Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2013, 06:44 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times

Advertisements

Another Day
Another AK
It's Monday morning in the USA

Old 09-18-2013, 06:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's nowhere near as crazy as the people who want to look past the fact that this liberal, Obama supporting African American male made it into that facility with a shotgun and was able to shoot a guard and pick up 2 higher power weapons that easily.
No. It's crazy all right. Another day; another ridiculous conspiracy theory. Nothing new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's starting to become evident that quite a few people knew that this black, Obama supporting Democrat was mentally deranged and paranoid... not just the plain old mental derangement and paranoia found in all Obama supporters, this was the real deal voices in his head, MSNBC type of crazy.
Make up your mind - is it a government conspiracy or a racial/political issue? You pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
And I really wish more of you gun fondlers would openly carry. Nothing would change public opinion faster than the spectacle of you goofballs walking around Walmart and the public square with your pistols in plain view. I wish every one of you would start doing it. I'll bet you would get about 80-90% of females and 60-70% of males absolutely freaking out at the spectacle of you guys openly carrying in public places. After awhile, you'd have little choice but to return to your underground bunkers, awaiting the men in blue helmets or Eric Holder's gun consumiing zombies (paid for through Fast & Furious $$$$) to come for your firearms, most likely with most of the general public cheering them on.
Isn't that the truth. Get those guns out in the open fondlers ~ we want to know the paranoid fringe when we see it. OH, and I understand the shooter was one as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
They are entertainers and not politicians...
They are the entertainment wing of the Republican party. Many make no distinction between the two.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:11 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
You guys do know this guy was a Veteran who had access to 150 billion in VA benefits. He had an honorable discharge. Sounds like he was a future Republican. Where was the failure??

He became an Obama drone and blamed his inablility to get a job on RACISM and went into a rage.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:24 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Another Day
Another AK
Witty.............

Not really, but if it makes you feel better about yourself....

Old 09-18-2013, 07:27 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Isn't that the truth. Get those guns out in the open fondlers ~ we want to know the paranoid fringe when we see it. OH, and I understand the shooter was one as well. .
Why does the left equate people who own guns with sexual talk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
They are the entertainment wing of the Republican party. Many make no distinction between the two.
I'd take rush over "thrill up my leg matthews...." The left wing cheerleader...

Old 09-18-2013, 07:28 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,368,526 times
Quote:
Another Day
Another AK

What AK? The FBI reports that the shooter did not have a rifle. He was armed with a shotgun and two pistols.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:28 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times

Old 09-18-2013, 07:32 AM

78,380 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Why wouldn't it? I mean holy cow Don, those two are paid professionally to make everything political.

My statement was clearly broad enough to cover both people like Limbaugh as well as yourself.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:35 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Another Day
Another AK
Yep, another day in a country where people live. I submit none of this would be happening if we ban people. Nobody killing others, no fighting and not even discouraging words could be heard!

The guy had a Biden approved weapon, went onto a naval base where he disarmed a guard and then took his weapon(s) to further his rampage.

Sounds like something that happens every day in other countries. Think about this, in Afghanistan one person gets on some of the most heavily armed and secure real estate in the world and kills many soldiers. This happens almost monthly it seems and yet there's nothing so far that's been able to be done to stop it.
What makes anyone think that it's different here? Had this nutjob just surprised a guard and taken his weapon then gone on a shooting rampage would y'all still be ranting about banning guns?

I'm telling you, the answer is to ban PEOPLE!

Old 09-18-2013, 07:39 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
Another Day
Another AK
How embarassing for you, you are still on the "assualt weapon" hysteria? Where was the AK? Don't embarass yourself and say it's an AK shotgun like CNN. You are giving in to media and political propaganda?

The weapon by the way was a Remington 870 shotgun. This model has been around since the 1940s and is extremely popular for hunting, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies