Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You know what's really knock-your-socks off crazy? See below. Grab the tin foil.
That's nowhere near as crazy as the people who want to look past the fact that this liberal, Obama supporting African American male made it into that facility with a shotgun and was able to shoot a guard and pick up 2 higher power weapons that easily.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:49 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
American plunder and interloping has blow back. More American service people die though suicide than are killed in the field....Those treated with drugs for conditions due to trauma and guilt are everywhere.....If there is a warning with certain medications ..."May cause suicidal ideation" well if this dope causes you to think of killing yourself ..........then it is not a stretch that suicide and homicide may go hand in hand...Those that rare ready to kill themselves are not very separated from the thought of taking others with them......The DOPE they treat service people with who have post traumatic stress syndrome...become robots who as they destroy themselves destroy everything within reach. It is a serious problem...it was big pharma dope that did this.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
This is what I'm talking about, mentally deranged, paranoid gun fondlers who probably hoard ammo, scared of everything and everyone.

This is also why I favor open-carry and oppose concealed carry. This way, normal sane people can easily identify who is carrying and avoid them. It also would allow private business owners to throw them out, as happened where I live when one of the mentally deranged nutballs brought his gun into Walmart. Management asked him to leave after a mother complained and he was gone.
It's starting to become evident that quite a few people knew that this black, Obama supporting Democrat was mentally deranged and paranoid... not just the plain old mental derangement and paranoia found in all Obama supporters, this was the real deal voices in his head, MSNBC type of crazy.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:56 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Yep;I think they need to reevaluate security. What is reported is he walked in with a short range shotgun as weapon then used guards weapons from fourth floor to pickoff victims at longer range. Certainly the NSA needs to look closer to home with the major a Ft. Hood; Snowden and now this guy.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:03 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's starting to become evident that quite a few people knew that this black, Obama supporting Democrat was mentally deranged and paranoid... not just the plain old mental derangement and paranoia found in all Obama supporters, this was the real deal voices in his head, MSNBC type of crazy.
And I really wish more of you gun fondlers would openly carry. Nothing would change public opinion faster than the spectacle of you goofballs walking around Walmart and the public square with your pistols in plain view. I wish every one of you would start doing it. I'll bet you would get about 80-90% of females and 60-70% of males absolutely freaking out at the spectacle of you guys openly carrying in public places. After awhile, you'd have little choice but to return to your underground bunkers, awaiting the men in blue helmets or Eric Holder's gun consumiing zombies (paid for through Fast & Furious $$$$) to come for your firearms, most likely with most of the general public cheering them on.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:20 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Yea and there's also a problem with Republican paranoia when it comes to minorities, Liberals, and Obama. You all sound equally deranged. I'm no Obama supporter, but I have no problem calling a spade a spade...

Last edited by DoniDanko; 09-17-2013 at 10:29 PM..

Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
There are you know states with exactly that; open carry permits .No panic. Of course people like this guy or the other mental cases luckily didn't choose to use a bomb like in so many other countries. Eric holder as stated needs to look closer to home as I said.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
There are you know states with exactly that; open carry permits .No panic. Of course people like this guy or the other mental cases luckily didn't choose to use a bomb like in so many other countries. Eric holder as stated needs to look closer to home as I said.
My state's open carries, and people here do so regularly. I seen a young man that was in his early 20s carrying in walmart wearing cargo shorts and a tshirt... No one cared...

Last edited by DoniDanko; 09-17-2013 at 11:32 PM..

Old 09-17-2013, 10:57 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think that if you see a shooting or other tragedy on TV and your first instinct is to try to politicize it.....some self-evaluation may be in order.

I really hope that (as usual) the media is rushing to report first and get it right second and no one has died.
of course that doesn't apply to Limbaugh or Hannity right??

Carol Costello on Washington Navy Yard Shooting: "I've Never Heard of Such a Thing" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Hannity Used D.C. Navy Yard Shooting To Attack President Obama - NewsHounds

Old 09-17-2013, 10:59 PM

They are entertainers and not politicians...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies