Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 09:06 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
No, I never said that, Any Islamic terrorist coming into America is a big problem, now what do you think is a bigger problem? the Canadian border or the Mexican border? which nation is about to collapse?

Funny how you jump to hyperbole and cognitive dissonance

https://www.google.com/search?q=Isla...mexico&spell=1

We have left the border door(about 2000 miles) wide open....

Funny how was have sooo many federal agencies harassing law abiding Americans, yet they cant(or wont) secure the border....
So you are afraid of Mexicans, but not Canadians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2013, 10:27 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you are afraid of Mexicans, but not Canadians.
Ok which nations has drug Cartels doing the following.

Beheadings
People being boiled alive
Massacres of off duty cops and journalist
Politicians being assassinated
Car bombings
severed heads being filled with a grenade with the pin already pulled, and a note the says "USB drive in mouth" so when the undo the tape on the mouth the spoon flys out, setting of the grenade and turning the skill and teeth into shrapnel
The running of billions of dollars of drugs and countless illegals..

Funny is this happening in Canada or Mexico?

Mexico, so would you not view secure a border with such a nation a higher priority then a stable nation like Canada...

Funny how was see a bunch of gold miners in Alaska as a threat warranting a SWAT team but the border, scene of court acts of robbery, rape and murder...is not secured...

Old 09-20-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I didnt realize teachers were being armed.. Do you even think before you post this crap?
So is a *******...so no..

70 armed agencies, nothing more then army to oppress and harass the citizenry...

Old 09-21-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Ok which nations has drug Cartels doing the following.

Beheadings
People being boiled alive
Massacres of off duty cops and journalist
Politicians being assassinated
Car bombings
severed heads being filled with a grenade with the pin already pulled, and a note the says "USB drive in mouth" so when the undo the tape on the mouth the spoon flys out, setting of the grenade and turning the skill and teeth into shrapnel
The running of billions of dollars of drugs and countless illegals..

Funny is this happening in Canada or Mexico?

Mexico, so would you not view secure a border with such a nation a higher priority then a stable nation like Canada...

Funny how was see a bunch of gold miners in Alaska as a threat warranting a SWAT team but the border, scene of court acts of robbery, rape and murder...is not secured...
So you are afraid of Mexicans? I thought you were afraid of Islamic Terrorists? Or was it Islamic Mexican Terrorists you were afraid of?

Old 09-21-2013, 06:07 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Now we know why DHS ordered so many bullets

Who would have thought Library of Congress, Federal Reserve, NOAA, National Institute of Health and the Government Printing Office are among those that have armed personnel in them.
This all came to light after the EPA, armed and outfitted in full body armor raided an Alaska mine.

Armed EPA raid in Alaska sheds light on 70 fed agencies with armed divisions | Fox News
Just a correction: the Federal Reserve is not a federal agency at all.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:28 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
The people make up the government, you must of forgotten that. And no, it isn't an infringement on your right to buy guns. I bring up nuclear arms because it is obvious not all arms you should be owning, even the ones you really, really want to own.
The whole reason this thread and others like it exist is because the GOVERNMENT has forgotten that <bold> and "the people" are now just starting to wake up to that fact.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:49 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
I'm not sure why we aren't sending all of our leftists to Mexico rather than moving all the Mexicans to America.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:55 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
The government is not us and it arming itself against us should illustrate that clearly.
The same goes for the spying it does on we the people.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I'm not sure why we aren't sending all of our leftists to Mexico rather than moving all the Mexicans to America.
Because you can't, we are stuck with the far right as much as the far right is stuck with the rest of America.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
So you are afraid of Mexicans? I thought you were afraid of Islamic Terrorists? Or was it Islamic Mexican Terrorists you were afraid of?
Islamic Terrorists
Narco Terrorist of Mexico..

No one could be this dumb...how could you know comprehend this..? but hey mock me and people like me...enjoy the 2nd sun above Broadway..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies