world. He is a complete and utter joke. Anyone with an ounce of objectivity knows how true these things are.

Most Americans are looking forward to the day when the trash is removed from the White House and we no longer have to hear about or discuss Barack Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies