Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2013, 07:18 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,730,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Most people I know in your age bracket are liberal/statist/globalists who can't compute a logical discussion.
well growing up in the lower middle class you see the world as it really is very quickly, plus having an IQ of 140 helps...

Most of my friends are Constitutional Conservatives we look at other people our age and laugh, knowing they would be able to understand the coming age....but hey every nation needs idiots..(just not these many)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 07:32 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,494,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
well growing up in the lower middle class you see the world as it really is very quickly, plus having an IQ of 140 helps...

Most of my friends are Constitutional Conservatives we look at other people our age and laugh, knowing they would be able to understand the coming age....but hey every nation needs idiots..(just not these many)
Wow, just wow. IQ 140 and he is on a forum...
Should be in a think tank at MIT.....

Old 09-22-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Too lazy, and I bet they don't pay enough and its going to be a think tank that does nothing..., plus its Massachusetts bad gun laws, and too high taxes...No thanks..

Old 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,494,148 times
Quote:
Too lazy, and I bet they don't pay enough and its going to be a think tank that does nothing..., plus its Massachusetts bad gun laws, and too high taxes...No thanks..
Umm, think tanks dont pay much. You need to re-verify your IQ.
They pay pretty well, pretty darn well as I had a BIL work for IBM's think tank. In the 90's he was making 6 figures.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:45 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Mac, I've got a 6.5 and .300 blackout upper which is .30 30 power. The 6.5 has nice ballistics good for anyone recoil shy.
I have a odd ball 6.5 x 54 MS in a bolt gun made in 1880. A mauser made for small game (deer size) in African hunts. It's a strange gun being a mauser shooting MS ammo. I never checked ballistics on it, but a wild guess has it as a bit longer shooting than the 30-30 with mild recoil in a bolt gun.

[/url]

Not the same as a AR platform but a similar effect for a single shot.

I have a bolt gun for .308 aka 7.62 x 51 and so if i wanted the AR platform i would want it to take that rnd.

I have had too many guns with too many different rnds. At this time i am reducing odd rnds.

Same thing with black powder but far worse Way too many similar sizes. .444, ,.445, .452, .457 and that like see the problem?

I also had, but no longer do 6.5 x 52 and 6.5 x 55.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Umm, think tanks dont pay much. You need to re-verify your IQ.
They pay pretty well, pretty darn well as I had a BIL work for IBM's think tank. In the 90's he was making 6 figures.
That was a joke...(sarcasm not for the internet,) My aim is to make as much money as possible. Owning a few large Companies and pay others to run them the Rockefeller model..Or cash out via stock options..

LOL Massachusetts.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,119,658 times
Quote:
What is the media/politicians fascination with the AR-15 (AR=Armalite Rifles, BTW, not assault rifle as it is no where near a true assault rifle in combat)? Media can barely describe one.
Why not go after cheaper and more deadly weapons criminals have been know to use?
Thoughts, discussions? Try not to get emotional. Facts would be great.
The AR-15 is a assault rifle (unless heavily modified). It's the civilian version of the M16/M4. Hand guns kill more people and they should be targeted as well for gun control in areas that need it...

Old 09-22-2013, 07:54 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,991,168 times
Quote:
My own IQ is 138. Having a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean you end up in all the high paying jobs.
In fact, having a higher IQ is more likely to make you see the world for what it really is. That may hamper some people.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:56 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,991,168 times
I'd like to own an M1 Garand, personally.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:57 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
If they feel our rights should be protected, then they should not be liberals...that is like a Jew voting for the Nazi party.

If you are anti gun, you are not a conservatives..end of story...
They are not real liberals. These self proclaimed progressive liberals are nothing more than bad Democrats. Gun grabbers are liberal and don't go about making law and rules as being Liberal is being Liberty minded. Now you show me where these proggy libs are Liberty minded and we can discuss them. LOL

It is evident these proggy libs have no clue as to what a liberal IS, but it sounds good to them.

They wouldn't know a tea bag from Boston Harbor. Il'd bet cash most of them haven't ever held a buck in real money in their lives. I am almost positive you haven't either. The govt broke that promise and the CONS LAW a long time before most of you were born.

A big difference is you did a lot of home work. The rest of these lazy SOB's got what the govt skool system gave them and all thinking dies long ago.

They still think if they do the Messiah Dance that their day will come for the free goodies.

These proggy libs are nothing more than wall flowers pretending the CONS is washed up and almost out the window.

They have no clue that while they don't own any guns, that if some how the rest us didn't own any guns too that their utopia would just be a papers please by the feds for every single thing. Every word every movement. Worse than the 1917 revolt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies