Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 04:29 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,331,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
so the op was just baiting with a blatantly wrong headline.

nothing new.
So then the FLOTUS didn't make those remarks before the event was postponed as a shooting was unfolding right up the street. Cite?

Old 09-17-2013, 04:29 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
Thugery? Is that code for something?
While i don't see thugery I see total MORON for the both of them. Is that plain enough?

But I am accustomed to the Obama's and their hack and BS about anything of importance.

The Thugery part to me was passing Obama care to just see what was in it.

Obamacare will fail completely too. The court will knock that down hard once and for all no debate.

Worst President Ever! Worst First Lady ever. LOSERS

Old 09-17-2013, 04:30 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,341,177 times
Default Excellent

Quote:
Yeah, they postponed the event. What else ya got?

White House Postpones Latino Concerrt After Navy Yard Shootings | Variety
The clueless Right perspective continues to embarrass the GOP. Pubs use their mouths to dig their political grave.

Great post. End of thread.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
So then the FLOTUS didn't make those remarks before the event was postponed as a shooting was unfolding right up the street. Cite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The clueless Right perspective continues to embarrass the GOP. Pubs use their mouths to dig their political grave.

Great post. End of thread.
Yet people still comment....it doesn't appear to be the end just yet.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
another person who didn't read the entire thread seeing as the event was canceled, and hasn't been reschedule.

Failure abounds with the Obama bashers.
No it is his arrogant as hell attitude, with everything. That is why Putin put one over on him? Hope we have not dealt with the devil himself. Putin saved his a--!

A perosn's personality will never change, no matter how many people like him or her. It is his mannerisim. It is that of a bullish nature.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
While i don't see thugery I see total MORON for the both of them. Is that plain enough?

But I am accustomed to the Obama's and their hack and BS about anything of importance.

The Thugery part to me was passing Obama care to just see what was in it.

Obamacare will fail completely too. The court will knock that down hard once and for all no debate.

Worst President Ever! Worst First Lady ever. LOSERS
You got it right. A thug will try and put one over on the non suspecting in this case, the SHEEPLE!

Obama trys and puts one over on anyone who will listen. Of course, He will make promises he cannot keep, and convince the weak and meakest, to obey his every command.

The thug knows he is doing something wrong but does it anyway!

Old 09-17-2013, 04:53 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,260,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No it is his arrogant as hell attitude, with everything.
what arrogance? THE EVENT WAS CANCELED!

Quote:
That is why Putin put one over on him? Hope we have not dealt with the devil himself. Putin saved his a--!
PUTIN did nothing of the sort. He butted in, because HE knows that if the US starts a war with SYRIA over the shenanigans of the ruling party, he is going to lose a valuable ALLY in that part of the world. HE needs Syria.

And again, goes to show how un-american your ilk really are.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
typical Rick Roma response when he caught in yet another faux outrage on obama and shown to be wrong immediately after his post: Post a stolen (without credit to the originator) list of "arguments" that have nothing to do with the topic.
Where am I wrong? Did the FLOTUS make those remarks (before the event was postponed) or did she not? Who is the originator on that list I posted? Hint: you don't need to look too far to answer that one.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:59 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,201,702 times
Quote:
Yeah, they postponed the event. What else ya got?

White House Postpones Latino Concerrt After Navy Yard Shootings | Variety
outraged that they planned the event months ago

Old 09-17-2013, 05:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You got it right. A thug will try and put one over on the non suspecting in this case, the SHEEPLE!

Obama trys and puts one over on anyone who will listen. Of course, He will make promises he cannot keep, and convince the weak and meakest, to obey his every command.

The thug knows he is doing something wrong but does it anyway!
Well I listen, but i just don't know what err uhh ummm errr ahh ahh uhh err hmmm uhuhuh means.

Then that idiot moron looks up I think he is hoping a mess of greek gods show up because he ain't got a clue what he just said, or what he is going to say next. And that's with the god damned telepromters ON.

Geppeddo needs to reprogram his stupid puppet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.