Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 03:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

Was that a cricket I just heard?? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
I'm a liberal that thinks Obama should stay the hell out of Syria. Let them kill each other for all I care.
To be serious though we are funding the guy who blew up the towers now it appears. Are you OK with that? Sure the US aren't saints around the world but this is beyond anything I've ever seen.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:37 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
To be serious though we are funding the guy who blew up the towers now it appears. Are you OK with that? Sure the US aren't saints around the world but this is beyond anything I've ever seen.
I'm ok with letting them kill each other. I was serious.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:55 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Where are all the Obama swooners defending dear leader in this thread??? I guess there just is no defense..........maybe... just maybe...........they have come to their senses........LOL.......not likely. Kerry is their new hero it appears. Sad pack of useful ones they are.
After the way al-Awlaki was murdered by drone (along with 3 other US citizens), we know Zawahiri could have been taken out anytime. It's an interesting "thing", isn't it?

Quote:
HELL NO!

This is the motto every US citizen should memorize!!!

Old 09-15-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
I'm ok with letting them kill each other. I was serious.
Well we're not though according to Obama and Kerry. We have to go save em all and in the meantime while they do their "homework" we are funding the same terrorists who blew up the trade centers. Are you OK with that?

Old 09-15-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
After the way al-Awlaki was murdered by drone (along with 3 other US citizens), we know Zawahiri could have been taken out anytime. It's an interesting "thing", isn't it?

HELL NO!

This is the motto every US citizen should memorize!!!
Al awalaki.......al zawahiri....al awadabbi.....al abu husein...........al ______ they all sound the same to the idiots in the US. Most don't even know what is going on. It's quite sad actually.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:09 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
Quote:
Well we're not though according to Obama and Kerry. We have to go save em all and in the meantime while they do their "homework" we are funding the same terrorists who blew up the trade centers. Are you OK with that?
No, but we've been funding them since the 80's. It isn't news.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM

Not funding groups against our national interests. If you look back in this thread I've stated the Us aren't saints. We do fund certain groups to do what we deem necessary. Now what is necessary about Syria and why are we funding the guy who said he's in charge who we are looking for in connection to 911?? Is that in our interests? Obama should be impeached IMO if this is true.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:47 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Not funding groups against our national interests. If you look back in this thread I've stated the Us aren't saints. We do fund certain groups to do what we deem necessary. Now what is necessary about Syria and why are we funding the guy who said he's in charge who we are looking for in connection to 911?? Is that in our interests? Obama should be impeached IMO if this is true.
And where's Congress in all this? We don't hear from too many of them, except for McCain who's also taken a traitorous position supporting the rebels. He says he knows who they are; I say he's got ulterior motives or really is the idiot some call him because he doesn't have a clue.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:47 PM

Where is congress? Is that your answer? That is what Obama is waiting for............even though a week and a half ago we had to go save all the women and children from the gas.........to decide. It's just amazing the show put on. Now Hanoi John is doing his "homework" and they will all get back to us. It's a gdam joke. I'm tired of this sheet and so should everybody else be but hey it's our grand leader so we will pretend it isn't going on...........unless it is.......so says the media and Obamites. Unreal and completely ridiculous is what it all is.

Pray for the women and children and innocent civilians though.........what a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies