Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Impeach Obama
Yes 45 51.72%
No 42 48.28%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 06:17 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Brains,Beckites and Glenn Beck....which of those three words do not belong?
I know!! I know!!

Quote:
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Read more: Sesame Street - One Of These Things (is Not Like The Others) Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Old 09-19-2013, 07:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
If Obama did arm terrorists like Alqaeda he needs to answer for it. Impeachment???? the US has a history of arming people who were not loyal to America. We arm Israel and I would wager that Israel has killed more unarmed civilians than a good many of the orgs we denounce.
Come one now, we all know what needs to happen but on second thought, we all know what will not happen. Gosh forbid you want this President to accept responsibility or be held accountable for his actions. That would be a first now, wouldn't it?

As long as the media and his wittle ilks shelter his heiness, don't accept the king to answer to a single soul.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:15 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
the US has a history of arming people who were not loyal to America. We arm Israel and I would wager that Israel has killed more unarmed civilians than a good many of the orgs we denounce.

So whats the problem with these folks then? Because its obama its like the whole foot on the desk whining binge but perfectly ok for the last guy

Old 09-20-2013, 12:32 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
The same can be said of Obama. He is a good singer and dancer according to his wife.
Difference is Obama will be remembered as a two term President of the USA who was quite successful in his terms in office despite the obstruction placed before him from his GOP opposition.
While Beck will be remembered as a more psychotic version of Limbaugh,Beck being merely a low class guttersnipe and RWNJ who made a lot of money at selling his RWNJ followers on the idea of hate, venom and vitriol toward their President and the Government and by default their country and fellow citizens.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:33 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Difference is Obama will be remembered as a two term President of the USA who was quite successful in his terms in office despite the obstruction placed before him from his GOP opposition.
While Beck will be remembered as a more psychotic version of Limbaugh,Beck being merely a low class guttersnipe and RWNJ who made a lot of money at selling his RWNJ followers on the idea of hate, venom and vitriol toward their President and the Government and by default their country and fellow citizens.
Your right on the part about Obama being remembered as....
however, I believe he will go down in history as the worst President ever....and I thought Bush was bad!

As far as Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity, they are extremists, selling their agendas, you have to take from them what works for you, same with all the liberal extremists, same! Psychotic, hmmmm, I don't agree, b/c this government right now in Washington including Obama have been a failure....however, and I'm not sold yet, it seems like the GOP's are turning around a little bit....

It is high time, for our government to start working for the American people, not Syria, not Afghanistan, nor Saudi.....we can be friends with them, but we've gotta stop getting involved in their fights, and being so arragant, in thinking we can waltz into their countries and tell them how to think and feel. We've got to get tough right here in America and it is way long overdue.

We've got to clean up this mess that Washington created, we need people in Washington that are not afraid to do what is right, regardless of votes, etc. Sometimes leaders have to make unpopular decissions for the good of the whole country.

we need problem solvers that are able to think beyond today, and measure long term effects of decissions, not quick fixes.

We need people in Washington that will abide by the LAW, and stop this incideous immigration problem. It's high time....and an embarrassement to all those who have come to this country legally and go thru the system getting their citizenship.

Crime doesn't pay....it erodes everything, and that is right where we are at today. Both Parties, stand at the boarders, handing out pamplets, while they're coming in from Mexico, saying, "vote for me, I'll give you freedom here". That poop has got to stop....the sooner the better.

And abortion, gays, and gay marriage will always be around, so, that is in no way, an excuse to vote for someone, b/c they are for it or against it.

We can't have our way, no one is perfect, we can't all agree, but when representing the U.S. Character surely DOES matter....and when Americans realize that, and stop being defined by their parties, things will start to change. If not, we're in huge trouble, and it is starting all ready.

And finally, finally, Hannity is starting to hammer both parties....because none of them, have been doing a damn bit of good for this country....they are wasting our money and driving us broke....broke, broke.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 AM

23,541 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Biden would probably pardon Obama. Obama is a criminal for many of his actions.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Business is business...Weapons sales are right up there with the selling of oil when it comes to huge profits. I remember years ago we had this local guy who sold arms to Iraq and Iran...My government did not give a damn..because he was "stimulating" the economy of a select elite...Why are people surprised that Obama would be part of this traditional way of making a quick buck for some elite goofs? Welcome to the real world- This stuff is common.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,476,501 times
The premise of the thread is incorrect, therefore, no, he should not.

I disagree with the president's Syria policy, but it does not, at this point, violate any known law.

There are real reasons to dislike Obama, but Glenn Beck is singularly wanting in being able to differentiate between those and his own fantasies.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:10 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,576,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Um,pssssst I was agreeing with you?
and by the way, I loved Olie North....
You loved a man who should be charged, tried and found guilty of crimes against humanity? His criminal support of the contras lead to as many as 200,000 dead women and children and decades of chaos in central America. It was one of the most shameful things the USA has ever done and you have done a lot of shameful things.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Biden would probably pardon Obama. Obama is a criminal for many of his actions.
But yet the House cannot seem to find asnything to charge him with, ROTFLMAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies