Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 12:43 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,408,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
yup. how's that "diversity" workin out fer ya? we all know that the blacks get along well with the koreans, oh wait. well the blacks get along with the mexicans, oh wait. oh well, at least your white cops are consistent with their beatdowns of colored folk. have you ever been to the south? or the east coast for that matter? the confederate flag is flown in every state. I think I saw it more in NY and PA than I ever saw it in the south.

now don't go losing any more jobs to texas ya hear?
Considering that three CA cities (SD, SJ, and LA) are statistically among the 10 safest in the US, it's working out quite well.

But I don't hate the racist, right-wing south. I'm pulling for it. Hopefully cotton makes a big comeback. That way Alabama + Co. can go back to contributing to this nation's economy again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 12:44 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
1. That was primarily Black people rioting, or am I mistaken on/about this?

2. Source, s'il vous plait?
yes. it was blacks beating up people like reginald denny after white cops beat up a black man on PCP. like I said, race riots. my source is personal experience. not as good as a public school in NY I know.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Considering that three CA (SD, SJ, and LA) are among the 10 safest in the US, it's working out quite well.

But I don't hate the racist, right-wing south. I'm pulling for it. Hopefully cotton makes a big comeback. That way Alabama + Co. can return to contributing to this nation's economy again.
I think you should probably check those crime indexes again. don't fret my friend. your little country will be out of bankruptcy soon enough. don't go losin any more jobs to idaho.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM

Which States Sent The Most Racist Tweets After The Election?

Southern States "win" again. Similar to their victories in the "fattest" and "least educated" studies.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:52 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,941 times
To be honest and equitable, people from The South are also often treated as if they are a homogeneous group to be derided or looked down upon.

There is a clear stereotype of the Southerner as a gap-toothed, gun-totin', Bible-thumpin', ignorant redneck racist wifebeater.

That is just as wrongheaded, baseless and counterproductive as it is to think all black people are lazy, drug-addled criminals and scam artists.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Which States Sent The Most Racist Tweets After The Election?

Southern States "win" again. Similar to their victories in the "fattest" and "least educated" studies.
I will not address a claim about tweets. jesus christ. are you 4? I will address your racist comment though. you are saying that the states with the most blacks are fat and uneducated. nice statement about blacks.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I will not address a claim about tweets. jesus christ. are you 4? I will address your racist comment though. you are saying that the states with the most blacks are fat and uneducated. nice statement about blacks.
Why not? Too busy referencing a civil disturbance that occurred 21 years ago?

The South is still far and away majority white (hence the tweets). Your attempt to blame blacks for the region's shortcomings (which are pretty much endless) has been duly noted.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Why not? Too busy referencing a civil disturbance that occurred 21 years ago?

The South is still far and away majority white (hence the tweets). Your attempt to blame blacks for the region's shortcomings (which are pretty much endless) has been duly noted.
it wasn't so civil when reginald denny was pulled from his truck and beaten by a pack of wild blacks. and no, the south is black, which is why you hate it. it's also why they are the best at sports. SEC SEC SEC. if the south is so bad, why are whites fleeing to the south from tax hungry states?

Old 09-22-2013, 02:01 AM

310 posts, read 256,196 times
So, it looks like this is yet another thing making it seem as if only white people can be racist, right? Because if they came out to California and went to many hispanic neighborhoods, I think that it would look a little different.

Also, have to laugh at the premise basing this in part to somebodies stance on affirmative action. Yes, because being against it makes you such a racist (even if your argument would make you the exact opposite). Not to mention the fact that people are constantly being called racists these days for no reason because it is just so easy.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:05 AM

310 posts, read 256,196 times
Quote:
Considering that three CA cities (SD, SJ, and LA) are statistically among the 10 safest in the US, it's working out quite well.

But I don't hate the racist, right-wing south. I'm pulling for it. Hopefully cotton makes a big comeback. That way Alabama + Co. can go back to contributing to this nation's economy again.
I live in San Jose and at the rate we are going, we won't be in that top 10 any more. The last few years have seen a jump in murders and we are on pace to have another increase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies