Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2013, 07:57 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
The same men who CHOSE to willingly hand over their sperm to unsuitable partners? Those men?
Poor little victims...my heart bleeds cold borscht for them.
Contraception isn't 100% effective. That's been a slogan for the pro-abortion crowd for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 09:08 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Contraception isn't 100% effective. That's been a slogan for the pro-abortion crowd for decades.
Actually, the pro-abortion crowd must think BC is perfect, they depend on it so much. Just give the kids BC and everything will be ok, a utopia. The pro-life people know that is a lie.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:25 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Actually, the pro-abortion crowd must think BC is perfect, they depend on it so much. Just give the kids BC and everything will be ok, a utopia. The pro-life people know that is a lie.
Maybe they think Let kids use birth control and eliminate a % of abortions. Allow abortions and eliminate a % of an even more costly welfare.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:30 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
so no birth control and no abortions, yeah that will work.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:23 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,282,243 times
Quote:
Hold on, you can say women are slaves to their vagina. It takes two baby.
Actually, no. If women were going to be slaves to sexual pleasure, it would be the clitoris. Your online persona appears to be female; don't you know your own body? Have you ever had an orgasm?

(And if you are actually male, you're probably not very good at sex, if you think the vagina is the seat of all female sexual pleasure.)

Old 09-24-2013, 07:36 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Who in the hell am I?

Do you think I am the one who implemented the whole idea of social safety nets?

And the idea that people should be taxed to pay for them?

Society has decided that tax money is going to be used to care for those who cannot care for themselves.......and for a whole lot of other things you may never need or use or like.

"I never committed a crime.....why do I have to pay for those who do? Whaaaaa!

I don't watch sports.....why do I have to pay for sports stadiums? Whaaaa!

I don't have a kid.....why do I have to pay for schools? Whaaaa!

I don't think we should go to war with "fill in the blank"......why should I have to pay for it? Whaaaa!"

Get used to it......it is called CIVILIZATION.
Says someone who, like most liberals, likely doesn't have a pot to p*ss in to begin with.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Exaggerate and dramatize all you want ...... no one is murdering babies.
Of course not. They just magically disappear.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:

Pick one:

Pro-lifers......

RWNJs........

Evangelicals......

have a solution for you:

Then tell him to keep his pecker in his pants to begin with.
Oh, now wait. I thought it was the woman's body he was putting it into. Therefore the woman is in control over whether pregnancy occurs.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:56 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Says someone who, like most liberals, likely doesn't have a pot to p*ss in to begin with.
tons of very wealthy liberals, try looking at the list of donors to obama's campaign.

Quote:
Of course not. They just magically disappear.
abortion is not murder, it is legal

Quote:
Oh, now wait. I thought it was the woman's body he was putting it into. Therefore the woman is in control over whether pregnancy occurs.
saying yes to sex is not saying yes to pregnancy.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:05 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times
Quote:
LOL! If you knew just how much money this liberal has you would keel over....and....to top it all off.....I retired at 53.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies