Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 09:32 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,774,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So you are not worried about some Islamic radical in the back of a pickup truck, carrying a nuke? or a canisters of nerve gas?

I can only hope that when they do, They put mushroom clouds above Liberal cities like LA, Chicago, DC, and New York City, I hope the last thing you see and feel before you skin burns, your eyes boil and pop, and you tongue melts, is a bright flash of light, and burning feeling..
Breaking News: Gunlover wants you to die a horrible painful death.

Have a pleasant day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 09:36 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
So you are not worried about some Islamic radical in the back of a pickup truck, carrying a nuke? or a canisters of nerve gas?

I can only hope that when they do, They put mushroom clouds above Liberal cities like LA, Chicago, DC, and New York City, I hope the last thing you see and feel before you skin burns, your eyes boil and pop, and you tongue melts, is a bright flash of light, and burning feeling..
So you hope that some Islamic radical sets off a nuclear weapon in liberal cities to kill as many liberals as possible? That is a bit of a sick thought to have, have you ever thought about seeking therapy? You sound like a good candidate for it.

You seriously have one of the wildest and funny imagination that I have ever seen on City Data.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:49 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you hope that some Islamic radical sets off a nuclear weapon in liberal cities to kill as many liberals as possible? That is a bit of a sick thought to have, have you ever thought about seeking therapy? You sound like a good candidate for it.

You seriously have one of the wildest and funny imagination that I have ever seen on City Data.
Hey if they cant understand the threats we face, if they cant understand the volatile nature of mexico, don't be surprise when reality rears it head..I think it would be poetic justice, those who want open borders, who fail to understand the threats we face, to those would bury heads in the sand.... the chickens come home to roost

So you are telling us a Terrorist attack on American soil with WMDs cant not happen? when you have a massive under or in some parts un-patroled border?

Old 09-15-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Hey if they cant understand the threats we face, if they cant understand the volatile nature of mexico, don't be surprise when reality rears it head..I think it would be poetic justice, those who want open borders, who fail to understand the threats we face, to those would bury heads in the sand.... the chickens come home to roost

So you are telling us a Terrorist attack on American soil with WMDs cant not happen? when you have a massive under or in some parts un-patroled border?
So you are upset that we are not sending our troops into Mexico and raiding our neighbors to the south? Do you have a desire to wage war with the Canadians as well?

Do you think every Mexican you see is some sort of terrorist waiting to unleash a nuclear weapon in the US while they work in low paying jobs?

I am not saying a terrorist attack on American soil can't happen, we all witnessed it happening. What I can't believe is how much you are jumping around, first you are afraid the government is building a secret army to come after Americans, then you are worried that because they are building a secret army to come after Americans that we are leaving our borders open so Nuke carrying Mexicans can come into the country and blow up liberal cities. What is the next thing you plan on jumping to?

Oh and when is this right timing revolution/civil war going to happen, I am afraid I am gonna die of old age before you guys act.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:06 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,989,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Why does the Library of Congress need armed goons? To retrieve overdue books?

You guys realize that the Library of Congress has original copies of the US Constitution and Declaration that were printed for distribution to the 13 odd states, original copies of the Emancipation proclimation and the scap of paper that Lincoln was struggling with his remarks at Gettysburg PA finalized on the train he road up there. They also have the blood stained playbill that was taken from his pocket after he died.
All are worth millions of dollars on the open market and it would be ashamed for someone to do a five fingered acauisition ,

Also so note classified materials are in the Greatest library in the world like blue prints for Trinity (1945 atomic )bomb, and Castle Bravo the Thermonuclear bomb tested in 1956. Wouldn't it be ashamed for these to go missing and end up in Teheran!

Hence the need for armed security.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
So you are upset that we are not sending our troops into Mexico and raiding our neighbors to the south? Do you have a desire to wage war with the Canadians as well?

Do you think every Mexican you see is some sort of terrorist waiting to unleash a nuclear weapon in the US while they work in low paying jobs?

I am not saying a terrorist attack on American soil can't happen, we all witnessed it happening. What I can't believe is how much you are jumping around, first you are afraid the government is building a secret army to come after Americans, then you are worried that because they are building a secret army to come after Americans that we are leaving our borders open so Nuke carrying Mexicans can come into the country and blow up liberal cities. What is the next thing you plan on jumping to?

Oh and when is this right timing revolution/civil war going to happen, I am afraid I am gonna die of old age before you guys act.
Name one car bombing in Canada? or massacre? or a beheading?
We don't need to raid them, build a fence, use UCAVs, and spec oprs to fight the cartel..

Did I say that? how can you come to such wild conclusions? reductio ad absurdum much?

No I am pissed off that they put our police and feds to harass American nations, and not secure the border, that some how a bunch of gold miners in Alaska get the 3rd degree, but the some coke runner, or some Islamic Extremist coming over the border is given a free pass.. if not a wink and nod..

Liberals must have a reading comprehension problem.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:27 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,989,335 times
Quote:

Al Qaeda is smarter than you think and the US Military has distinguished itself in poor job its done in homeland security. Would you believe that even today (12 years later) we still do not have a way to stop a tramp steamer or a charter plane from flying right up to our cities or military bases with a surprise package from our favorite terrorist hobgobblins. They might be just as likely to incinerate a place like Tampa (Home of CentCOM, Pensacola, Jacksonville, Charleston, Norforlk VA, Fort Bragg,Camp lejuene, Fort Hood, Camp Pendleton, Fort Bliss or San Diego to show what wusses we have pretending to defend this nation. Your fantasy is chared New Yorkers mine is chared RWNJs!

Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Al Qaeda is smarter than you think and the US Military has distinguished itself in poor job its done in homeland security. Would you believe that even today (12 years later) we still do not have a way to stop a tramp steamer or a charter plane from flying right up to our cities or military bases with a surprise package from our favorite terrorist hobgobblins. They might be just as likely to incinerate a place like Tampa (Home of CentCOM, Pensacola, Jacksonville, Charleston, Norforlk VA, Fort Bragg,Camp lejuene, Fort Hood, Camp Pendleton, Fort Bliss or San Diego to show what wusses we have pretending to defend this nation. Your fantasy is chared New Yorkers mine is chared RWNJs!
Not New Yorkers, just statist...

Old 09-15-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Name one car bombing in Canada? or massacre? or a beheading?
We don't need to raid them, build a fence, use UCAVs, and spec oprs to fight the cartel..

Did I say that? how can you come to such wild conclusions? reductio ad absurdum much?

No I am pissed off that they put our police and feds to harass American nations, and not secure the border, that some how a bunch of gold miners in Alaska get the 3rd degree, but the some coke runner, or some Islamic Extremist coming over the border is given a free pass.. if not a wink and nod..

Liberals must have a reading comprehension problem.
So the country should spend all its money building a giant fortress wall along the Mexican border to protect us from the Mexican terrorists carrying nukes?

Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
So the country should spend all its money building a giant fortress wall along the Mexican border to protect us from the Mexican terrorists carrying nukes?
Islamic Terrorist crossing Mexico into America., you are aware the illegal immigration cost this nation 120,000,000,000 to 200,000,000,000 a year, the cost of a border fence is $60,000,000,000 one time construction cost. about about 2,000,000,000 a year in maintenance. so it would cost far less..

but then again we have nothing to worry about an open border...

Last edited by gunlover; 09-15-2013 at 10:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies