Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 11:16 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

If you think the "rebels" aren't associated with AQ then you are insane and just not paying attention. Hell none of it even matters anymore because your great leader has gone into hiding along with the ketchup man on the entire issue as has the media. Now why is that?

YOU are the one who said you provided a link an there was none to be found not me. End of story on the linking. I never said the FSA is AQ. I said what the media call the "rebels" which include the FSA are so full of AQ and brudderhood lunatics, who BTW our troops have been fighitng, that it isn't even disputable if you look into it obviously you haven't. This aint the north vs. the south wearing blue and grey. LOL.

I mean you seem like a guy with some sense and do you really think if our government would threaten and go to the brink of striking Assad that our government wouldn't be fundinh the "rebels" on the backside to fight the guy? Get real man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 11:40 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
If you think the "rebels" aren't associated with AQ then you are insane and just not paying attention. Hell none of it even matters anymore because your great leader has gone into hiding along with the ketchup man on the entire issue as has the media. Now why is that?

YOU are the one who said you provided a link an there was none to be found not me. End of story on the linking. I never said the FSA is AQ. I said what the media call the "rebels" which include the FSA are so full of AQ and brudderhood lunatics, who BTW our troops have been fighitng, that it isn't even disputable if you look into it obviously you haven't. This aint the north vs. the south wearing blue and grey. LOL.

I mean you seem like a guy with some sense and do you really think if our government would threaten and go to the brink of striking Assad that our government wouldn't be fundinh the "rebels" on the backside to fight the guy? Get real man.
Sure we are. Were funding the crap out of them and are actually training them in Turkey and Jordan but they are vetted first and are Free Syrian Army. FSA is composed of Syrian army deserters and Syrian citizens. We also know that Al Qaeda is hovering around the edges of the conflict like hungry wolves. Al Qaeda occupy the Northern provinces of Syria that the FSA ran the government out of and moved on and left a vacuum that AQ occupied.
We want to provide strength to the FSA but not enough to win. Just enough to stalemate the conflict until all the chemical weapons are removed. then let them have at it if they can't find a political solution. Russia is on our side because we have common interests. They don't want the chemicals loose in the middle east either. Whoever is in charge, Russia will get it's pipeline to the European market. Money talks, Ideology walks. I can't say for sure but I'd bet that was part of the deal.
The killing ability of the top end chemical weapons in the Syrian arsenal is light years above what the rebels can produce and we and Russia want to get then off the street. Remember the homemade Sarin that some Japanese put in the subway system some years ago? It only killed a dozen or so people. Kitchen table stuff. Military grade stuff clears out a square mile of the people in one fell swoop. that's how you get 1400 dead in a 8 hour stretch and another thousand permanently injured.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:37 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Vetted? LOL. You keep screaming about the FSA. Well the funny thing is the FSA are fighting these AQ elements too. The friggen "rebels" aren't "producing" any chems they are stealing em. Do you even look around as to what is going on over there or just read the MSM tripe? Your "dead" stats and injured have never been confirmed and never will either. You can spew em all over all you want but it doesn't make it true. I'm betting you still think we tossed bin laden off a ship into the ocean too. Do you believe everything that is put in front of you by da gubmnt? I bet so.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:02 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Vetted? LOL. You keep screaming about the FSA. Well the funny thing is the FSA are fighting these AQ elements too. The friggen "rebels" aren't "producing" any chems they are stealing em. Do you even look around as to what is going on over there or just read the MSM tripe? Your "dead" stats and injured have never been confirmed and never will either. You can spew em all over all you want but it doesn't make it true. I'm betting you still think we tossed bin laden off a ship into the ocean too. Do you believe everything that is put in front of you by da gubmnt? I bet so.
Yes. We actually tossed Bin Laden off a ship. It was the only way to provide a complete disconnect for his followers. Why do we need the body? This is the 21st century. We have the DNA and plenty of video. Were not gonna put him on display to satisfy all the conspiracy theorists. I'm sure someone will claim that Obama's birth certificate from Kenya was stuffed in the pocket of Bin Laden when they threw him over the side.
He can live in memory but there will be no shrine for future pilgrims. He sleeps with the fishes.

Last edited by mohawkx; 09-23-2013 at 01:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies