Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 12:16 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times

Advertisements

Now can any liberals disagree with this? If so they are exactly who I think they are........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4F2...layer_embedded

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 12:36 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,578,539 times
Can't argue with Rush on that.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:10 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
That was terrific. Rush nailed it.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,790,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Now can any liberals disagree with this? If so they are exactly who I think they are........

Old 09-13-2013, 01:22 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:

Yes.

Limbaugh speaks of things like clean water, but republicans pass laws (that increase corporate profits) that make our water and air dangerous to drink and breath.

Reagan Vetoes Clean Water Act Because of Cost - Los Angeles Times
(Reagan complained about the cost but he gave the rich 500x more money in tax cuts.)

Heres how republican GW Bush destroyed the water and air in Texas.
Texas is Number 1

Heres how GW Bush let out so much extra air pollution it actually poisoned our water.
Bush Administration Eases Air Pollution Controls
15. Bush

Then Limbaugh speaks of people surviving, while he fights Obamacare that would save 45,000 Americans who die each year from not having health insurance.
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

Then Limbaugh speaks of prosperity for all. But Limbaugh is against earned income tax credits for the working poor, he is against high min wages for the poor, he is against welfare. Limbaugh only wants tax cuts like these.
Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Then Limbaugh speaks of God in fact less terms to insult Obama, while Limbaugh breaks 99% of the philosophies of Jesus Christ with his political desires.

He spent 5 minutes talking a bunch of patriotism and talk of God, but all Limbaugh wants is corporate deregulation, tax cuts for large corporations, and tax cuts for the rich.

Last edited by chad3; 09-13-2013 at 01:32 AM..

Old 09-13-2013, 01:26 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:

When I realized it was you who started this thread I felt guilty about my rude tone in my previous post, sorry.

Republican minded people have many needed ideas, and I believe we need both liberal and conservative ideas working together to make a country truly free and truly great.

Have a good one KUchief25,
Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 09-13-2013 at 02:03 AM..

Old 09-13-2013, 01:31 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,510,952 times
I'm sure Putin found it amusing (if he actually listened to it). "American Exceptionalism" comes across as pure arrogance to foreigners. it's nothing more than empty flag waving and "WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!"

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-16-2013 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: flaming

Old 09-13-2013, 03:09 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,530 times
Great comments. I liked how he explained what American Exceptionalism is not. "Liberty" and "freedom"--what Putin works against. I hope his people get to hear this.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:25 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Yes.

Limbaugh speaks of things like clean water, but republicans pass laws (that increase corporate profits) that make our water and air dangerous to drink and breath.

Reagan Vetoes Clean Water Act Because of Cost - Los Angeles Times
(Reagan complained about the cost but he gave the rich 500x more money in tax cuts.)

Heres how republican GW Bush destroyed the water and air in Texas.
Texas is Number 1

Heres how GW Bush let out so much extra air pollution it actually poisoned our water.
Bush Administration Eases Air Pollution Controls
15. Bush

Then Limbaugh speaks of people surviving, while he fights Obamacare that would save 45,000 Americans who die each year from not having health insurance.
New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

Then Limbaugh speaks of prosperity for all. But Limbaugh is against earned income tax credits for the working poor, he is against high min wages for the poor, he is against welfare. Limbaugh only wants tax cuts like these.
Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Then Limbaugh speaks of God in fact less terms to insult Obama, while Limbaugh breaks 99% of the philosophies of Jesus Christ with his political desires.

He spent 5 minutes talking a bunch of patriotism and talk of God, but all Limbaugh wants is corporate deregulation, tax cuts for large corporations, and tax cuts for the rich.
^this^ pretty much sums it up and makes the rest of the thread irrelevent.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:35 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,985,550 times
Quote:

I personally think Limbaugh is just another blow hard. However; going to lunch yesterday, and I just happened to be flipping through the channels, and heard this. He is actually right on about this, and explained it quite well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies