U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Who is the dumbest?
George Bush 5 11.63%
Al Gore 1 2.33%
John McCain 0 0%
Barrack Obama 17 39.53%
John Kerry 0 0%
Al Shaprton 11 25.58%
Rush Limbaugh 5 11.63%
Hank Johnson 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2013, 12:00 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
15,819 posts, read 9,380,915 times
Reputation: 15201

Advertisements

A poll of the above question. Honestly, I would go for GW but I'm really, really torn over it. Hank Johnson was really giving me the sink-eye.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 AM
 
167 posts, read 157,198 times
Reputation: 162
I'm voting for Lush Rim job.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:25 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,031 posts, read 33,801,108 times
Reputation: 7865
I really wanted to vote Bush, but honestly Rush is a pure idiot. Of course if you added Beck to that list, he would of definitely got my vote.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:26 AM
 
Location: WA
4,246 posts, read 8,482,166 times
Reputation: 2374
Which Bush?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:26 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
12,287 posts, read 9,322,288 times
Reputation: 6496
Should of added to the poll "people who voted for Obama the second time"
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:29 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,031 posts, read 33,801,108 times
Reputation: 7865
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Should of added to the poll "people who voted for Obama the second time"
Only if you add "people who voted for Bush the second time." Now that was a big group of "stay the course" idiots.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:32 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
12,287 posts, read 9,322,288 times
Reputation: 6496
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Only if you add "people who voted for Bush the second time." Now that was a big group of "stay the course" idiots.
I picked bush over Kerry though that was because Kerry sucked, not because bush was good. The dems really screwed the pooch in 04 with Kerry and the republicans did the same in 08 with McCain. I thought Romney would have been good for this country with the problems it had at the time. Definatly a "bring the best person in to fix the biggest issue" type of situation. He wouldn't have been a very good choice in many other years.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:38 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,031 posts, read 33,801,108 times
Reputation: 7865
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I picked bush over Kerry though that was because Kerry sucked, not because bush was good. The dems really screwed the pooch in 04 with Kerry and the republicans did the same in 08 with McCain. I thought Romney would have been good for this country with the problems it had at the time. Definatly a "bring the best person in to fix the biggest issue" type of situation. He wouldn't have been a very good choice in many other years.
The only thing Romney would of been good at doing would be file for bankruptcy, sell off as much of the country as he could to other countries, and collect the profits on it and then step down and let the vice president deal with the rest.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 01:44 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
12,287 posts, read 9,322,288 times
Reputation: 6496
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
The only thing Romney would of been good at doing would be file for bankruptcy, sell off as much of the country as he could to other countries, and collect the profits on it and then step down and let the vice president deal with the rest.
Right, because he would run the country just like Bain Capital

At least Romney had a job in the real world before becoming a politician. Career politicians are just like college professors that never left school, they both have no idea what things are like for the 90% of the workforce that can be fired for doing a job poorly.

Obama is a complete tool and anyone with half a brain and one eye open during the last election knew it, Romney was just partially a tool with a chance to be halfway decent or a complete tool after a couple of years.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-14-2013, 02:34 AM
 
26,150 posts, read 18,640,747 times
Reputation: 17241
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey
A poll of the above question. Honestly, I would go for GW but I'm really, really torn over it. Hank Johnson was really giving me the sink-eye.
There is only ONE CORRECT ANSWER! -- The current 1 we have in there now!
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top